[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy I've been talking to a lot started to have feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1450139495903.png (842 KB, 749x829) Image search: [Google]
1450139495903.png
842 KB, 749x829
This guy I've been talking to a lot started to have feelings for me. I told him I was trans and that I have a dong.

He thought I was joking at first but then he saw I was completely serious and got really angry at me and called me a faggot and stopped talking to me.

I went on with life and like a week later he comes up to me when I'm alone and says he's sorry and asked me to give him a chance and he wants to take me out somewhere.

Should I give him a chance? I'm very suspicious of his sudden change in attitude.
>>
>>6551816
Yes, I'm pretty sure most straight guys would be a little confused at first.
>>
>>6551816
Did he seems disingenuous the second time he approached you?
>>
>>6551816

Yeah, if he didn't seem shady like >>6551837 said, then he's probably serious. This happens. Every time a trans girl posts about telling the guy they were talking to they're trans, they usually take a few days to come around. Some never do. I've only seen one case where the guy immediately said it didn't matter.
>>
>>6551858

>Every time
>they usually

Maybe I should proofread next time.
>>
>>6551837
Not really but I don't know. He seemed completely disgusted before so it just feels weird to want to now.
>>
>>6551890

Make sure someone you trust knows where you're going and who you're with if you decide to go. Don't meet up anywhere but a public place, and don't go anywhere secluded on the first date.
>>
>>6551904
All of this.

Don't be remembered in November if you can help it.
>>
He just wants to use you, sis. He just wants to experiment with you since you're probably the only trans girl around.
>>
>>6554711

I think he would have gone for it the first time if that were the reason.
>>
Don't do it, for all you know he's luring you to cause harm. Reacting with anger and calling you a faggot are all the red flags
>>
Why do straight guys get mad at you even if you're up front about it?

You can't win.
>>
he's probably going to hurt you. don't go op
>>
>>6554822
>>6554895

Reminder that while caution and care are good, you can't live your life in a bubble.
>>
>>6554928

>Not going alone with a guy who just recently was "really" angry and calling you a fag
>Obviously means never talk to anyone ever

Have fun being a statistic
>>
If you want to give him another chance, make sure your next few dates are in very public places. Notify a friend where you're going and when. Don't be alone with him until you know you're safe.
>>
>>6554829

Because they've already nailed you 20 times in their head by the time you disclose even if you haven't kissed yet.

>>6554970

We don't know the situation the way OP does. You and the other anon assume he's definitely going to hurt her, while there might be some things OP noticed that her relation of events didn't carry that would indicate to her if it's safe or not. That's why I leave it to her discretion in >>6551904. Though she does seem inclined to move on and that's fine because that's her choice.

And like I said in >>6551858 straight guys can come around. There's a thread up right now about a guy conflicted about liking a girl he met through tinder. This guy has just taken the longest I've heard of, but that makes sense because he also had the most intense initial reaction I've heard of.
>>
>>6555100
>Because they've already nailed you 20 times in their head by the time you disclose even if you haven't kissed yet.
Why is that a reason to get mad at us again?
>>
>>6555100

You some how have more information that leads you to think it will be safe? Obviously it's her choice, the whole point was to give our opinions, not control her at gun point you doughnut

Being conflicted is one thing but if a guys immediate reaction is anger and slurs they are just not worth your time. Cock is plentiful, if op attracted one guy there'll be more who don't lose their temper. And op talks about this guy in terms of their attraction to her, as she said and inferred she's not even particularly into him.
>>
Trans people sure are sensitive. You can't deal with being called a faggot? Straight guys get called that and much more on a daily basis.
>>
>>6555174

It's not, the anger is just a defense mechanism that protects their ego against the idea they might be gay. They need to convince themselves they don't like you after they've imagined fucking every hole they thought you had.

>>6555208

Didn't I already say WE don't know more than OP does?

At least before he lost his cool she did seem interested, since she talked with him "a lot." But I agree she's lost most of the interest in the time that's passed and that she could find another guy. She might even be thinking of giving him a chance only as a courtesy, which I feel would be wrong. I disagree that if a guy got mad once he should automatically be off the list. If he didn't swing at anything, then it wasn't that big a deal.
>>
>>6555361

I don't understand all things equal taking the risk. Some one reacts like that they're off my list immediately. There's plenty of guys and the murder rate is so high, I would have nothing to gain giving a courtesy second chance
>>
>>6555421

Yeah, that's why I said it would be wrong of her if the only reason she's wondering if she should give him a second chance out of courtesy. There is still an element of risk and if none of her desire to let him try again was her own desire to be with him, it's not worth it.

But I've kind of reconsidered my position on excluding a guy for an angry outburst. I remembered a post in an earlier chaser general, from more than 6 months back, about a Slavic anon if I remember correctly who had a trans girlfriend. They were dating for some period of time I don't recall, but his friends found out he was dating her and that she was trans. So that he wouldn't get beaten up by them for being a fag, he pretended he didn't know and they talked him into ambushing her to beat her and "teach her a lesson." So he called her to meet in some place and then he and his friends attacked her. I think physically she wasn't hurt too bad, but he said that when he punched her, she didn't even have a look of anger on her face. Just sadness. I was really irate after reading his post. My point is it's still not the anger that would make me scratch someone off, but whether they are willing to make your relationship public. Because that guy was spineless, he attacked the girl he was dating when pressed by his transphobic friends. If the guy OP's talking about isn't willing to publicly be bf & gf in public then combined with the outburst, the decision should definitely be to avoid him.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.