[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw young but unpassing tranny how do I stop being a pussy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12
File: tumblr_o4f5pfYbsn1sg9z5bo1_1280.jpg (686 KB, 1239x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4f5pfYbsn1sg9z5bo1_1280.jpg
686 KB, 1239x1920
>tfw young but unpassing tranny
how do I stop being a pussy and giving a fuck and just live my life anyway? I hate the idea that this is gonna taint my ability to enjoy existence for the rest of my life. am on hrt btw, want to socially transition but just can't bring myself to looking like this. I know being a hon and presenting female is degenerate as fuck but not living my life the way I want to seems like some kind of failure on an existential level, right?
>>
>>6549985
>buying into the morality meme
>>
>>6549991
yeah but also when I try to dress feminine or wear any makeup and stuff and look at myself I just look like a disgusting ugly faggot and it makes me want to kill myself

I just want to be able to be a freak and not care about the way I look and stuff
>>
>>6549985
Ugh clothes like that doesn't work on a male body. It just highlights his maleness. Disgusting.
>>
>>6549985
Realise that you are a female in a male body and stop deluding yourself into believing you'll ever be female. Stop striving to be female. Be trans.
Nature is unfair.
>>
>>6549985
OP if you want better advice post a picture and show us what you look like. Depending on what age you started HRT and your genetics you should be somewhat decent at this point. Most transgirls on here are extremely over critical of themselves because the actual image of femininity and what transgirls see as femininity are two completely different things. Transgirls see femininity as being perfectly beautiful 24/7 which is not only not true, but is a bit ludicrous. That's not to say that a fair amount of work doesn't go into each cis girl when they get ready to go out, but for the most part women aren't as overly obsessed as transgirls are. Most cis girls have a cycle of certain types of pretty they go through, things like going out to get pizza vs. going to a party. You don't have to be extremely feminine and beautiful all the time is my point. If you want advice without sharing what you look like with us, just try wearing extremely androgynous/feminine clothing. I wore womens skinny jeans, the tight kind that hug your ass a bit too much, as well as cami under my t-shirt and then an open sweatshirt on top with some vans. It's a really androgynous/feminine look, but people will stare and it basically eases you into the idea of having people look at you. You'll get to a point where it just doesn't bother you anymore and you'll be more adventurous and want to try new things. Another great mental tip is to just fake being oblivious to how you look. People will only stare more if your body language shows that you know you are wearing girls clothes. If you own it and act like you have no clue why there staring they start to feel self conscious and they themselves will push it out of their minds even quicker.
>>
>>6549985
I'm actually digging this guy's style in the pic
>>
>>6549999
you have more control over whether or not you care than any other person does
also quads
>>
>>6549985
Just move to a big city, find people who are into the same shit as you. Live your life
>>
File: timeline 8 months.png (2 MB, 4000x2829) Image search: [Google]
timeline 8 months.png
2 MB, 4000x2829
>>6550123
>post a picture
guess I'd better trip on then
have fun
>>
Stop wearing a dress maybe? Is that a trick question?
>>
>>6550010
>omg hon you need better clothes
I forgot his name but the guy in the pic is non-binary/agender or something, he's dressing like this fully intentionally and has a pretty big following
>>
>>6550202
You're definitely being too hard on yourself if that's you. Without being an asshole, you're not exactly a girly girl, but you're not NOT feminine either. I think you pass just fine, only thing I would suggest is a small FFS and trachea shave, but most of us need that anyway. Maybe try learning more makeup skills, different outfit styles, different hair styles. Explore a little until you find something that you feel 100% comfortable with no matter where you're going. I really do think you're being too hard on yourself though. Like >>6550162 said you have more control over the situation than you think.
>>
Either just be a femboy or learn to live with the confused stares

is robin your new name btw?
>>
>>6550297
Elliot Alexzander
>>
>>6550331
yeah
I didn't want to pick anything overtly feminine 'cause hon

