[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw want to become a cute femboi but I'm too scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1465441403254.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1465441403254.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
>tfw want to become a cute femboi but I'm too scared to take female hormones
Wat do
>>
What's scaring you about it? With the right regimen sterility and tits can be avoided.

As far as regular regimens go though, the sterility and tits ones, only do it if you're okay with that and okay with possibly winding up as a weird boygirl thing or a boy who just looks like a girl, and are prepared to not give a fuck and own it and confuse the shit out of people.
>>
Killing yourself is also easier than wasting your time here on earth worrying about it.
>>
>>6553563
Are you me???
I'm literally a few meters from a Drug Store and i'm fucking scared.

Tits don't worry me and if i ever pass as a girl i can go full time later. And fuck kids i don't want sterility.

But i'm only 18 and scared.
>>
File: 2qngua3kpx6x.jpg (272 KB, 1568x1440) Image search: [Google]
2qngua3kpx6x.jpg
272 KB, 1568x1440
>>6553576
My family. They are autistic religfags and if they see me then they would hate me. Other than that everything is ok. Fuck it, I'll just do it. Do you know where to get HRT?
>>
>>6553563
hold still, this will only hurt for a minute.

after i prick you, it's going to feel so euphoric you'll never go back
>>
>>6553936
cute transition, but that fucking space between 'her' eyes.... god damn, could land S.H.I.E.L.D.'S aircraft carrier in between 'her' eyes!
>>
Take supplements and take care of yourself better then. You'll might have to do it anyway.
>>
>>6553936
I just go online but if you've got an informed consent clinic near you that would be ideal.

Don't worry about your family, the changes will be so slow they won't notice for a while and on top of this, they may just become adjusted to it. If you don't live with them then just make sure to visit regularly so that the "frog-boiling" trick still works. Or don't visit, and deal with the awkwardness when you see them 8 months later and look way different.

Still, they will want to ignore the fact that you're physically effeminate. Carry yourself like a normal straight guy around them and even if you look girly they probably will use cognitive dissonance to forget you're effeminate in appearance. It's inevitable that it'll be noticed and that they'll think what they think though. Have an excuse handy, or several. e.g. "oh I have fucked up hormones because ________" or leave off the because, but seeing as they're family they'll probably want to know the dirty details, so research shit that makes people lose their test and go off of that. Make it something plausible like damage or infection or whatever.
>>
>>6553955
I don't have the pic but a lot of female models have that wide-set eyes look, some look fucking alien almost from it. But that strange unique bizarre look is what makes them interesting.
>>
>>6553958
Is it bad to get them without prescription? I mean, i don't know much about HRT, i'm still doing my research.

If i simply go, get the meds and follow the recommended routine for self-medding like AA's during two months, then the first Estrogen, etc, it will work?

Sorry for the questions, i'm lost and i have personal reasons to don't go for a consent clinic/therapist.
>>
Hormones shouldnt be used for fetish shit.
>>
>>6554255
You will almost certainly be fine. Follow the typical recommended doses and pay attention to your body. Know what to look for to know that your testosterone is being properly blocked. Know the signs of too much or too little estrogen. Play it safe. That said you don't have to wait two months to add the estrogen, you'll just feel like shit with such low t and nothing to replace it. It won't give you conetits, and if it does, they'll become normal within 2 years, particularly if you use cypro or add progesterone.
>>
>>6553936
mexico. desu
cali here, i come to mexico for spiro and estradiol valerate. 200mg of spiro, and 6mg of estradiol valerate. 1 month in and im budding
>>
>>6554314
i did not fucking type desu. i hate anime. i meant to say desu but gay ass animu loving galaxy autocorrexts based on twitter text and facebook text.
>>
>>6554322
T B H
(this fucking thread. i though it was auto correct wtf)
>>
why does desu (To Be Honest)
turn into desu?
>>
>>6553931
not them, but holy heck
R U M E ?
>>
>tfw not even lgbt is safe from summer
>>
>>6554322
well normie speak burns my eyes
you newfag desu
>>
>>6554854
>>6554924
from /b/
first time ive been here doing something other than lurking
>>
>>6554331
probably because Hiroshima knew people would put desu at the end of their sentences, so he's having a giggle about nip verb order.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.