[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you know?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 962x642
To the lesbians out there: how did you know that you weren't attracted to guys? Like I am so confused, I've always seen myself with a guy and I've always liked girls and I've been with guys but I can't tell if I'm bi or lesbian
>>
>>6553105
You're bi.
>>
>>6553126
LOVE the name darl
>>
>>6553130
Thanks sweet
>>
>>6553105
Guys were always meh to me, I've never wanted to touch a guy, meanwhile girls were the opposite for me.

If you've been with guys and didn't go "yep fuck this," you're probably bi. But I understand, some girls just don't know it until they try it. Seems like you're the type who needs to try it.
>>
I had the same question except I always loved girls, never was exactly crazy about the idea of being with a guy but since all the gay girls I knew were taken, I tried settling by being with males (first time: "maybe it's the wrong partner for me...", second time: "nah fuck it I'm def a lesbian").
Didn't enjoy the sex at all because I dreaded even looking at their dicks, still fantasized about having a gf and never felt satisfied with the relationship, and just generally never liked them anywhere as much as they liked me. 0/10 never again.
>>
Never imagined myself with a guy. I see dicks and have no reaction, and hairy men's legs make me feel disgusted (seeing hairy men in shorts is an uncomfortable thing for me). I see vaginas, boobs, curves, and girl tummies and get a little hot under the collar or fawn a little over them depending on the circumstances.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.