[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /lgbt/ I have something weird going on. I'm a visitor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1464785432726.gif (428 KB, 200x183) Image search: [Google]
1464785432726.gif
428 KB, 200x183
Hi /lgbt/ I have something weird going on.

I'm a visitor from /cgl/ and /fit/ and without boring you with the details, I'm basically I a big masculine dude who wants to cross dress. What's weird is that this, to the best of my knowledge, isn't related to any trans/gay thing, if you know what I mean. I'm 100% straight, very comfortable with my sexuality and the sexualities of others, so I know it's not some sort of hate thing I'm keeping down in the depths of my soul. I don't even care about passing, I just wanna wear skirts and shit. Can someone reverse engineer my brain? Totally willing to answer questions if for some reason I'm being vague. Maybe it's some desire to be a master of disguise.
>>
Calm down, OP, jesus. If you like wearing female clothes, then you like wearing female clothes.
Crossdressing is just crossdressing, and it's primarily a straight dude thing.

You might like the way you look. You might just be playing with the forbidden nature of it. You might like how masculine you look in contrast to the clothes.

It's chill.
>>
>>6555777
Great roll
Congrats anon
>>
>>6555777
Okay thanks senpai. I was raised in the deep south, so despite my contemporary views on gender and sexuality, it still kinda felt weird when I thought to myself "damn, I kinda want to dress up as a girl."
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.