[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /lgbt/'s thoughts on Milo Stewart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1maxresdefault-2.jpg (67 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1maxresdefault-2.jpg
67 KB, 1024x512
>>
>>6550106
She is batshit insane
>>
>>6550106
He literally makes videos on how to confuse people on his gender. His videos talking to cis people are literally "trans people are the same as other people BUT TREAT THEM DIFFERENTLY"
Crazy and/or attention whore is my theory.
>>
>>6550135
>he
>>
File: disgusting rat.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
disgusting rat.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>6550106
>Milo Stewart
Disgusting little rat.
>>
>>6550155
Wasn't sure what to call them.
>>
>>6550166
look at her fucking attention-starved face senpai

I just googled her because of this thread and it baffles me to think people can take "him" seriously

nigga needs to get on T if she's serious, otherwise the bowtie and tumblrshit is a ticket straight to the trash
>>
>>6550177
>inb4 I roll 88
I suppose
>>
Oh look, one of those regressive retards on jewtube.
>>
>>6551128
Respect POCs opinions, unless they go against the narrative!
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 347x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 347x340
This bitch pisses me off to no end.
She and all the other transtrenders are why I hate being trans. I hate telling people I'm trans in fear of them thinking I'm faking it for attention like they are. I'm FtM so it's even worse since transtrenders are mostly girls.
>>
>tfw you see some trender waste her tint feminine body being a disgusting attention whore
>>
I see Milo as a pure expression of female privilege, feeling entitled to male gender without giving up her female gender. If she was born male and acted this way she would be killed but female privilege.
>>
He's free express his gender in whatever way he pleases. And i think his intentions are mostly good- although i don't agree with his conclusions that much. I think he swallowed a little too much of that feminist ideological coolaid.
At the same time, non binary people do have it worse than anybody else in the lgbt community. Calling it attention whoring is kinda ridiculous imo

T- mtf
>>
>>6551731
wait, are non-binaries considered to be part of LGBT??? If that's the case, then the other-kins probably have it waaaay worse.

>>6550106
>What are /lgbt/'s thoughts on Milo Stewart?
My personal thoughts are that her/his videos are pure cringe and painful to watch. I can not make it through one without stopping it. I feel personally embarrassed for him/her. It seriously reads like a parody of the trans movement. You could play his/her vids on a sketch comedy show and they would work as pure comedy. It is like an IRL version of that Assigned Male comic strip. Every time I watch one, I'm thinking this has to be some sort of troll.
>>
>>6550106
Looks pretty cute. I'm not sure what pronoun to use, but they seem to be very attractive, albeit probably a tad unstable. I've dated SJ-types before, usually they make good partners (especially for trans girls like myself) so long as you keep ur mouth shut about anything they might attack you about. I'd rather date an "SJW transtender" than a self-hating semi-/pol/ mtf anyday.
>>
>>6550106
She's a cute troll
>>
>>6550106

The only people who care are butthurt alt right youtubers and butthurt alt left youtubers
>>
>>6551831
>otherkin
>validating this as anything other than a mental disorder

I'm yet to see otherkin spread much outside tumblr but god forbid we keen "wolfkin" bathrooms soon
>>
File: unsure_pupper.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
unsure_pupper.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>6551221
SAME HERE!
An old classmate of mine known then as the local qt cosplayer once came to school dressed in ripped jeans, a leather jacket, a short grey anime cosplay wig and ""male"" contouring makeup and told everyone this was what she felt most ""comfortable"" in.. After that she posted it to facebook for everyone to see.
I wish I could just come out without being associated with these people ;m;
>>
>>6550106
>>6550106
she'll be the first to go to the camps
>>
Needs a lot more testostrone and a beating.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.