[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's on your mind right now, /lgbt/? What's happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: cara1207.jpg (82 KB, 1080x717) Image search: [Google]
cara1207.jpg
82 KB, 1080x717
What's on your mind right now, /lgbt/? What's happening in your life?
>>
>>6550970
I should go sleep instead of browsing 4chan at this hour.
I already look like a depressed panda and lack of sleep will only increase the dark circles around my eyes.
>>
I'm in debt and my boyfriend is leaving me.
besides that I'm doing pretty alright
>>
trying to convince myself to come out of the closet
keep just pushing it away
>>
I hate the smell of my cum. I think it really smells awful. I'm vegan, and I make sure to hit my daily nutritional goals every day. I don't know what's wrong with my cum? My farts and shit doesn't have an odor, if they do, it's faint. My BO is also faint to non-existent.

But my fucking crotch, especially after I am done masturbating reeks. It's hyper musky; concentrated man. UGH does any one else suffer from pungent crotch?
>>
>>6551009
reasons for not doing so?
>>
>>6551014
im just scared of what my family would think of me
and i just feel like its pointless, i doubt id pass anyway
>>
>>6550970
Im going on a breakfast date on friday
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1233
im one month in and i have boobs already. like to the point where if i wear a regular t-shirt they show up and i have to slouch way over to hide them. had laser done on my face yesterday, but there's still that weird residual burnt stubble that falls out later

im feeling grateful for boobs but i have never looked more freaky than now. i look like a twink with boobs and stubble. least i have the good sense to not go out during the day and scare children
>>
Wishing there were a company that sold or there was a way to make old cables for 80s and 90s PCs. Need a C64 floppy drive cable but they're like $20 and I need other cables too. Shit gets expensive, yo. I want a bigger desk too.

Also how in love i am with someone.
>>
I hate queers. Y'all try to push the agenda down straights throats. Fuck you faggots
>>
I'm working on building my confidence up, so that I can actually leave my house. Then I'm going to go to the gym, so that I can actually look good. Then I'm going to try some kind of dating app, I guess.
>>
>dicks
You know, the usual
>>
>>6551072
permanently damaged both mentally and physically
>>
>>6551085
No old power cables in a basement or storage unit?

Also I root for you <3
>>
>>6550970
my ticket got dismissed before i got to show off how good i was at being a diy lawyer
>>
>>6550970
Pretty good, I've been sort of depressed the last couple of months after pretty much screwing up every close friendship I had and feeling like a piece of shit that's going to end up alone but I'm starting to fix it.
It's been a week since I had an episode other than crying while drunk for like 5 minutes, talked things over with a friend I've been a piece of shit to, made plans for the weekend, so things are looking up.
Plus I've never stopped hitting the gym (hell if anything I've pushed myself to go every day for those sweet, sweet endorphines) and almost kissed a guy at a party last Saturday so pretty good. Fucking finals taking up all my time though.
>>
Took my bull dyke friends gold star or whatever yesterday, kind of raped her actually.
She told me to stop, that I was starting to hurt her. I held her down and took her.
Best pussy I ever had, and the things she screamed and whispered to me.
When she woke up later I was still holding her. She pushed me off and took a shower. I put my clothes back on and decided that I wanted to smell her a bit longer and started up the xbox and ordered pizza with her favorite toppings.
I heard the shower stop, and silence. Nothing I asked her if she wanted to play halo or minecraft or if she's feeling froggy she could get schooled in mk again.
The door opened she walked down the short hallway took her keys off of the key hook and walked out.
She just left.
I ran outside after I heard her crank and gun her truck, she saw me stopped bit her lip for a second and..she pulled out of my drive way and drove away as fast as she could.

She wouldn't return my calls or come to the door when I knocked. I was there for two fucking hours hammering on the door.

Dude is acting all fucking crazy now. It was just sex, great sex, the kind a man wants to tell others about but realizes that he can't articulate how awesome it was, but sex nonetheless.

