[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
women come in all sizes, shapes and forms. Bullshit!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: beef_tongue_accidental_vagina.jpg (182 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
beef_tongue_accidental_vagina.jpg
182 KB, 580x435
I hear transgendered people saying all the time that women come in all sizes, shapes and forms and, therefore, even somone is is 6'2'', barrel chested and with huge feet can have a normal life. I even read a lot of posts that claim that cis-women get clocked as males. This attitude is extremely damaging, especially for younger, naive transitioners who are still figuring out if transition is for them and if they are going to end up more miserable. First and foremost, if you do not pass, your life will be living hell. Who wants to live being constantly mocked, ridiculed? We have to be grounded in reality and living in a fantasy world where someone can have a beard and still think she is a woman, is very unhealthy. Not to mention that there is something called female range. Anyone who knows a little bit of human anatomy knows, without any doubt, that yes, there is a lot of variation among women of different races etc, but, there is still a female range and anything outside that female range is not perceived as female.

Lastly, people reassuring young worried transitioners that HRT will magically transform their bone structures are doing a huge disservice.

One last thing. There is this myth that if you transition very young, you will pass. Nothing can be further from the truth. If you have a male body structure at a young age, you are stuck with it for the rest of your life..
>>
>>6569655
this [spoiler]post is very true. ONLY HONS and tumblrtards would believe any of this.[/spoiler]

/thread
>>
>>6569655
Trans people are insane so what would you expect
>>
>>6569655
There's a trutrans girl who goes to my uni who started transitioning at like seven but she's like 6'1 now. so i don't know what the hell happened
>>
>>6569694
>seven

she got hormones at that age?
>>
>>6569698
i don't know the exact age she started hormones (i believe it was actually around 12-13), but she was presenting and living as a girl at around 7

http://abcnews.go.com/US/im-nicole-incredibly-happy-born-identical-twin-boys/story?id=34526553
>>
>>6569704
wew I wish my parents were that accepting.
>>
>>6569694
It's possible she was just genetically predespositioned to be tall. Several of the women in my family (including my mom) are around 6 feet tall.

There's some famous women that are fairly tall, but they seem to be clustered around 5'10" - 6'1". I've never met a cis woman who is 6'2" or above. One of my cis friends claims to have a friend that is 6'3", but that would be exceptionally rare.

If I saw a woman who was 6'5", "trans" would immediately pop into my head.
>>
>>6569753
I saw a woman that was easily 6'6" or 6'7". And I knew she was a cis women instantly by her body and face. It was amazing.
>>
>>6569704

The girl at your college is Nicole Maines? Pretty sure she only got estrogen at 16 and it was just puberty blockers until then for her.
>>
>>6569753
>If I saw a woman who was 6'5", "trans" would immediately pop into my head.
That's because you're a tranny yourself. We see what we expect to see.
>>
>>6569753
eh just look at basketball or volleyball teams
>>
File: 615305783.gif (521 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
615305783.gif
521 KB, 200x200
>>6569655
>meat
>quality
>quality meat
>any of the above, ever
Absolutely disgusting.jpeg
Commercial meat and trannies have something in common, they're both full of hormones they shouldn't be full of.
>>
stop telling the truth in my safespace
>>
File: tiffany-grant.jpg (29 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
tiffany-grant.jpg
29 KB, 332x500
>>6570945
HOLY SHIT. I never noticed that Tiffany Grant is in that video!
>>
File: clapper.gif (466 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
clapper.gif
466 KB, 320x240
>>6570945
10/10 top analogy my man.

See you in church, friend.
>>
>>6569753
>It's possible she was just genetically predespositioned to be tall.
more like dangerous hormones made her never go through her natural puberty so she grew up too tall and possibly developed acromegaly as well :^)
>>
>>6569655
There are girls, who have broad shoulders.
There are girls, who are tall.
There are girls, who have large feet.
There are girls, who have masculine facial features.
There are girls, who have a high forehead.
There are girls, who don't wear long hair.
There are girls, who act more like a boy.
There are girly, who have a deeper voice.

You can be tall and still pass.
You can be tall and have a somewhat deeper voice and still pass.

But if you are tall,
have borad shoulders,
shoe size 12+
and a man's voice,
it will be quite difficult to balance that out.
>>
File: 1IGVuwL (1).jpg (171 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1IGVuwL (1).jpg
171 KB, 500x332
>>6570945
>militant vegetarian
>thinks transsexuality is a meme
Interesting...

