[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the secret to eliminating transtrenders once and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 722x1153) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 722x1153
So what's the secret to eliminating transtrenders once and for all?
>>
Good gatekeeping
no hugboxing
>>
File: 1457373994920.jpg (51 KB, 608x921) Image search: [Google]
1457373994920.jpg
51 KB, 608x921
Advocation of mass muslim immigration by us all en masse. We need not even do this much though, the regressive leftists have already been doing this for a long time.

Rest in peace, degenerates with a right to exist yet eventually may not because your progressive masters who claim to represent and support you also support those who mostly (at best) disapprove of your right to exist peacefully and (at worst) will take your lives.

What a damned shame, some of them are actually attractive to me. Beautiful abominations, I suppose.

Unfortunately it is what it is and what it is it seems, is an influx of an entirely incompatible and antithetical culture to our own that is granted an absurd immunity to criticism and condemnation because of identitarian idiocy and insidiously sinister organization and stealthily executed infiltration of institutions.

R.I.P. all of us, especially the innocents (animals, children who are unable to speak or are not indoctrinated regressive rhetoric regurgitating meatpuppets, etcetera) who had nothing to do with any of this lunacy of self loathing losers collectively and voluntarily surrendering some semblance of freedom and actual progress to the psychoses of the scummiest wastes of space to ever infest earth.
>>
Estrogen in the water and in chemtrails.

If everyone is trans, then no one is!
>>
>>6554653
>>6554649

>gatekeeping
only benefits fourty year old wealthy hons, hon.

I'd much rather have a million other femboys than a system that rewards perverted old men like you.
>>
>>6554649
Please someone tell me a source for this shirt? It looks so pretty and memey

>>6555704
>implying that's not already happening

I'm skinny but I'm fairly sure a lifetime of plastic water bottles and tap water has given me boy boobs and bisexual desires
>>
>>6555969
http://www.verycoolshirtz.com/product/the-fiji-tee
>>
>>6555591
m-muslims are our allies plz stop the hate
>>
>>6555989
Thanks so much. I didn't realize it said Death, but that's cool.
>>
>>6556018
islamaphobic privilege checked
>>
>>6554649
I've been doing my part. I substitute teach in high schools, these days there are a good number of transtrenders, mainly fake "ftm"s and genderqueers and all sorts of retarded snowflake shit. You can tell they're all fake right off the bat, yet their bullshit is pandered to.

What I do, is I "compliment" their "masculine qualities" which, since they are not really trans, makes them feel like shit and really self-conscious, I can see the pain in their eyes when I do it. They still doll it up from time to time, too, which is hilarious. They're all doing it for attention, but they still want to be girls, they still want to be feminine. To make them actually question their femininity knocks them down a peg. I wish I could do more but I have to pander to them or I don't get a job. So I pander to them extra well, and it makes them feel like shit.
>>
>>6555591
During the Cold War various countries had various contingency plans for one event or the other, most famously the US and USSR if the other should launch a nuclear attack. Well, during the presidency of Charles de Gaulle France had a contingency plan that, in the event of German or Soviet invasion or, in the event of US and USSR war that didn't destroy the entire planet, France would drop as many nukes as needed on the Rhine and Provence to ensure the safety of it's eastern border.

I bring that up as an example to show the extent to which Europeans are willing to go to to preserve that which is most dear to all true Europeans - the European civilization itself.

If Muslims try to take over Europe, in one way or another, via violent coup or demographic chance, they WILL be wiped off the face of the planet and made to wish their sorry desolate religion had never existed in the first place.
>>
>>6556667
>Well, during the presidency of Charles de Gaulle France had a contingency plan that, in the event of German or Soviet invasion or, in the event of US and USSR war that didn't destroy the entire planet, France would drop as many nukes as needed on the Rhine and Provence to ensure the safety of it's eastern border.
Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that this plan has the famous French oversight of forgetting that armies can just waltz right on through Belgium?
>>
File: 1462401345767.jpg (57 KB, 604x471) Image search: [Google]
1462401345767.jpg
57 KB, 604x471
>>6556627
>I can see the pain in their eyes when I do it.

