[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTF Furries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: transfur.png (248 KB, 485x245) Image search: [Google]
transfur.png
248 KB, 485x245
Does anyone know what the deal is with trans women being furries?
Almost always cat furries too. I seems trans men are a lot less likely to be a furry.
>>
I know like 10 trans dudes who are furries, though. I think the furry community has a lot of trans people in general.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 599x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 599x458
>>6558039
Femboys love catboy stuff too...
>>
>>6558039
>why do people who pretend to be girls also pretend to be cats
>>
because most MtFs are manchildren who never got to experience what it's like to be female so they do cringey shit such as this (and worse)......not many grow out of it sadly tho cuz trannies are autistic
>>
>>6558076
Mtfg in a nutshell
>>
>>6558039
i honestly hate that so many mtf girls are furries, or into diapers, or into age play. like get over it. you missed your chance to be a cute little girl. but so what?! grow up like the rest of us. (Although if you have festishes. at the very least keep them private. dont flauny the fact that you and bunch of other mtfs go around in public dressed as cats, that kills the movement)
>>
cats are stupid

dragons are where it's at
>>
>>6558039
I know one that transitioned years after she was an open furry already.
She always been into futa foxgirls and even had a fursona I shit you not.

She's alright if you ignore all her weird moments.
Not my gf or anything, just a friend.
>>
>>6560914
I never had a fursona, Rick
>>
>>6559603
Agreed. I'm MtF and I'm personally heavy into age play and pet play, but I don't believe it's something that should be displayed publicly. It is nice to be treated like a little treasure behind closed doors by a supportive lover, though, especially when you feel as if you didn't get a childhood and when your parents are not so cool with the way your life has gone. I went to a sex shop in the big city to get pet play stuff and met a couple trans people (men and women) and some folks estranged from their families, so I'm thinking it's more of an outlet for people who didn't have a normal youth.
>>
>>6558039
My Steam avatar has been an anime cat girl for the entire 4+ years that I have had Steam. Cum at me broski.
>>
>>6560921
OMG that is CUUTE! Please post more.
>>
>>6558039
Furries do god-tier roleplay online. Never met on in real life though.
>>
>>6558039
simple. because during the late 2000's early 2010's furry femboys were like THE thing on the internet. that was the meme sexuality. they all just became trannies now

Source: Me, and a lot of other people i know tbqh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.