[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the choice of Mike Pence, who shut down Indiana's economy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: M2o5i19.jpg (70 KB, 443x720) Image search: [Google]
M2o5i19.jpg
70 KB, 443x720
Does the choice of Mike Pence, who shut down Indiana's economy so people can discriminate against homosexuals, affect the support of 4chan's stated TrumpMos?

Disqus.

picunrelated
>>
File: Mike Pence.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Mike Pence.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
The case can be made that Trump is only trying to look like an opponent of the LGBT community to pacify his party, and that appointing Pence is part of that plan. Pence made news for signing an antigay law, but once he was in the spotlight he seemed clueless and easily manipulated.
>>
>>6565828
Trump cut a deal with the conservatives taking Pence. Conservative fraction of the republican party is trying to stir shit against him and put that religious wacko Cruz in his place by "freeing delegates". Pence is a necessary sacrifice taken to calm down fundies.
>>
It's a terrible decision. Before, when the left baselessly called Trump sexist and homophobic, they only made themselves look bad. With this appointment he has legitimized all the left's claims. If Trump is willing to pander on appointments, it means he'll probably pander with his actions in office too. And if Trump gets assassinated, then we're really screwed.

I was a Trump supporter as early as December of last year, but now I'm seriously considering staying home or voting third party.
>>
>>6566055
It was either that or alienating the conservatives. They are willing to let Clinton win if they don't get their cut.
>>
>>6566055
Now I'm curious who you thought Donald Trump could have picked for vice president that wouldn't have been an outre confirmation of his "alleged" bigotry
>>
>>6566125
Condie Rice, Chris Christie, anyone who doesn't believe women should be punished for miscarriage?

This is only going to make the gender gap bigger.
>>
>>6566075
Should've told them to go fuck themselves.

>>6566125
Even Ivanka would've been a better choice.
>>
>>6565828
If Mike Pence was running for president, I would vote for him over Hillary; so I have no problems with him as vp.
>>
>>6566243
Fuck off, troll.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.