[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
18 year old bi male with dysphoria. So lonely. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: large.jpg (90 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
90 KB, 500x347
18 year old bi male with dysphoria.

So lonely. I don't know where else to turn. I dont know how to become more feminine. I don't know how to find a boyfriend. I don't know how to find a girl friend
>>
>>6567994

what do you mean you don't know how to become more fem or find a bf or gf. im confused are you cis? trans? or just depressed?
>>
>>6568018
I don't know. I hate my masculinity. If by cis you mean I haven't done anything to change myself then yeah I'm cis. I don't know how to find a bf or gf
>>
>>6568018
I just want to be more feminine
>>
>>6568031

by cis i mean cisgendered. or if you're trans but just pre everything.

regardless, you are very young you shouldn't really worry about finding someone. should work on your schooling/career, relationships will follow as you're forced to meet new people on a daily basis.

or you could just try online dating, might be weird or impossible if you're mtf pre everything.
>>
>>6568031
First step would be talking to people
>>
>>6568043
I don't know if I'm trans. I might be content to be a femboy but I don't know how to get there.

>>6568047
Who? I don't know a single person who would support me. I don't know any gay guys or girls who would like me.
>>
>>6567994
Do you want a daddy?
>>
>>6568063

look at one of those trap guides or w/e. just work on mannerisms and such. idk im not a femboy im a tranny so i can't really help you with that stuff as i was already kinda queerish and weird always.

well sorry i wasn't any help, but do realize that ur only 18, should focus on your life. i mean if you just want sex or cuddles there's places, apps and websites for that.
>>
>>6568072
Thank you for taking the time to respond and thank you for the advice. I still don't really know what to do but you have comforted me some. I would make a thread on here or a diff board looking for a boyfriend but I'm kind of scared.
>>
>>6568063
Why do you believe they won't like you?
>>
>>6568066
I just want love
>>
>>6568087
Well I'm not really interested in anyone I know and I just don't think anyone I know would like me. Assume I don't have anyone in my life because I kinda don't. How do I find someone
>>
>>6568094
Again. You need to talk to people. Do you live in a small city?
>>
>>6568080

ill be honest, i met my current bf off of /adv/, been with him for 4 years. i've known lots of ppl who met off of chans, but you have to be careful. i would recommend online dating for starters, but wouldn't be hopeful about anything coming to fruition from it.

i think easiest way if you're looking for a relationship is make an okcupid or something, look for meetups at your school (assuming ur in it) that are lgbt friendly or related.

but as the other poster is saying you need to talk to people, you can't expect people to fall into your lap, unless you're retardedly good looking, but then you wouldn't be in this situation anyways most likely.
>>
Go see a therapist OP.
>>
>>6568108
The school thing is a bust since I have been homeschooled my whole life. Here lies a big part of the problem. Out of all of the other homeschoolers I know I'm only friends with one person. None of those people are people I would really want to be friends with. My few close friends are all either public schooled or graduated. I know very few people.
>>
>>6568101
I live in the suburbs but I'm pretty disconnected from my surroundings
>>
>>6568139

well you need to get out there or do something wtf. go get a job if you can't go to school. or just find a hobby or something. you. literally. need. to. get. out.

if you can't for whatever reason then your only hope is online. if you're lucky you might find someone local who can drive or something.
>>
>>6568150
Idk what to do is the thing. I'm about to apply for a job at waffle house but that dosent necessarily solve any of my problems
>>
>>6568168

no but its a start. by putting yourself in a position where you have to meet new people. also saving money helps in general.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.