[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me out? I was always one of those guys who thought that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 500x334
Help me out? I was always one of those guys who thought that they would never go out with a transgender girl. However, about 3 months ago I met a trans girl that really grabbed my heart. I asked her out and we've been dating since. The problem is that I've only ever had sex with a vagina. Therefore, I'm a bit nervous about having sex with her. Last week we were getting hot and heavy and I made some silly excuse to leave because I didn't think i was ready to go all the way yet.
How do I explain my feelings to her without sounding like a jerk?
>>
>>6555011

What makes you nervous? Anal sex or the penis?
>>
>>6555794
Both actually. I've never tried anal, and usually my penis is the only one in the bedroom.
>>
File: 66992186-368-k912999.jpg (22 KB, 368x575) Image search: [Google]
66992186-368-k912999.jpg
22 KB, 368x575
>>6555011
Tfw when ill never have a qt trans girlfriend
>>
>>6556465
You should probably have a talk to her before having sex and ask her whats ok for her during sex. You shouldn't fuck a degenerate man who hates his penis without asking him what you can do to it.
>>
>>6556592
Its more of a mental block for me. Ive never really been near a penis that wasnt mine.
>>
>>6556592
This. Have a talk about it. Say you don't really want to do anything with her dick and ask if there's any other way you can pleasure her. If she is okay with anal, tell her you've never done it and are a bit nervous about it. Since you are clearly into her, make sure you do it without coming off like a jerk. Just be genuine and caring. She's probably already met some of that kind of guy that is childish and acts all disgusted by her junk and more likely than not did not like the negative attention. Just be pleasant, open, and caring when you talk to her about it.
>>
>>6556637
Just ignore it then, its probably just a little, wrinkled noodle that she can't get an erection with anyways.
>>
>>6556637

You don't have any brothers you grew up with?
>>
>>6556651
Im not disgusted by it. I just think I need some time to get used to it. I hope she doesnt think that I think its ugly.
>>
>>6556656
>being mad on the internet
but,
>>
>>6556779
>>being mad on the internet
wut?
>>
Fuck her or she will find someone who will.
>>
>>6557834

That's one way to light a fire under a man who's hesitant to have sex.
>>
>>6557834
Im planning on it. As soon as i get comfortable with dicks.
>>
>>6555011

Does she pass perfectly?
>>
>>6555011
You can ask her to give You ORAL, while you work her. With Finger anal prostate Massage, it will break your hang ups very fast..
>>
>>6555011
just accept it, if you really like
>her
you will be willing to pleasure
>her
>>
Communicate with her. Tell her you're nervous and you like her and you do want to diddle her, you just don't know how. Get her to show you what she wants and hopefully you'll both be satisfied in the end.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.