[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a trans gf!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: i.jpg (112 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
112 KB, 480x480
I want a trans gf!!!
>>
>>6558644
Are you a grill?
>>
>>6558651
No :(
>>
>>6558670
Don't feel bad because of me. You'll find a trans gf someday.
>>
>>6558644
Awwww and I want a vagina...too bad both of our problems will never be rememdied due to the laws of phsysics...
>>
>>6558670
Don't feel bad because of them. You'll become your own trans gf someday.
>>
>>6558644
And I want to meet a chaser then doesn't ask for nudes after the 1st hour of talking, tough shit I guess.
>>
>>6558644
>before /lgbt/:
Find the thought of dating a tranny disgusting because who the hell wants a girl without a vagina? that's like the best part.

>after /lgbt/:
The thought of a girl with a penis might not be *that* bad after all; I guess we could work around it. Still find the thought of dating a tranny disgusting tho because of all their mental issues. The idea of dating a girl that bursts into tears every time I go to touch her "down there" isn't something I would look forward to; not to mention all the borderline personality like behavior.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 270x270
>>6558644
All I want is a cis girl with a little penis. This is all I ask!!!!!!!
>>
>>6559489

>All I want is a cis girl with a little penis. This is all I ask!!!!!!!

It's called a macroclit.
>>
>>6559498
uhm. i'm talking about a real wang. 3 inches
>>
I wouldn't mind if my next date was trans, althou I would hold back on the sexy times until I knew she wasn't just a gay man with agp like last time, fucking traumatic ;_;
>>
>>6559532

Easy then. Give your macroclit gf some testosterone and then cut off most of the bit connecting it to her vulva to resemble a penis.

>>6559557

>gay man with agp

But according to Blanchard, that's not possible (not that I believe him). What do you mean they had AGP and were gay?
>>
>>6559585
To me she presented as trans but to everyone else she was ladyboy, gayboy and sissy etc. and quite open about being a gay man. Friends told me that she was observed making out with/banging girls at parties, so i guess he/she/it was bi. Try explaining that shit for your social circle...
>>
>>6559616
Quite literally a trap, desu
>>
Try the app grindr. You can filter it for trans. Thats where i met my qt trans gf
>>
try contact whoring. or tell the thread about yourself. a trans giril might come down and think, "he lives nearby. i should message him"
>>
>>6559362
Yo who the fuck is asking for nudes within the first hour of meeting them?

Shit sounds autistic af tbqh familia
>>
>>6558644
Transition, literally 80% of this board is made of boys that fell in love with trannies but couldn't get one so they became the gf.

I'm not even saying this to be mean, you will probably get a gf in the first 4 months on HRT if you post enough cute anime pictures and give them your skype.
>>
>>6559296
>>6560222

Why does this board push so hard to get chasers to transition? I get that it's good to separate the trannies from the cis guys early on before anyone starts dating them, but why so strongly?
>>
>>6560266
If you have been on tranny threads as long as I have you will find out a large sum of it's population is made of MtF that transitioned to get a gf which also hapens to be MtF.
>>
File: thasSumOlBullshit.png (481 KB, 771x720) Image search: [Google]
thasSumOlBullshit.png
481 KB, 771x720
I live in london
My skype is apple.bringer
Pls be friend qt girls
We can watch anime and cuddle online or something
>>
>>6560470
>That looks more awkward and weird then I thought
I'm not very good at talking
>>
>>6560309
what the fuck why would you go through transition just to find a mate
>>
>>6560309
ive been fem littlerally since i was a kid. i started hrt just before turning 18. but im into guys with the occasional girl who is romantically compatible... but i really like other mtf girls (passing ones of course) its like. i know how they feel so i just kinda wanna cuddle with them. but that obviously doesnt make me a chaser who became mtf just to fuck another mtf. i mean for starters i have such low sex drive
>>
>>6560470

>cuddle online
>>
I want a trans gf too but all of the ones I've met just like bear-type cis guys or cis girls. It hurts.
>>
>>6560266
Tranny chasers = trannies in denial.

Fact.
>>
File: 1462930039948.jpg (139 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1462930039948.jpg
139 KB, 1023x682
>>6560558
W-whats the problem?
>>
>>6560470
is contact fagging allowed here? if so. imma start doing it every now and then
>>
>>6560536
>passing ones of course
excluding mtfs who don't pass is honophobic

apologize and gf a masculine manfaced hon today or else i am going to send in the Judge Honn to deal with you, citizen
>>
>>6560618
im passing. so im. basically homopassexual. check your privilege
>>
>>6560625
negative
you will find yourself a nice 6 foot tall hon gf with a bellowing masculine voice or you will be put to death

that's the law, sorry
>>
>>6560632
im poor orphan from a 3rd world country. therfore check your privilege again. figit
>>
>>6560643
too bad the law applies to all earth districts whether they are misgoverned or not

you living in a shithole should not prevent you from mandatory bonding with a hon individual and to live with Her forever and after tbqh
>>
>>6560643
which 3rd world country?

inb4 UK
>>
>>6560671
the united states
our country is being taken over by sjw criminals
>>
>>6560593

Amended:

42% of tranny chasers = trannies in denial, and likely to consider themselves bi.

