[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interracial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: asianandwhite.jpg (48 KB, 628x419) Image search: [Google]
asianandwhite.jpg
48 KB, 628x419
Why is it hard to get white guys that aren't weebs and autistic fucks? I just want a normal white guy who is masculine and doesn't care that I'm asian.

>inb4 I love asian guys. They're cute and bottoms

Fuck you, I don't care about rice queens.
>>
File: john-apple-jack.jpg (37 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
john-apple-jack.jpg
37 KB, 500x350
>>6551129
>don't want weebs or spergs
>don't want chasers
Then you're fucked. Any decent looking manly or straight acting man is going to be already taken.

Besides, guys are going to, at first, like you based on what you look like. You yourself are chasing white men instead of black, Hispanic or even your fellow Asian men. Stop being such a hypocrite and fuck off.
>>
>>6551129
I don't mind asian guys, but a lot of them seem to have insecurities and it can be a turnoff. I guess the system kinds of fuels itself where the rejection just makes asians more insecure which makes them more undesirable.
I don't like femme asians though, but the normal (maybe not ultra-masc or anything I guess) seem nice but it's not something I actively aim for and I tend to encounter them more in daily life and I wouldn't ask out just any random person
>>
>>6551564
Why should I settle for a black or latino? I'm not attracted to them. I've never seen an attractive black or latino in my life. As for asian men, they're all into white men, too small and too effeminate. I'm about 6ft and medium build. If I met another asian that was like me, of course I would date him. I would prefer to date an asian, but the quality is lacking, so the only suitable mates are white guys.

>>6551583
I see what you're saying.
>>
>>6551129
no self respecting white man will ever date or even have sex with an asian

the only straights that go for asian women are beta losers that can't score white women and the only gays that go for asian men are autistic, weeb trash
>>
File: 1456439554070.png (47 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
1456439554070.png
47 KB, 500x430
>>6551835
DELETE THIS
>>
File: skelleton feel.png (35 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
skelleton feel.png
35 KB, 645x773
>>6551129
I don't know why is it so hard to find fit native americans?

>I don't care about rice queens

Yeah if someone decides to date you it IS because that person finds asians hot otherwise he wouldn't be trying to date you.

>>6551743
>Why should I settle for a black or latino? I'm not attracted to them.
Is this a joke you are a chaser yourself and you don't want any chasers?

>never saw a hot latino
Bitch please, latino is not a race.
>>
Get buff
>>
>>6552148
I'm entitled to have preferences just like anyone else. Like I said, I prefer Asian, but most are too femme. Blacks and Latinos do not have a "white" culture and are not as integrated in American society as Asians.

I'm not a chaser. White men is all that's left after I apply my filter.

Latinos are disgusting mongrels, senpai
>>
>>6553351
You're incredibly pathetic for not being aware of your own hypocrisy my dude. The reason you're alone isn't because white people don't want to date you, the reason you're alone is because you're clearly a jackass.
>>
>>6551835
Or they find Asians who have largely been raised like white people more attractive then white women who have largely been raised like niggers
>>
>>6551835
>no self respecting white man will ever date or even have sex with an asian

whites > asians > indians > animals > blacks
>>
>>6553366
Look dude, I don't care. I have my preferences and no amount of liberal talk will change that. You must be black or Latino if I triggered you so hard. You subhumans get upset so quickly- no wonder your cultures, people, and countries are shit
>>
>>6553351
Yes you are, why the fuck do you think chink chasers like asians? For the same fucking reason you like white people. Stop being retarded.

>latinos are disgusting mongrels
Not a race, they just come from latin america, there's a lot of 100% european latinos.

Jesus you give chinks a bad name.
>>
>>6553451
Preferences is just another name for being a chaser, it's ok for you to have it but don't pretend you have a moral high ground.

>triggered
You are the one getting triggered whenever someone has a "preference" for asians.
>>
>>6553351
I think what upset people was the disgusting mongrels comment. It's not that you're not allowed to have that opinion, but to say it like that makes you sound like a jackass.

Whenever a fat chick is interested me, I too think they're fucking gross (which now I sound like a jackass), but irl when I deal with it, I simply say, "They're not my type."
>>
Literally just go to Taiwan or Japan where you'll find a great diversity of asian men who haven't been pigeonholed into submissive beta bitches.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.