[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright /lgbt/, i need some advice i have been friend with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
alright /lgbt/, i need some advice
i have been friend with this guy i know, and have been talking and playing vidya for about 4 years now.
here's the problem: i have a HUGE crush on him and don't know what to do. i fear that if i confess he will cut contacts with me, or maybe he doesn't like me, or MAYBE he's not actually gay and when we will be together things will just be weird and awkward.
for the past year or so we have been closer than ever and have been acting in semi-sexual ways (eg: he lets me hug him while we go to sleepovers and stuff like that, cute but not really sexual if it makes sense), and i have been trying to send hints that i like him but i'm way too socially retarded to understand if he is trying to hint back or something else.
pls help i really don't know what to do. should i confess or just wait it out?
[spoiler]btw i'm a kissless virgin[spoiler]
>tl:dr = i'm socially awkward and fon't know how to/if i should confess
>>
Just confess. Getting turned down is better than regret over what could have been.
>>
Confess annon. Do it poetically, you should before engage a discuss about how you encountered, and then what you did together to finally saying how your frienship got huge and finally saying something like : i... i... Love you.

Sorry im really lonely at this moment.
>>
>>6566567

A bit alchool helps, too. If your ok with that. Try dricking some alchool together before. Just a bit to be lazy, not drunk-dumb
>>
>>6566338
Ultimately it's better to air those feelings than to let them fester. But you have to be as diplomatic and non-threatening as possible with how you confess to him. Make sure he understands that you don't expect him to return those same feelings if he's not attracted to you that way, and you won't make it weird for him if he doesn't feel the same way. Don't try to pressure him into reciprocating and don't gush or wax poetically about your "undying love" or whatever. Keep it casual, maybe tell him something like "I have a thing for you/ I kind of like you" or something similar.

First off though, does he know you're gay/bi? If so and he's still been your friend for all this time then breaking this news to him shouldn't be *too* shocking. If he's kind of homophobic or whatever though then there's definitely more potential for fallout. But even still, it's better to know and deal with the consequences than to let those feelings stay bottled forever and then wonder years down the road what could have been if you had the guts to just come out and express them (trust me, I know regret all too well). And if he reacts poorly then take a step back, appraise the situation and him as a person, and consider if he really would have worth getting all worked up over in the first place.
>>
>>6566338
would be good to tell him. Without drinking alcohol. Tell him how you feel but accurately , explain what you feel. I understand dude, it's hard to do these things because it's someone we love and we are afraid of losing him . But if it is really your friend ( older than a teenager ) will remain at your side although he is not gay.
>>
>>6566567
Do NOT start off with saying "love". That's definitely a strong word. Try toning it down a bit.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.