>>6560599

Are you talking about something like watching each other go to sleep through skype and then wake up that way? How else could you "cuddle online"?
>>
>>6560705
I dunno. That sounds comfy though
>>
>>6560701

>SJWs are turning the US into a third world country
>Not corporations that buy our politicians
>>
Tfw no body positive trans gf to fondle and cuddle and kiss
Tfw biscum

Not a chaser tho, or else I'd be with a trans already. It just has to happen.
>>
>>6560950
>Not a chaser tho, or else I'd be transitioning already

Fixed for accuracy
>>
>>6561024
Accurate desu
>>
>>6560212
The 2 I've met off here, 4 from reddit, and 2 from OkCupid. Starts out the same, asking stupid questions, then starts asking what you'd do to them, then they ask for pics. I'm def not a prude but I'd like to spend at least a week hanging out with someone like vidya and food or coffee and parks before I start fucking :/
>>
File: 1463539338542.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463539338542.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>6561124
where does one look then. i have zero social skills when it comes to meeting someone outside of talking to them about something small like homework, work, boring shit etc. I also don't play too much on steam.
>>
>>6560810
i was referring to hilary buying votes, and leaking info and showing it to lawyers without pripr approval. so we are basically on the same page here.
>>
>>6561080
Damn I'm all about odd questions but that hard topic switch to "what would you do to me?" is the grossest fucking thing.

What made you go for them on ok cupid or reddit? What did you see in them that you liked?
>>
>>6560810
>implying SJWs aren't the militant zealots of the corporations

Please, they're absolutely pathetic how they're desperate for corporate approval and acknowledgement. Not to mention that they've been wholeheartedly been indoctrinated with everything modern corporations want - globalism, consumerism, multiculturism, immigration, speech censorship...
>>
>>6561080

I can guarantee I'd never pester you for nudes. The practice strikes me as seedy and gross.
>>
>>6559282
Medical technology is getting close to being able to create functioning female reproductive systems for trans women. Meanwhile, we're centuries away from curing ugly. Sorry, OP.
>>
>>6559782
Fuck, there aren't trans in my area.
>>
>>6562397
kek. what area? give us area code m8
>>
>>6562586
Somewhere in Spain
>>
>>6560536
I'm sorta similar. I've always been a
fairly feminine guy. Was mostly asexual growing up. Didn't start dating til I was 18.

First person I had sex with was a closet mtf friend. Thats when I discovered I liked gay sex. I came out trans a bit later.

I mostly date fem guys and transgirls. Somewhat interested in masculine men. Not into ciswomen at all.

Not that I started hrt to get with transgirls. Thats needlessly complicated and I could have just been a chaser.

But I did start them at least in part because I wanted to be like all the qt twinks and transgrils.

That and puberty sucked and I didn't want to get any more beardy and muscular.
>>
>>6563428
how about manlet metrosexuals?
I'm pretty masculine but not comically
>>
>>6561576
without taking over op's thread, they looked like decent guys and were nice at first, but then they'd say i was cute (which is nice like 2 times). then they'd keep saying it, and shit like behave for daddy. after that i was outiii, it's pretty fucking gross. i feel like a prude for saying that but i'm not really picky as long as he's like decent looking, under 250lbs, is nice to me and others, and is cool with me being a homebody most of the time then i don't really care about anything else
>>6562245
without sounding like a bitch that's what the last one told me so :/
>>6561617
thanks familia <3
>>
>>6564198
what if he wast 5'3"? Would you date a manlet
>>
>>6564252
as long as he doesn't care that im 5'9 then nah idc
>>
>>6564198
>>6564252
You know what would be a pleasent solution to all these threads, a sort of match making discord. It would have to be heavily moderated but would provide a nuetral space to meet people.

But like incredibly moderated.
>>
>>6564252
You should lift btw. I hear it helps with the height insecurity if you can pick up 300+ pounds and put it down.
>>
>>6564198
Post skype im bored
>>
>>6564198
>without sounding like a bitch that's what the last one told me so :/

>Fucking it up for the rest of us.

I fucking hate my fellow chasers.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.