[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pussy positivity thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: happy pussies.jpg (14 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
happy pussies.jpg
14 KB, 236x354
FtM genderqueer, on T, post top surgery, post hysterectomy. Not planning bottom surgery, usually I'm okay with that, tonight I'm not. I try to stay body positive but sometimes it seems like the whole world thinks pussies are disgusting. Please prove me wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>6568316
Transguy here and can confirm vaginas are weird and disgusting. Delete this thread and take a couple sleeping pills to forget about how fucked your body is like I do. Saging.
>>
>>6568316
I'll be positive about your pussy. I love pussy. They aren't weird or disgusting like that other guy said, they're beautiful and feel amazing.
>>
FtM is born girl but changed or changing to guy right?
>>
>cis man
>think vaginas are icky
>fast forward 5 years
>tranny
joke's on me
>>
I'm a gay guy that think pussy looks good, I've fucked pussy and prefer it to anal sex. So ftms are a gift from the heavens if they don't have genital dysphoria.
>>
>>6569547
Google is wonderful, my friend.
>>
>>6568316
you're a dude without a dick lmao
>>
My cis girlfriend doesn't like her vagina. But I do :(

Vaginas aren't so bad folks.
>>
FTMs get the short end of the stick when it comes to dirty bits.

Most ftms are either gay or straight. That means that they have to deal with gay and straight women. Both camps, generally do not like vaginas.

ftms can hopefully get lucky with a gay or straight that doesn't mind vaginas OR they can really hit the jackpot and find a bisexual who will think they're the best thing on earth
>>
>>6568316
Are you ftm or genderqueer
>>
>>6569995
>gay women don't like vaginas
>>
>>6568316
Vaginas are great. They're beautiful and and they get all wet and shiny. And clits are great, theyre so sensitive and little, people can get the whole clit in their mouth with their face pressed between your legs and suck it while they also finger you and massage the parts of it inside of you, and you can't really do that with a cock.

Cocks are also great. They’re really warm and smooth and big and fill up your mouth. And its fun to watch them go from really little to really big when somebody gets turned on.

Basically genitals are all pretty amazing and hot so if you can then love the one you got :)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.