[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is she and where is she from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 180x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 180x284
I cropped her picture from an infographic of women vs trans women, which I believe was created on this board or at least by a frequenter of this board.
I think this girl lives in my town, I have seen her at conventions and around town. She always looks so shy and sad. I want to be her friend, watch movies or anime, maybe do girly things and give her some advice where I can. I'm a girl, not a chaser.
>>
GAAAAAAAAAY, go to Alexander county, they have a flooding problem and could use some dikes
>>
>>6562098
I'm not gay, I just feel like its hard to make neutral friends as a trans person.
>>6563432
Thanks for the bumperino, anon.
>>
>>6563441
Don't be a fag, anon, just admit you want to dyke it up with a weeb
>>
>>6561834
Do not lie, you want to do her.....she looks like a pretty summisive sex toy
>>
>>6563441
TFW no accepting cis girl to secretly stalk me so she can be my bff and help me with clothes and makeup and help me come out of my shell ;_;
>>
she is so perfect...
>>
>>6561834

>I'm a girl, not a chaser.
>implying cis women can't be chasers
>>
>>6567704
>implying only cis women can be chasers
I'm mtf and I'm a chaser myself
>>
>>6561834
I actually have met them on one occasion through someone they were dating a couple of years ago. Their name is Alex and back then they resided in SoCal.

They had a youtube channel I stumbled upon, where they used to whine about their stance on various political issues. The videos extended as far back to when they were living as guy. From what I gathered they seemed like you're typical AGP hon. They were previously married and I believe they may have a child.

Long story short OP, chaser or transhag, they're not worth your time.
>>
>>6567717

oh i thought i didn't have to explicity state a fact. all transbians ive met and seen irl and online have been chasers and have chaserlike behavior/mentality.

if i was gay (mtf) i wouldn't ever date one. cis men/women or transmen only pls.
>>
>>6567804
>cis men/women
and why would any cis want to deal with a freaky looking tranny and their mental issues?
>>
i think i remember seeing this person post on seedy awhile back, pretty sure you wouldn't like this person and i think they had a kid iirc.

also i hope they got ffs, that brow was not pretty at the right angles holy fuck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.