I can't understand why these people are like this when they can literally feel the pain of people who they are imitating. It's like people holding matches to their skin while calling themselves burn victims.
>>
>>6556718
Most people don't pander to them as hard as I do. Most people just #respect their #pronouns and their always-retarded "name" and such things. So they never feel that pain. Then I come along. I take it to the next level, which nobody really does. Why? I'm a tranny, and they piss me right the fuck off. It's homophobic, it's transphobic, and I hate using those terms because I think they're retarded, but at the same time, they really are a huge fucking insult, and they really make us all look bad with their retarded behavior, their going-back-and-forthness, they make it look like trans people aren't serious and are just doing it on a whim pretty much, for funsies.

I hope that through my actions, they feel the match they're holding to their own skin and drop it.
>>
>>6556757

Are you stealth, or do they know?
>>
>>6556762
Stealth, although it's been mighty tempting to reveal my powerlevel. Fuck that shit though, I've got teachers who consider me their go-to sub, or at least one of them. It's highly likely that I'll wind up seeing these kids again after the first time, and I really don't want shit like that being known.
>>
>>6556757
>>6556627
I love what you're doing. Just wanted to let you that, from one tranny to another.
>>
>>6554649
Probably just time. The way I see it, the public will catch on to it, and figure out the difference in a few decades.

Until then, just take your titty skittles in secret, and transition to stealth. If you're unlucky to be visibly trans, just try not to make yourself stand out.
>>
>>6555719
>only benefits fourty year old wealthy hons, hon.
Literally how
>>
>>6556851
Thanks, it feels good to be in the position to do this.
I wish I could do more, I wish others would do more. If more people did this they'd start feeling like shit constantly and cut it the fuck out, probably go hyper fem compensation mode to prove they're girly. I really hope I give someone an eating disorder or serious body image issues, they'd fucking deserve it.
>>
>>6556887
>I really hope I give someone an eating disorder or serious body image issues, they'd fucking deserve it.

This desu. Dysphoria is way worse than an ED or dysmorphia. I've had all three, and gender dysphoria easily takes the cake.

If these people want to be trans so badly, I wish there was a way for them to experience just what being trans is like.
>>
>>6554653
If someone actually gets hormones, particularly through the medical route (as opposed to self medding, which wouldnt be available to most transtrenders anyway (as they are probably AFAB and T isnt something thats easy to self med) ) they are almost certainly not a trender. At an informed consent clinic, anyone that doesnt legit want to transtion at least to something is going to leave without hrt, much less at any other clinic. Gatekeeping literally accomplishes nothing in regards to this.
>>
>>6556897
>Dysphoria is way worse than an ED or dysmorphia.
I dunno, spending years at barely 70lbs gets pretty miserable. Coaxing yourself into gaining and keeping weight was equally miserable.

Coming from Femgen so maybe I'm just weird but the three just seem to be symptoms of my same sickness.
>>
>>6556897
>If these people want to be trans so badly, I wish there was a way for them to experience just what being trans is like.
I think it'd be great if they just doled out testosterone to teenage girl transtrenders like it was candy. I mean, I'm positive they wouldn't take it because of course they'd know what it'd do to their body (because doctors would have to inform them) and they don't want to actually make their body any less feminine, they just throw on some clothes and maybe get a haircut (which they typically keep kinda fem and also dye pink or some shit half the time, lmao). But maybe they would. Maybe it wouldn't dawn on them that test will fuck their shit up, I imagine a lot at an early enough age. It'd be so great to give them permanent -real- dysphoria at their deep voice and other permanent developments.

Plus, it'd make life easier for actual FTMs. Thankfully there isn't so much of this on the MTF side of things, which makes sense. I personally know a 16 year old mtf who was the real deal though, self-medding at first, which turned to parent-approved informed consent. I wish I was smart enough and ballsy enough to pull that shit at that age.
>>
>>6556885
Doctors have no compunctions with writing whatever they want to old men with children. Suppose they think there's no harm then. And it's creepy old men who do the most nauseating female caricature impersonations and old therapists like that.

