[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gather round fags for the story of how i extrorted my family.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 700x393
Gather round fags for the story of how i extrorted my family.

So my parents want to keep a lid on who in the extended family knows I'm trans. I've been told to not tell anyone and keep it to myself. I made a face book account with my actual name. Bit of background I'm 21 and MTF. My mother called me weeping begging me to take it down. "How would grandma react if she saw it?" She said. If I am to come home only Blake is welcome. Not Heather. I have been explicitly told that. I have to wear male clothes around them. When my parents found out I had gotten HRT under their health insurance they immediatly canceled it. I needed more 'mones a couple months ago. I was out of money. I saw an opprotunity. I told my father he could buy my silence (ie: me not coming out) for 3 more months for the tidy sum of $700. It worked. I got the money. I know it was a shitty thing to do. But I did it. I got what I wanted in the end.
>>
>>6566940
Heather is such a chick with a dick name
>>
>>6566940
clever move, Heather
>>
>>6566948

It's not too uncommon for cis girls. I knew at least one Heather in school.
>>
you sound crazy and also extremely nonpassable
if you were small and cute id bet they wouldnt have had any issues with it
>>
>>6566940

Just don't make a habit of it.
>>
>>6566940
Nice job. Abusive family deserve to get their shit kicked in.
>>
>>6566940
gud jub m9. fuck your family.
>>
>>6566940
Great. Now kill them in their sleep. Trans community is the only family you need.
>>
>>6566940
You can always just make a Facebook account with a fake last name
Sometime kikebook gets pissed because it ruins their NSA spying privilege and they'll try to ban you unless you send them identification but you can just photoshop your ID. That's what I did anyway.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.