It was a one time thing we can stop. The fuck is her problem?
>>
>>6551287
you raped her.......
>>
>>6551072
I like twinks with boobs and stubble. I mean, for whatever it's worth.
>>
File: ZpxJzJz.jpg (49 KB, 752x960) Image search: [Google]
ZpxJzJz.jpg
49 KB, 752x960
>>6551287

the fuck is her problem? dude you straight up raped her, no matter what she screamed or whispered

if this post is actually true you need help (pounding on her door for two hours?) or at least a lawyer because if i was her i would destroy you in court
>>
>>6551318
>>6551391
We were drunk and we started making out, it was a joke at first. We were talking about who could fuck better and it just escalated.
We held each other after, and she fell asleep in my arms.
I don't know what to do.
She's been my friend for years and was there for me when no one else was.
How do I fix this.
>>
>>6551434

first you have to accept that there's a pretty good chance you can't fix it. she'll certainly never see you the same way again at the very least

if you are going to be friends again she is the one who has to reach out. if you haven't apologized by voice mail or a letter or something BESIDES TEXT you need to at least do that

you fucked up in a major way and sadly for you, you don't have much control over what's going to happen
>>
>>6551434
You're still a rapist................ ^_^
>>
>>6551287
I hope this is b8 anon
>>
I've been constantly filled with anxiety about coming out to my friends for the past few days. I mean relationships come up a lot in my friend groups and I'm tired of my friends trying to set me up with different girls. Also, I just kind of feel like by being in the closet around them, I'm not trusting them. They've all been so honest with me and I've been hiding a significant part of my life. I just want to live my damn life as me and I'm terrified that I'll ruin what I have going. And it's hard when you have all of these fears and worries and have no one for support
>>
>>6551434
You're a pretty disgusting human being. Being drunk is no excuse. I've been shit face drunk and have never had sex or thrown myself at anyone because of alcohol.

Take responsibility, scum bag. And this is coming from a fag who hangs around drunk straight men all the time.
>>
>>6551469
She won't accept my calls. Do I just show up at her job and walk around behind her on my knees while holding a six pack, a hotpink(it's her favorite color, shut up)ps4 while saying please forgive me over and over again?
>>
File: 1468389339461.jpg (48 KB, 748x526) Image search: [Google]
1468389339461.jpg
48 KB, 748x526
>>6551539

Practice how you're going to come out before you actually do it, but at some point you just have to do it.

Keep in mind that even if you lose them it isn't the end of the world. I'm mtf and even though I practiced my little coming out speech to death I still lost all but two of my old friends and the majority of my family. It felt fucking awful at the time but it turned out to be pretty freeing because I didn't have to worry about their expectations any longer. It was also some serious motivation to put everything I had into passing.

Almost a year later and I pass and work as a nurse. Coworkers have literally talked shit about trans people and caitlyn jenner to my face and not realized

Life's too short to fuck around with repression and not being who you want to be. Coming out is going to happen sooner or later, or it won't at all and you'll be more miserable
>>
20 years old and living with my friend. I'm about to get my first job in about a month after my phone is fixed and after my first paycheck I'm taking my GED and getting my drivers license. Ideally in about a year I'll by on my own and after that I have no idea what I'll do. How the fuck do you find out what you want to do with your life? I seriously have absolutely no idea what I want my career to be.
>>
>>6551117
>I'm working on building my confidence up, so that I can actually leave my house. Then I'm going to go to the gym,
It doesn't work in that order. First understand that nobody honestly gives a fuck about you when you're in public and go to the gym then once you're fit your confidence will be up. Even if you look weird as fuck at the very most people will look at you, think 'that guy looks weird' then go about their day because most people aren't dicks that make fun of people like school bullies.
>>
My brother passed away a few months ago and it still hurts so much. I miss him every day
>>
File: 1468391296838.jpg (47 KB, 558x564) Image search: [Google]
1468391296838.jpg
47 KB, 558x564
>>6551679

she won't accept your calls because she's afraid of you now you fucking idiot. this isn't something you can just smooth over and forget about because she doesn't know if you're going to do it again.