If you're say eighteen, have an androgynous/boyish personality and don't want that taken away from you, then you're much better just getting all the Meds black market.

It's much better than letting some creepy perverted old shrink try and break you and turn you into some caricature stepford robot.

I mean simply out of moral imperative, it's best to cut out the brainwashers and deprive them sick zombie factories of revenue.
>>
>>6556925
>I wish I was smart enough and ballsy enough to pull that shit at that age.
Additional info: if I had been smart and ballsy enough at that age, I'd have gotten some REAL shit from fellow kids at school because back then, it was still not even cool to be gay, it was bad to be gay, and it got you bullied like nothing else. Me turning into a boy who looks like a girl would have gotten me such a huge level of shit that I probably would have wound up dropping out or going homeschool route, or at best getting a GED and going to university early (but without the full-ride scholarship I got :/)

I wish things were still like they were back then, in some ways. At least we wouldn't have this transtrender bullshit, because they'd all get laughed at and ridiculed, "tarred and feathered" like they should be.
>>
>>6554649
A box propped up on a stick
Under the box is a pill bottle with a sign saying "free hrt"

Unbeknownst to the trans kids there's a rope tied to the stick and yore hiding behind a bush with the other end of the rope and you'll pull it when they're under the box.
>>
>>6556946
Trenders don't want HRT because they don't actually want to change their bodies.
>>
>>6556952
I thought it was a typo. In that case put a label on the pill bottle saying "attention."
>>
File: 20111010154826382.jpg (77 KB, 401x534) Image search: [Google]
20111010154826382.jpg
77 KB, 401x534
>>6556934
Point on the dolly where the bad man touched you anon
>>
File: 1423517160058.png (306 KB, 523x476) Image search: [Google]
1423517160058.png
306 KB, 523x476
>>6554649
throw dvds of anime off a cliff

/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 1000x938) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 1000x938
>>6557203
Inugami a qt
>>
>>6557201
Come the impending economic collapse (finite resources, exploding population, it's inevitable one day), there will be massive chaos and death all around. Sure, nobody is going down quietly, but a good number will die of diarrhea just from drinking tainted water. They'll die in many normal ways people die in survival situations, they'll die from not enough resources, so on and so forth.

So after that wave of death settles down, whatever is left in Europe is going to be back under our friend, good 'ol natural selection.

The thing about Europe and white people being native to Europe is this: white people's skin is much more effective at absorbing sunlight in order to get vitamin D. IIRC, 10 times better than the average African's skin. This is a trait selected for through natural selection. White skin, in that region, was an advantage, because there aren't so many natural sources of vitamin D, and sunlight is lower than other regions of the Earth, meaning that the white skin enabled them to more easily get vitamin D. Without enough vitamin D, the human body gets a good amount of health complications.

So lets assume in the aftermath of this death and collapse, there is a random smattering of people left in Europe, including non-white immigrants or the descendants of them, who survived the chaos and death. Over time, the pressure applied to them by the environment would make all non-whites disappear. It may take many, many, many generations, but that extra pressure caused by not getting enough vitamin D due to having non-white skin, would have an effect. It would make them less likely to survive and reproduce. It would make them less likely to be healthy and fit and capable of fighting for their lives in whichever way they needed to, be it a physical confrontation or a fight for survival against the elements, or whatever else. This selection pressure would once again populate Europe with whites only, with enough time. This is one of many pressures, btw.
>>
>>6556936

Hell, I would have been kicked out of my school and probably disowned by my father (hooray southern baptist convention?)

Hoping to start the summer before I go to college, however.
>>
>>6557267
Oh yeah, I didn't even think of my parents lmao. Yeah I'd have been thoroughly fucked. Knowing what they would have done, I would have preferred getting kicked out. They wouldn't do that though, they would have fucked my shit right up, kept me right there, prevented me from doing it for as long as possible, I would have had no privileges, no escape, probably would have ran away and tried to make my own way, and who knows how that would have turned out for me.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.