[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MtF Single Mothering. Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
So. I want to have my own baby. Do any of you know about the trials for uterus transplants, how to get in to those? Or just how do you start? Just info would be appreciated.
>>
File: 1467937728829.jpg (42 KB, 625x489) Image search: [Google]
1467937728829.jpg
42 KB, 625x489
Gurl what, just adopt a kid?
>>
>>6550005
This, thousands of orphans in the world literally needing anyone to care for them
>>
>>6549179

Also, are you even in a position to parent a child?
>>
>Do any of you know about the trials for uterus transplants
Supposedly it's horrendous, they completely gut you to insert the uterus, then you have to get in vitro fertilized, then you take really strong and unpleasant anti-rejection drugs through the entire pregnancy. For trans they will have to remove the baby via c-section since no birth canal and narrow hips. Then they actually have to gut you AGAIN to remove the uterus (you don't get to keep it for more than the 9 months, since your body will be constantly trying to reject it). The possibility of you and/or the baby dying is fairly high.
>how to get in to those trials?
You don't, they're closed and extremely selective, trans are NOT viable candidates for consideration. They've explicitly said trans will not be considered.
>adopt a kid
No orphanage or adoption agency in the world is going to turn a child over to a trans person.
>>
>>6549179

Woah jesus
>>
>>6550449

Have pretty wide hips anon. And being gutted sounds a lot like pregnancy
>>
>>6550449

Isn't it possible? Somewhere? Who specifically said these things.
>>
Why are none of you concerned? What is wrong Trans community? Should I not be allowed to have a child?
>>
>>6550449
>No orphanage or adoption agency in the world is going to turn a child over to a trans person.

That's bullshit. Most liberal democracies let LGBT people adopt, even single people get to based on the agency. The availability is a lot more limited, sure, but there aren't any rules set against trans people as long as you meet the usual requirements (homestudy, financial evaluation, etc).

>>6550569
It is possible, that person is talking out of their ass
(about the adoption that is, the uterus transplant is a pipedream for trans people for at least another decade)
>>
>>6549179
A uterus transplant is never going to happen. MAYBE an artificial womb, but it would have to also be sustainable outside the body for it to work in a male's body.
>>
>>6549179

Is there anyplace you know of where that could happen?
>>
>>6550818

Is there anyplace you know where this could happen?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.