[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 03316.gif (131 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
03316.gif
131 KB, 650x450
Does the existence of dysphoria ever make it feel like a certain culture of gay men are disappearing?
>>
We're still here, we aren't women just because we take female hormones desu
>>
Does it!? Yes or No 4chan.
>>
>>6566403

What makes it different? When the dysphoric kids who get transitioned early start getting normalized... What happens?
>>
>>6566403
Lol
>>
Because if all those young children become male wouldn't that take some of the gay population too?
>>
or vice versa?
>>
Guess it doesn't matter. We're all dying.
>>
>>6566417

There will be fewer depressed untransitioned/non-passing transgender adults with substance abuse problems, poor social lives, body image issues, and scars on their bodies who can't maintain good academic records or develop careers. That's all. The gay community will remain the same.
>>
Are you implying Jade Harley is a trans girl?
>>
>>6566417

I guess that was the answer I was looking for.
>>
>>6566448

Lol that would be super interesting.
>>
>>6566448

?
>>
>>6566417

I'm all those things anon. It'll be better when there's less of us right?
>>
>>6566417

It's just nice to hear affirmation
>>
>>6566447
I guess that was the answer I was looking for.
I'm all those things anon. It'll be better when there's less of us right?
It's just nice to hear affirmation
>>
>>6566539

You know you can delete >>6566489, >>6566516, and >>6566531, right? Why did you take so many attempts? An unsteady hand from crying?

I'm most of those things, minus the scars and substance abuse. But I might start getting drunk regularly, it depends on what it feels like. But what do you mean less of us? Trans people will always exist until we can identify and change them in the womb.

Dysfunctional trans people are probably what you meant. I don't think of it as society being better off without us, instead, I think they would have been so much better off if they had accepted us when it mattered.
>>
>>6566623

I'm just looking for answers. Not a lot of people left to talk to. I figure I'm just getting to think about it a lot since I'm alone.
>>
>>6566623

By us I mean noticeably trans people I think. Not passing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.