[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most progressive city
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
what is most progressive city for trannies ?
as londoner tranny police officers might be really cool

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/07/14/sadiq-khan-pledges-that-london-will-be-accepting-of-trans-police-officers/
>>
>>6558262
http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/welcome-to-winnipeg-where-canadas-racism-problem-is-at-its-worst/
>>
>>6558262
apple town
>>
>>6558262
Is this the same London where attractive women are banned from bus advertisements and the mayor got mad that too many white people were on the board of transportation?
>>
>>6558451
Yeah lol
>>
>>6558294

>16 year old Rinelle Harper left for dead in a river after sexual assault
>15 year old Tina Fontaine murdered and dumped into a river in a plastic bag after being abused sexually
>Tanya Tagaq, a musician, was followed around by a creep acting like the niggers from the "10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman" video

I didn't know the white devil was this thirsty for native pussy.
>>
>>6558489
>are you beach body ready

What the fuck? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? Have we regressed so much, embraced the culture of casual stupidity and retardation so fondly and fully that it is now okay to not even make sense IN ADVERTISMENT? We are literally raising a generation of complete retards that think spellings like u ur y and 2 are somehow okay or ever acceptable.
>>
>>6558596
Do autistic fits make everyday life a challenge?
>>
>>6558596
That makes perfect sense to me you might have legitimate autism sorry man
>>
>>6558596
it offends fat girls,
I work in adverstimesn and I approve this ad
>>
>>6558525
For the record.

Tina Fontaine was likely a little whore, what 14 year old gets in the car with a 50 year old, from half way across the country I might add.

Rinelle Harper was beaten down by NATIVES then thrown in the river.
She pulled herself out only the be beaten down again by THE SAME NATIVES
The chick who wrote the article is an idiot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.