I am going to take my hormones now.
And after that I'll have a steak.
Mhmm, yummy!
>>
Lol this is the stuff that makes me lel, people who think "oh hey you don't look even remotely feminine in the cis sense, you'll still pass" are about as shitty as the same people who say passing is violence against women.

This is why I advise most people to gtfo of trans communities after they start passing unless you're there to troll.
>>
>>6569830

At least her voice is pretty much on point. Watching her ted talk, all I could think of was if I was doing that talk, stage fright / social anxiety would involuntarily cause my voice box to drop to the lowest it can go. I'd rather be 6'1" with a great voice than 5'6" with a tranny voice.
>>
>>6569655
>Lastly, people reassuring young worried transitioners that HRT will magically transform their bone structures are doing a huge disservice.
Nobody is doing that, they just tell them that they'll remain small, with a chance of wider hips.

>There is this myth that if you transition very young, you will pass. Nothing can be further from the truth. If you have a male body structure at a young age, you are stuck with it for the rest of your life..
Next to nobody has a masculine body at a young age.

>I even read a lot of posts that claim that cis-women get clocked as males. This attitude is extremely damaging
Cis women do get harassed for being perceived as trans women.

>especially for younger, naive transitioners who are still figuring out if transition is for them and if they are going to end up more miserable.
It's you who are damaging for younger transitioners.

If you don't transition, you WILL end up miserable. Your only shot is to transition, and your chances of passing are much higher if you're young.

I'm betting you're not trans, or you're AGP.
>>
File: 495834950.png (413 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
495834950.png
413 KB, 516x526
>>6569830
hmmm somehow i never picked up on that. i haven't actually read her book, i have a copy on the shelf. is it actually worth reading if you read up on it?

i went to one of her talks she on site at the uni but it was just mostly her father talking
>>
I'm a 5'5' mtf and sometimes I wish I was taller.

At least that way my massive shoulders and ribcage would make sense.
>>
File: 1381844483144.jpg (55 KB, 680x553) Image search: [Google]
1381844483144.jpg
55 KB, 680x553
>>6569827
>I saw a woman that was easily 6'6" or 6'7". And I knew she was a cis women instantly by her body and face. It was amazing.

This is exactly why trans over 6ft will never pass tho.

How many women have you seen that are 5'6"? You cant answer that, you have no idea because it happens so commonly it wouldnt stand out in your mind enough to be noticed. Any feminine humanoid that is over 6ft tall is going to be scrutinized intensely by anyone in her vicinity, if nothing else for the novelty of seeing a female of rare height. If you are being heavily scrutinized by every single person you ever come in contact with then more and more people will realize you are trans or be suspicious enough to be nosy about it.

Passing is about blending in and not standing out, the more ostentatious or notable your appearance is, the less you are passing it is simple logic. The more people looking at you closely the more people will know you are trans.
>>
>>6573253
do you live in turkey or why are all the people in your area so small? 5'11"+ females here are normal for natives, just the migrants get the small kids
>>
>>6573285
what country do you live in?
>>
>>6573285
>do you live in turkey or why are all the people in your area so small? 5'11"+ females here are normal for natives

Bull fucking shit you oblivious retard. Where do you live? I guarantee you the average female height is not over 5'7" in your country. 5'11" is not a "normal" female height in any fucking country in the world and would put the female into the top rarest percentiles.

Stop being retarded.
>>
>>6573329
Average height =/= what's considered normal.

Not that anon, but I had several girls in my class who were pretty much 5'11 when I went to high school. It's not the national average, but it's pretty fucking normal.
>>
File: 1382075496204.jpg (69 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
1382075496204.jpg
69 KB, 625x469
>>6573336
>I had several girls in my class who were pretty much 5'11 when I went to high school

This statement is retarded and means absolutely nothing. 1 in 200 females in the US is 5'11"+ I dont give a fuck what you want to call "normal" or who the fuck you remember going to your High School. ITS FUCKING RARE YOU MORON.

There are literally more trannies in the US than there are cis girls measuring 5'11" or taller in the US. Fucking dumbshit we are talking mathematics, not arbitrary labels you are pulling from your memory.
>>
>>6573444
What makes it even worse for the trans people who are that tall is that often their bone structures grew out as well. There's a big difference between a 30 inch and a 40 inch underbust, and the women that are 6'1"+ almost always have a bone structure closer to the former than the latter.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.