what do you think showing up at her job unannounced is going to do? send a letter or leave a voice mail, but just leave it at that and wait for her to respond. if she doesn't contact you at all, then guess what? you're not her friend anymore and you should stop trying to be

if you don't tread carefully you will end up in court and you will almost certainly lose based on the trail of evidence you've left behind. if that does happen, you will become a registered sex offender and you will probably never work a regular job again. this isn't something you can just smooth over and forget about because she doesn't know if you're going to do it again. it doesn't matter what you promise or do
>>
>>6551760
You're right. I think I'm going to cave in and tell at least one of them tomorrow because having one will make it easier for me to tell the rest. Maybe I'll come back here tomorrow with results. Congrats on finding yourself and finding happiness though
>>
>>6551220
Good for power cables.
At the top of list are:
Serial cable for a Commodore floppy drive
Composite adapter for a Commodore
VGA adapter for an Atari ST (I think those exist)

Thing's look awful using RF.

>Also I root for you <3
o-oh?
>>
>>6551010
Get your pancreas checked
>>
>>6551679
>If you love something

>Let it go

>If it comes back

>Then it's yours

>If it doesn't

>Then it never was
>>
>>6553363
and if you came back and he changed the locks you should take a fucking hint
>>
>>6551287
>The fuck is her problem?
I never side with feminists but the bold audacity, stupidity, lack of regret in your post is sickening enough to wake up my inner Dworkian feminist bulldyke

The FUCK is YOUR problem, dude? If my arms weren't weak I would grab your head and bang it against the wall until that reckless retard inside admits it's his fault and that he will never contact her ever again or so help me god I would not stop until your head turned into a bloody pulp.
>>
>>6551679
Hint: She will never forgive you so just drop the case already and move on with your empty pathetic life. You sound like an unpredictable manipulative abusive creep who doesn't deserve to be in her life anyway.
>>
>>6550970

>in love with a chick who admitted she has feelings too but she can't bring it to that level because too messed up right now and afraid of ruining our friendship and so on
>she openly admitted she needs me in her life and so I get to be her emotional rock while getting none of the emotional or physical aspects I desire
>can't end this because I really love her too much to crush her by seperating entirely
>moving out of my apt in a few weeks into an unstable living situation for however many weeks or months
>drowning in debt up to my ears
>in a job that pays decent but I hate more and more everyday

It's enough to make me wanna end it all with a quick bullet tbhfam. But then I fire up some Battlefront and the pewpewpew escapism makes everything better for a few hours.
>>
>>6551782

Once you start working your first job you might start getting a better idea of what you want. Observe others in your job, observe your manager, your customers, everything. Keep your mind open to different possibilities pretty much. Recognize that if you see someone doing a career and you think "man I'd like to do that", there's nothing guaranteeing that you can't. Also don't expect your chosen career to be your life's work. Most people jump from job to job, it'll always change based on your life situation.
>>
>>6551539
>I just kind of feel like by being in the closet around them, I'm not trusting them.
But you can't trust them, and you shouldn't come out to them.
Stay in closet.
Be smart, follow my advice.
You'll thank me later.
>>
File: 1463445410632.gif (122 KB, 339x438) Image search: [Google]
1463445410632.gif
122 KB, 339x438
Everyone around me is making me feel very very old.
>>
>>6553447
Stop hanging around children then you pervert.
>>
Working
>>
>>6550970
>>
File: SyRFPmy.gif (1 MB, 478x360) Image search: [Google]
SyRFPmy.gif
1 MB, 478x360
>>6553177
>Also how in love i am with someone.

The cable thing is out of my knowledge wish I could help.
>>
File: IMG_20160419_233135.jpg (35 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_233135.jpg
35 KB, 800x800
I have days I would do anything to become a girl, on others I don't care anymore about it. Feels weird man.

Other than that, I'm feeling anxious to get my first wax hair removal thing ever done in a week.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.