[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a gay living in islamic country whatever you want I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3
File: Gay_flag.svg.png (10 KB, 2000x1236) Image search: [Google]
Gay_flag.svg.png
10 KB, 2000x1236
Ask a gay living in islamic country whatever you want
I'm sorry beforehand for the mistakes I will make, I'm not really good at english
>>
>>6558932
How do I seduce a cute islamic bottom?
>>
>>6558940
The classical way, spot a person that you thing is gay, start talk with him first in a normal way, then to be more direct about what you want ... you gonna see if he agrees or rejects your offer
>>
>>6558932
Is it illegal to kill yourself in your country?
>>
>>6559181
Yes, suicide is punished by 3 years of jail
>>
>>6559285
I know this is probably a dumb question, but I can see Saudi Arabia doing it so it's worth asking. ...if someone killed them self in your country, would the put the corpse in a cell as a symbolic thing?
>>
[desire to know more intensifies]
>>6559389
>>6559285
>>6559181
>>
>>6559389
>but I can see Saudi Arabia doing it so it's worth asking
I'm pretty sure OP lives in the UK.
>>
>>6559389
Generally, the corpse is buried in the local cimtery like the other persons, A lot of persons killed theselves in my city and they have had a classical funeral
Saudi Arabia is actually a state thann I wish will be destroyed soon
>>6559471
More in Maghreb
>>
>>6559515
Thanks for the reply. And yeah, Saudi Arabia is a total shithole. I wish my country would stop giving them military gear.
>>
>>6559536
May be the new president gonna change the relations between the two countrie and encourage a boycott thatwill be followed by hole world
But lets not dream, I don't think it will happen
>>
>>6558932
>Ask a gay living in islamic country
Sweden?
>>
>>6559729
This is not funny
>>
>>6559767
You know whats not funny
getting beat up by sand people for being gay remember when we was a secular country and people just minding their business

fucking animals
>>
>>6559767
Jo, det er det. Jævlig fuckings morsomt.
>>
>>6559856
I don't understand this
>>
How many people know of your sexual orientation? Has anyone learned and then cut ties with you?

Is buttfucking actually illegal? If so, to what extent is it enforced?
>>
>>6559798
Learn to be polite please
>>
>>6559886
Synd det, grabban
>>
Are there any implicitly gay public parties or events? What's the gay "scene" like?
>>
>>6559729
rr-REMOve ThiS!!!1!!!!!!
>>
>>6559891
Some of my friends, no one in my family, I know who to tak with this and avoid to talk with this with persons I already know they won't accept it
If you are more than 18 and you do sex with someone less than 18, yoou go to jail, but I've never heared someone been arrested for sexual reasons
>>
>>6559907
Why is this even a meme I'm in Sweden right now and it has less Muslims than any not-shithole European country I've visited so far besides denmark
>>
>>6559904
There is zero gay partie even or gay scene
>>
>>6559935
How do you get laid then? Sure u can ask a person who seems gay and hope for the best but is that really it?
>>
>>6559927
Bor du i Norrland eller nått?
>>
>>6559940
I don't really know how to explain, their is some persons that whan you see them, you know they want to eat you and to make dirty thing with, when you spot them, make a little consersation to know if our intuition was correct
If yyes, just go to forest, hotel or your home to do your business
you can meet your sexual parner in almost all the places, beach ..
>>
>>6559946
Nah, skipped it. I think it'd make more sense to visit as a longer hiking thing and not a city-hopping eurotrip.
>>
>>6559960
Isn't it hard to find people like that? Or awkward to approach them as a stranger?
>>
>>6559969
of course, It's complicate, and If you make any mistake, you gonna have problems
>>
>>6559986
Have you made mistakes?
>>
>>6558932
explain this
>>
>>6559994
yes, If you date the wrong person, or your activities are known, you become a sort of pariah,
>>
Do what does your future look like? Do you get a wife and pretend to be a pure Muslim boi and makes kids for Allah, while getting boupussy on the side? Or do you just stay single and hope no one says anything?
>>
>>6560013
Istambul is 3000 far away km from me, I don't see the relation with me
>>
>>6560023
Probably get married, force my self to fuck my future wife to have 2 childs, convert to Islam and start practising, try to not have sexual relations after this and start a life of frustration ans purity
>>
How many gays you suppose live in your country?
>>
>>6560057
amoung 20M males, may be 1.500.000, females are by their nature bisexual
>>
>>6560065
That seems a very high number.

Do you have any gay friends?
>>
>>6560065
>7.5% of the population is gay

Bullshit, take off at least a third of that, it's most data indicates it's more like somewhere between 1.5% and 5%.
>>
>>6560120
May be it's a very low estimation
A lot, but they will never sayy publicaly their are gay
also had some boy friends, but It was only sexual,

>>6560126
Their is more gay is islamic countries (mosly bisexual gay top) because women are hard to find outside strip clubs, so many of them fuck instead gay bottom
>>
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877042814029243
>>
>>6560164
Bottoms are easier to find than willing girls??
>>
>>6560180
This is a really complicated english

>>6560187
williing girls love money, bottom gay love sex, If you have money you go for the first, if you dont abstination and looking for a women to marry or choose to have sex with gay bottom
>>
>>6560048
That sounds very sad, anon
>>
>>6558932
do you give good blowjobs?
>>
>>6560229
Not really, I will make my possible to make It , I won't be the first to do that, and probably not the last

>>6560246
Yes blowjobs and deep throats if the dick is ess than 16 cm but I'm never bottom (tried this once and hated this)
>>
>>6560252
I wish you the best anon!
>>
>>6560261
thx brother, you too
>>
>>6560252
Do you ever see yourself still going after men even after you get married or convert to Islam?
>>
>>6560305
I don't know, but their is a lot of married man with children 40 years old who regulary go to the mosque, that still have a younger lover (bottom or top) that they see once or twice a week
>>
>>6560252
>Not really, I will make my possible to make It , I won't be the first to do that, and probably not the last
But don't you think that would be kind of tiring? To keep something like that up until you die? I know you don't have too much of a choice but don't you want to be happy?
>>
>>6560322
>But don't you think that would be kind of tiring? To keep something like that up until you die?
yes a lot
>I know you don't have too much of a choice but don't you want to be happy?
I don't know the definition of being happy
>>
>>6560317
Is that a kind of life you would like?
>>
>>6560317
Ugh depressing
>>
>>6560400
desu tho sounds hot
i mean, if those bottom lovers flew in once a week to have fun and weren't probably treated like shit the rest of their lives lol
>>
>>6560390
In the past, Islam permitted to a lot of countries to have a advance and a good juridical systeme, also It permetted to slaves and omen to gain rights in the area islam was spreaded
But now, other gouvernace system far better than Islam appeared and permitted to countries to devellop while islamic countries are still 3rd world
So Islam must be radically reformed to be more modern or definively thrown

>>6560389
This is really a good question , I actually don't know if it should be a classical one or 21st centery one
>>
>>6560417
If you are set on a life with wife and kids, you should try to find safe ways to release your sexual urges with men. If you don't, you might become really angry due to all the pent up energy.
>>
>>6560416
Those bottom became at their tour 40 years old male with bottom, and those bottom became ....

>>6560441
That what I wa thinking to do, but I really don't want to be a dick and cheak my wife
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.