[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have three questions for you, anons. Do any of these home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: zrkacyhill1.jpg (54 KB, 609x612) Image search: [Google]
zrkacyhill1.jpg
54 KB, 609x612
I have three questions for you, anons. Do any of these home remedies for hair removal work? If not, do you know of any that do? And better yet, do you know of any that offer permanent hair removal? I have blond hair on my face, so I'd like to be able to remove it permanently from the comfort of my own home.

http://www.feminiya.com/ayurvedic-home-remedies-to-remove-unwanted-hair-permanently/
>>
You could try an epilator, it won't permanently remove hairs but over time it can permanently reduce hairs
>>
>>6558344
I'd just buy a hair remival cream and apply it like twice a week before showering
>>
Nothing permanent can be done at home.
Blonde hair are a bitch to deal with since most lasers only work with darker hair.
>>
>>6559583
Could you dye your hair and then use a laser? I imagine the dye would have to penetrate deeply for it to work, but it sounds feasible.
>>
>>6559818
good point
>>
>>6559818
It would have to go all the way to the root on each hair, wouldn't it?

I'm not entirely sure how the laser technology works.
>>
>>6559834
>>6559865
I'm casually browsing the interwebz now to get a feel for what's possible and what isn't. There was an interesting product from this website which seems to be now unavailable for whatever reason:

http://htetronics.com/carbon-dye-improves-laser-and-ipl-epilation-efficiency-100-on-dark-hair-even-more-with-blonde-gray-red/

And then there was another blog that recommended a substance called meladine:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MELADINE-Helps-Laser-Remove-Lighter/dp/B005C0Y450

I'll have to take a closer look. This could potentially be sticky worthy material.
>>
>>6559899
Don't get your hopes up. Meladine sounds like snake oil to me.

I want a hairless body as much as the next twink, but I don't want to get bamboozled.
>>
>>6559931
I'm afraid you're right, anon. There's an interesting article about electrolysis machines on eBay. I'm a little paranoid I'll end up doing something stupid with one of these machines, but I might give it a shot. What do you think?

http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-to-Choose-the-Best-Electrolysis-Machine-for-You-/10000000177590059/g.html
>>
>>6559993
I want this to be true so bad!

>near painless
>permanently reduce hair growth

I just want to know if I can use this on my balls, that's always been the most difficult place to remove hair.

I'm going to do research on this, you should too.
>>
>>6560042
I'm reading conflicting information in regards to removing unwanted hair on your testicles with electrolysis. 3 out of 4 of the websites I visited said it's an easy one-time visit. One lady seemed to be marketing her brand really well, so I'm not sure if she's being a stupid whore or not. I'm thinking electrolysis isn't exactly rocket science either, because apparently you can get licensed rather quickly.

I might get a basic study-guide they give to students and just buy a machine myself. Tops should take note, because this bottom is one resourceful little whore.
>>
>>6558344
Here's a patent claiming permanent hair removal using chemicals and iontophoresis. You can make a machine to do iontophoresis at home using batteries, and you can buy methylene blue in pet stores under aquarium supplies. Sunlight might be enough to trigger the photosensitive effects with methylene blue if you use iontophoresis with it.

https://www.google.com/patents/WO1996009853A1?cl=en
>>
>>6560042
>>6560122
I bought a home electrolysis machine and it was NOT painless at all. It feels like a painful bee sting every time you do it, and I only tried on my legs.

Part of it might just be because the crappy OneTouch machine I used would start with the current before it was actually at the follicle though.

You basically need to go to a professional for it, DIY electrolysis is kinda a bad idea.
>>
>>6560153
:^(
>>
>>6558344
If those home remedies worked, they'd stop being home remedies and start being sold in pharmacies. If you want to get rid of blonde hair you'll have to go in for electrolysis (laser treatment doesn't work on blonde hair)
>>
>>6560123
lol what the fuck
>>
>>6560170
I know but I'm really curious if it works. Part of me says probably not since methylene blue is used to dye people's hair blue so I wouldn't think that it would be used for that if it could cause permanent hair removal.

Also the mention of using bleach and toxic chemicals as a possible alternative to ALA or methylene blue kinda makes me not trust it...
>>
>>6560123
This reminds me of those bleach enemas parents give their kids to cure autism.
>>
>>6560214
I mean its not THAT bad. Methylene blue isn't toxic, and you can drink it. It was even used to prevent malaria, and it might be a cure for Alzheimer's. It has a lot of medical uses, and its not harmful.

I'm just skeptical that it would actually work or that it would actually target hair follicles instead of hurting all the skin it was applied to.
>>
I heard there's a new technology that can target lighter hair colors. I can't find anything on Amazon though.
>>
How good is electrolysis for beards? Is there a cream that would at least make the hairs thinner over time?
>>
File: A4857450.jpg (49 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
A4857450.jpg
49 KB, 288x216
>>6560292
>Is there a cream that would at least make the hairs thinner over time?
No. Hair removal creams work by fucking up the structure of hair and making them weak enough to just snap off at the skin surface when you scrape at them, which is great for getting a baby smooth taint but doesn't actually do anything to the hair follicle.
Pic related is called Vaniqa, which is prescribed to women who have facial hair problems. It's not very effective and has to be applied twice a day (and if you stop applying it the hair grows back). It's prescription only though, and you wouldn't be getting it prescribed.
They had some success with some AIDS drug crushed into a paste or something, but idk any more details
>>
>>6560338
I like the packaging, lolz.
>>
the /lgbt/ gods need to think of something
>>
Are there any new promising technologies on the horizon?
>>
how long would electrolysis take for a male with extreme facial hair
>>
>>6565680
once if it's done correctly
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.