>>6550303
idk, the camera's not really accurate, my face is a lot broader than that IRL
what hairstyle do you think would suit me? I'm really stuck there, I feel like bangs would hide my forehead/brow but make my jaw look huge
>>
>>6549985
You can either assimilate into a society or don't. I remember when it was thrilling to hide who you really are during the day but being able to come out at night.
>>6550297
It helps that he's really cute, in a masculine way. I'd fuck him despite him being a special snowflake.
>>
>>6550354
I'm still waiting for my hair to get a little longer so I can't give any advice on that, but if you don't already have a Pinterest account you should make one because it helps a lot. It'll give you a ton of ideas to choose from and you can narrow down a couple that you like this way. Also try to figure out if there's a "name" for your certain facial structure and try to look up famous women who have a similar structure, that way you can see what certain hair styles would fit your face best before spending a ton on different cuts. I think bangs would look cute on you, but it might bring out the jaw like you said. The two pictures on the bottom right where you have headphones in and your hair is let down looks really pretty on you imo. It takes away the focus from the jaw, it puts the focus more on your eyes. If the jaw is a prominent issue for you, I'd look into contour kits to help lessen it until you can get FFS.
>>
>>6550297
He's also trying to raise money for his clique so they can make nonbinary clothes, kek.
>>
>>6550297
He's probably drowning in pussy. Wait, is he attracted to women or men?
>>
>>6550361
that gyno tho
>>
>>6550457
FFS isn't happening anytime soon because I'm disabled and therefore poor as shit, big part of why I'm so depressed over my face. I do have a weird as fuck bone structure and did even as a kid, I keep googling pics of women but I'm yet to find any (or even guys) who look like me. even my IRL friends admit I look weird as fuck to the point they can't give any advice on what hair/clothes style etc. would suit me.
>>
>>6549985
you don't
it's our path to always be miserable
>>
>>6550472
I'm in favor of non-binary genders now
>>
>>6550541
shallow bitch
>>
>>6550557
he's hot, what can I say
>>
>>6550503
I honestly don't know what to tell you, I'm sure you're not the only one with a semi male bone structure that still passes, and is in our realm. What is your disability btw? No offense either, but your friends sound kinda douchey because they should help support you and make you feel better, just my personal opinion.
>>
File: 1459294950185.gif (774 KB, 276x220) Image search: [Google]
1459294950185.gif
774 KB, 276x220
>>6550472
damn its too bad such an attractive person has to been one of those degenerates killing the trans movement. ah well, he does have a very andro beauty about him
>>
>>6550557
>shallow bitch

yeah, and?
>>
>>6550123
This is a great post with excellent advice

People react to situation based on the social context which they infer from everyone else's nonverbal communication. If you use your body and mannerisms to show that you are comfortable and there is nothing out of the ordinary, people will instinctively feel that the situation is not so strange. If you force yourself to do this enough, it will become like second nature
>>
>>6550463
Man that's awesome, it's damn hard to find good andro fashion that's not totally boring or lacks proper fitting

He's got a great sense of style IMO, I like most of his fits
>>
>>6550472
This guy seems like hes a total faggot in person, but holly shit he is hot!
>>
>>6549985
hate to be That Guy but i actually think you look super hot in that picture lol. i'm a bi woman but yeah would bang.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (91 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
91 KB, 620x620
>>6550977
He probably is a real annoying faggot in real life. But he's so hot that it probably makes up for his toxic personality.

I could probably listen to him bitch about the oppressive conservatives for hours.
>>
>>6550202
Robin. You will never pass. I am not saying this to he mean. Or make you feel bad. I'm just saying. Your skull is too large and very male shapes.
If you want you can dress up and go out. But you will be abused. And you will not pass to anyone.
>>
>>6550303
Why are you misleading her. She will never ever pass. Even if I gave her 60k to go to the best ffs surgeon in the world. Can't you people see her skull is completely out of proportion to females !!???

