[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is full of straight dudes. I came here as a straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: What.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
This board is full of straight dudes.

I came here as a straight dude hoping maybe I could find a MtF to satisfy my femmeboy fetish and I'm realizing after spending some time here enjoying the culture that they're fucking everywhere, all trying to pick up cutie traps and sissies. Did you guys do this on purpose?
MtFs- how the fuck do you deal with this constant doting attention?

Why do you guys let us populate your discussion board?
>>
>>6554596
it's called kinsey scale "1"
>>
>>6554603
Sure but every single possible thread has straight dudes sharing their ultrarare femmeboy fetish and hoping to find someone to satisfy it.
>>
>>6554596
its annoying considering many of them are older and fat, expecting to find a cute passing mtf in their early 20s or younger.
then there are the guys who say hi, and i continue speaking to them, and then they want to sext. i stop responding and they just spam me for like months (had a few guys make multiple emails/kiks/skypes just to keep asking where i went). honestly, if you're atleast kind of cute and not a neckbeard loser faggot whos obsessed with sex, then we probably won't mind.
>>
>>6554704
make them buy you stuff
>>
>>6554762
i dont think id be comfortable giving them more information than they already have. and talking to them only increases the risk of getting doxxed by some creep.
>>
>>6555012
>>6554762
but hey. if any anons wanna buy an qt mtf some clothes and gaming stuff. come right over. ill 100% email you using a burner and tor. and if you're chill ill switch over to kik or skype
>>
>>6554596
>straight
>>
>>6554596
You're just a trans lesbian in denial.
Get things started before you go full hon.
>>
>>6555052
I mtf dumbass.

I made an old guy to buy me 100£ topshop gift card.

then I felt extremely horrible.
and realised I am too nice for milking
>>
>>6555227
ik. i wasnt asking you to buy me stuff. just responding. lol. and nice. imma whore myself out now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.