[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lgbt/, first time poster. I've a serious question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1335959631487.jpg (48 KB, 396x696) Image search: [Google]
1335959631487.jpg
48 KB, 396x696
Hey /lgbt/, first time poster. I've a serious question. I'm a guy, 27, I've never been attracted to guys sexually and have always had relationships with women since I was a young teen. I can tell if someones handsome or not (I know that's a pretty obvious statement) but recently I was at a party and a guy I knew from college I hadn't seen in a long time was there. We weren't close but we always got along fairly well and I considered him a kind of friendly acquiescent. Anyway we where never short of conversation when whenever we bumped into each other.

I recently met him at a friends birthday party and we caught up with each other. He told me he had come out (which surprised me) and I congratulated him, asked him how it went and the usual. He was always a bit shy so I felt a bit flattered that he was being so open to me. Afterwards we wondered off from each other and talked with other party goers but ended up back together waiting to use the toilet. We made more sober small talk until this strange tension grew out of nowhere. I had to kiss him. I might sound naive but being hetero all my life I felt I had to make the first move. It was bizarre. It was tender at first but it got a little more heated after a while. I pulled away when he touched me down low and said I should meet up with my friends. He didn't seem to mind. We met even later, drunk by then as if nothing happened and that was that. The thing is, I don't think I could go all the way with a guy. It doesn't turn me on in the slightest but I really enjoyed that moment. My question is; has anyone else experienced this? Am I a 1.2 on the Kinsey Scale? ha It wasn't a platonic kiss, I was attracted to him but I could never take it further than that. It's been playing on my mind since. I talked with with my hetero "bro" friends and they suggested I should try a date and see how it goes but I don't think it'd be fair to the guy if he had feelings for me :/

tl;dr bi-curious guy is confused
>>
Give it a shot man. Be open with him about your feelings. Talk to him. Be open, like he was. Say you're bi-curious and you liked the kiss and don't know how much farther it goes but you're willing to try it out just to see - and you should. I was once bi-curious too and until I actually really tried things with a guy down there, I didn't even know if I'd like it and I kinda thought/feared I wouldn't.

Just give it a shot. But be open, so that he isn't hurt when or if it doesn't work.
>>
>>6556150
I just needed to get that off my chest. I've been getting such shit advice about it ha Thank you :)
>>
>>6556165
No problem and good luck ^.^
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.