She is going to be hurt with you all hugboxing her and giving her little bones. Leading her off a cliff.

She will never pass.
>>
>>6550354
It doesn't matter what hair style you use. Just take a picture next to your mom and you will see that your entire skull is too big too tall and too wide
>>
>>6550671
No it's not! Everyone in this thread is giving awful advice. You are all delusional !
>>
>>6550671
Awful. Awful. Fucking advice.
>>
>>6550202
you pass better than a bunch of cis women I know, and certainly better than tilda swinton. The people ITT that are saying you don't must be expecting marilyn monroe or something. In the butch-est pic you look like your own slightly tomboyish sister at very most.

I get really self conscious and I can't actually see my face realistically when I look in the mirror, and pick up false positives when I imagine people are staring. Even reasonable to think that you're just more focused on the masculine features that you grew up accustomed to, but they are not particularly prominent.
>>
>>6549985
A good thing to remember is that our views of "normal" have been vastly sculpted by hetero normative mainstream media. There are tons of people who would think that the person in your OP IS cool, interesting, and attractive. I think if you try a little but if this, you'll find people to be more accepting than you're expecting.
>>
>>6550463
Hot
>>
File: yelle.jpg (67 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
yelle.jpg
67 KB, 300x295
>>6550202
You pass to me. Not as feminine as possible, but if someone introduced me to you and your voice wasn't totally masculine I wouldn't suspect a thing.

Also some cis women have more masculine faces than you. Pic related is the french pop star Yelle and I would clock her before I would clock you.
>>
>>6550202
Honestly. Your biggest easily-remedied issue is your makeup. Please, try something else with it.
>>
>>6549985
Are you Canadian OP?
>>
>>6550202
Your face structure is similar to Angelina Jolie's, just your chin is more defined.
>>
>>6550472
God, I wish my skin was that good.
>>
>>6550472
>>6550463
>>6549985

who is this?

i can get behind this

pun intended
>>
>>6550472
This is exactly my type
>>
>>6552329
No it is not. You are delusional. Angelina jolie has a tiny tiny heads. Her head is far smaller than brad bitts!!! Delusional !
>>
>>6552247
Looking a bit bit feminine in a stand alone picture is meaningless !!!
>>
>>6552247
Yelle has a female sized head you delusional moron. NO one clocks her. Because her head does not look masculine AT all.
>>
>>6552175
Delusional!!!รท!! People do not stare at random girls they stare at men in dresses !
>>
>>6550626
dyspraxia
hypotonia
aspergers
dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia etc.
various minor brain problems e.g. facial recognition
asthma
trannyism
anxiety and depression
possibly schizo-type mental illness inherited from dad

most of these caused by brain damage I got at birth

I've got everything on this list for a start, that's the dyspraxia:
https://dyspraxiafoundation.org.uk/dyspraxia-adults/
>>
>>6551909
yeah, I kind of know it in my heart but I only started transitioning because I fucked up my suicide 3 times in a row so I felt I had nothing to lose by trying it out. I'll give the hormones a fair 3 years to redistribute fat and stuff and see if it does any miracles for my face but if it doesn't, it's a quiet night in with dark net opiates for me. but I'm not giving up without a fight.

>>6551927
actually I'm a brit so my mum has a similar face shape to me, but the difference is she's 55 and I'm 21, and she didn't look the same at my age. fucking high-test genes.

>>6552307
dyspraxia. I can barely wave, let alone hold a makeup brush and stuff.

I type with two fingers and barely moving my hands before any fuck asks that question yet again.

>>6552474
Elliot Alexzander, he's an NB activist/designer from Tumblr
his blog is pretentious as hell but I do like his fashion sense as do a lot of people on this board

>>6552329
lol I appreciate the compliment but my jaw is literally double the length of hers, I'm not exaggerating
>>
bump for edgar lulz
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.