[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you want HRT so bad >tfw hairy as fuck everywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 385x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 385x243
>tfw you want HRT so bad
>tfw hairy as fuck everywhere
>shaving often enough to keep it down makes your skin break out and looks worse than the hair
>tfw you know you'll hate yourself even more if you get HRT because you still won't be able to shave often enough without breaking out all over your entire body
>tfw hairy tits would send you over the edge
>tfw not having them is also sending you over the edge
>tfw the first few seconds of falling feels like floating
>>
File: shiddy diddies.jpg (91 KB, 983x430) Image search: [Google]
shiddy diddies.jpg
91 KB, 983x430
>>6557223
HRT makes the body hair go away bro. Also makes the razor burn go away once the body hair starts the process of going away. The thickness and strength of the hair is part of what causes ingrown hairs and such things.

I haven't shaved my chest in a long, long time, and I had a hairy chest when I started. Don't sweat it.
>>
>>6557309
Also by a "long, long time" I mean well over a year.
>>
>>6557309
what? that sounds impossible

some women have hair on their chest, you know

surely you had laser?
>>
>>6557223

My mom's friend has hairy breasts. I saw her breast feed her son when he was small.
>>
>>6557336
No laser, I'm not even a tranny dude, I'm a femboy popping hormones. I have no reason to get laser. You really should read up on the effects of HRT more, because losing your male-pattern body hair is one of the effects.

Some women have hair where it is unexpected or frowned upon or whatever. On HRT you're going to follow a trend similar to what your female relatives have, most likely. If the females in your family have hairy chests, then you probably will too. If they have tiny tits you will have tiny tits. If they have big tits you might get decent tits for a tranny, they'll still be smaller than those female relatives though. It goes on and on.

So basically any hair you have after a year or two on this shit, don't worry about it, your female relatives probably have similar shit going on.

I've heard a lot of reasons why people don't want to transition, but never body hair. Don't worry about it, it'll go away. Whatever remains isn't going to be much, if anything. It'll be comparable to what some females have, if you do still have any.
>>
>>6557381
Also, the reason a trannies tits never stack up to female family members is because the tits are literally fucking organs, and complex ones whose development is mediated by many factors and many hormones, not just estrogen. Even with progesterone, it's not enough. Human growth hormone is one of the main reasons why tranny tits are smaller. You can't add any without serious consequences you wouldn't want. So trannies are stuck with smaller tits. That's a good thing for femboys like me though.

Hair is another story. Hair is fuckin' simple in comparison, and I promise you will see a MASSIVE reduction in body hair, you may have even better body hair than a lot of cis girls, I know I do.
>>
File: lel.jpg (10 KB, 201x200) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
10 KB, 201x200
>>6557309
>>6557381
>I'm not even a tranny dude, I'm a femboy popping hormones.
Nice tits mate
>>
>>6557419
Thanks, my partner likes them a lot too.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.