[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I want to be a cute femboy but I'm scared being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: i_wanna_die.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
i_wanna_die.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
>tfw I want to be a cute femboy but I'm scared being asked why I suddendly look like a girl
>>
>>6551841

>tfw I want to be a cute femboy but I'm scared being asked why I suddendly look like a girl

Won't happen unless you have good genetics for looking girlish.
>>
>>6551841
>tfw I already naturally have cute femboy legs
all I need to do is exercise and diet correctly and the rest of my body would probably be femmed up
feelsgoodman
My face is kind of masculine looking though, but I think I can get past that, most femboys look more boy-ish than feminine anyway.
How bad is your body OP?
>>
>>6551870
5"5'
Slim
Only problem is that I have deep voice
>>
>>6551907
Well, good luck. You'll be fine; just go for it.
>>
>>6551907
my voice freaks me out too
>>
>>6551841
>implying you pass as a girl

>>6551869
this
>>
>>6552074
People who have bass voice do the best falsetto though

Tfw wanting be become mostly girlish thing and maybe okay with still sounding like a deep as fuck man. I'd be so quirky, like an anime character irl desu
>>
File: 1467793309391.png (1 MB, 1500x3017) Image search: [Google]
1467793309391.png
1 MB, 1500x3017
I don't see why you guys always want to literally be mistaken for girls all the time
>>
>>6551841
Post pics gayboy
>>
>>6552579
Because androgeny is one of the most attractive traits in a person
>>
>>6552579
only the tranny wannabe's
>>
>>6553033
Just be a twink then???
>>
>>6551841
Don't worry, it won't be sudden, it'll be a really slow shift to it. You also will get used to it and eventually quit giving a fuck that you're this weird boygirl creature because otherwise it's just too much worry and stress. You've just got to quit giving a fuck and own it, or you'll go mad.
>>
>>6551907
Deep voice isn't a problem, it's a benefit. My body and my voice are so mismatched it's comical. But thanks t
>>
>>6553543
Fugg hit post on accident.
But thanks to this voice, male passing is forced. Everyone knows you're a guy, you can lighten it up and sound like an effeminate fag but thankfully it really helps you pass as male, even if the rest of you looks like a girl.
>>
File: Large.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Large.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>6552237
>>
>>6551841
>I'm scared being asked why I suddendly look like a girl
Just say a sorcerer cursed you.
>>
>>6553048
Not true. There are no tranny wannabe femboys, only former tranny ones who decided femboy was better than nothing. The femboys that go trans are only doing it because they don't want to deal with the awkwardness that is going around as a boy who looks like a girl, and I can't blame them, this is indeed kind of a pain in the ass at times, and it gets pretty bad unless you go zen mode and quit giving a fuck. Notice how only the ones who pass 100% as girls go trans? This is why they do it. At that point shit gets real awkward.
>>
>>6553561
Or maybe they just wanted to be skinny twinks and get fucked hard

You're fucking mad if you think everyone wants to become a woman but can't
>>
>>6553568
>You're fucking mad if you think everyone wants to become a woman but can't
Where the fuck did you get this from? Because I sure as shit said nothing along those lines.
>>
>>6553065
can't be a twink in late 20s, etc

andro or fem guy is best and both are rare
>>
>>6556397
Hint: hormones are magic
t. 27 year old andro/fem guy
>>6553568
>>6553583
Going to clarify here. Nowhere did I say I thought all or even most or even a significant portion of femboys are ex-trannies. I only said that there are some, and this is undeniable fact, just go to femgen and see it for yourself. In fact, I am one of the non-tranny femboys, and one who could go tranny with success but doesn't want to because he identifies as male and likes it that way. I like being the freak that is a boy who looks like a girl. For me it was purely a body modification, like the guy who turns himself into a freak by tattooing every last inch of skin. I just used AA's and estrogen instead of ink and needles. Guess I did use needles seeing as I inject.

You need to up your reading comprehension skills senpai.
>>
>>6556419
>hormones are magic
for what little they do, if any at all, not worth it for side effects
>>
>>6556440
>for what little they do, if any at all, not worth it for side effects
They didn't work for you because you're a tranny and your expectations and desires are set to too high of a difficulty level. They are magic for femboys purely from eradicating body hair. What fuckin' side effects? Don't tell me you're on spiro. Can't think of any other side effects that make it not worth it, unless you're having an assburger attack over shit that has a 1 to 10 in 1000 chance of happening, and generally happens only to 50+ year old men who take it.
>>
>>6551841
why does this picture make me laugh every god damn time!!!!
>>
>>6557486
kek
it's always the spirofags...
>>
>>6551907
Post ur butt.
>>
>>6557506
spiro is a lot safer than, say, cypro when youre self medding and cant get blood tests regularly enough, sure youll piss yourself but at least your prolactin levels wont rise, it wont fuck up your adrenaline glands and your liver will be less in danger
>>
>>6557518
>2016
>not being on GnRH agonists

Bunch of plebs
>>
>>6557506
>>6557518
Spiro also can give some people some turbo side effects. It felt like total shit in my body, it made me extra weak, it made me cramp easy, lightheaded upon standing, and even heart palpitations (from low blood pressure, I paid to get tested to make sure it wasn't potassium or anything else.)

Spiro isn't for everyone. While safe for most I can easily see why someone would take it and say "hrt has shitty side effects"

Swithced to cypro and I feel immensely better. I'd rather risk fucking my liver and potentially elevated prolactin levels.
>>
>>6557518
Oh also, the adrenal effects are more an issue when altering dose too fast.
>>
>>6558761
are people able to exercise at all when on spiro, that I'm just unusual?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.