[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't take this shit anymore! how do i know if transition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: insane girl.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
insane girl.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
I can't take this shit anymore! how do i know if transition is what i realy want? How do i know i am not just convincing myself? what the fuck am I??? someone give me a definitive test or question to ask myself or something! I can't stand all this abstract shit like "what do you identify as?" this shit makes no fucking sense! i just want to look and feel more like a girl, i dont give a shit about identity!!
>>
The effects of hormones aren't permanent until about 6 months, just try them out for a couple and see if they make you feel better

or alternatively just go see a therapist
>>
File: image.gif (903 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
903 KB, 400x300
welcome to hell
>>
>>6548062
I have to see a therapist before i can get hormones. I want to be sure of myself before i talk to them
>>
>>6548077
You want to be sure of yourself

Before you talk to someone who is supposed to clarify things for you

OK
>>
>>6548120
I dont want them to clarify things for me.That would make me look unsure and then it will take longer for them to give me hormones
>>
LSD
>>
>>6548138

if i had some i would take it right now, but i dont so i can't
>>
fakn take the mones, you can easily go back and forth between boy mode and girl mode whenever.
>>
>>6548041
>I just want to look and feel more like a girl
Relatable AF. I think I'm gonna try hormones.
>>
If you're even thinking about this shit you're basically trans. Cis guys don't think of this shit.
>>
>>6548041
hell yeah second guessing yourself. i've been doing this shit too and boy am i praying for death. that said started hormones today, if nothing else you can always de-transition and look semi-androgynous forever and that's really not so bad.
>>
>>6548252
Pretty much this.
>>
>>6548041
How long is a piece of rope?
>>
>>6548254
You could just go the femboy route senpai.
>>
>>6548271
all or nothing IMO
>>
You're sexually confused from too much time on the internet. Go outside and do normal people stuff with normal people. Remember that looks eventually fade and so does sex drive. The only reason females make themselves attractive during their youth is to lure men to mate with them and impregnate them. You can't be mated with or impregnated so there's no reason for you to make yourself pretty like a girl. Its really easy to get confused today and lose touch withour human roots, but if you really remember why gender roles and the act of sex exist, the gender and sex confusion will dissipate. As a human you are just an animal, a male animal like yourself exists to mount and impregnate a female animal, don't forget this and you'll never get lost in the hell of gender confusion.
>>
>>6548510
B...but i just want to suck cocks and be fucked like a cute girl.
>>
>>6548296
kay hon lmao
>>
>>6548041

>i just want to look and feel more like a girl

i think there is your answer op. just do what you like, and if you found out you hate it, then just go back.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 503x515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 503x515
>>6551682
Why do people like you keep making me have these lewd feels

I wish you a million lucks in your future btw.
>>
>>6548138
This, two strips is all you need
>>
>>6548252
But can a person be happy with being basically trans and just not showing it?
>>
>>6548510
Too bad I'm cute as fuck and don't want kids desu
>>
>>6548138
>>6552178
this-ish
should just do shrooms instead tbqh. less risk of getting fakes or incorrect doses

>>6548062
this is a meme
>>
>>6552239
What if shrooms made me feel content with being a man for a bit, but then the dysphoria came back?

P-pls respond. Should I take more?
>>
>>6552251
Accidental sage
>>
>>6552251
just stay on shrooms the rest of your life and then you're good
>>
>>6552256
But then I'd turn actually crazy instead of just trans
>>
>>6552239
>this is a meme
But I like it
>>
File: 1460509267564.jpg (31 KB, 700x406) Image search: [Google]
1460509267564.jpg
31 KB, 700x406
>>6552265
>>
>>6548510
thats pretty funny
>>
>>6548041
Wanting something isn't necessarily a binary value. You can kinda want something and kinda not want something at the same time, being conflicted and unsure is not unusual. There is sometimes no clear answer whether you "really" want something or not.

It sounds like you don't actually give a shit on the topic of transitioning and whatever baggage goes with that.

If you know that what you want is to look more like a girl, then focus on that specific goal.
>>
>>6552276
I'd take gender freak over actually retarded
>>
>>6552383
yeah honestly I really don't know what to say. If they made you ok for a while that's interesting. How long? I felt incredibly motivated for my work and over my depression, but it turns out it was just the comedown.

if you think they may help, try them again. otherwise...I guess you're just where a lot of people have been
>>
>>6552341
But i need to transition to be more like a girl though....
>>
>>6548252
because nobody who is male and cis ever thougt: "if i woke up as a girl tomorrow i would first wreck my pussy with everything i could find and play with my boobies"
>>
>>6548041
Then don't live as a woman then. It can take a lot of time, money and energy.
>>
>>6552620
Oh, that is interesting...if i woke up as a girl tomorrow
i would stare at myself in the mirror and then fall to the floor and cry and scream and stuff, and wish as hard as i can that i never change back. then get up after a few hours and look back in the mirror and smile and make faces, and listen to what my voice sounds like... it would be bliss.
>>
>>6552658
>...if i woke up as a girl tomorrow

But you won't. So it's a stupid thought.
>>
>>6552669
It's a very relevant question though when sorting out trans feelings.
>>
>>6548041
Well, I can only explain what made me transition. I simply came to realize that I had no reason to continue being reacted to as a boy, I was never going to be happy, and I was never going to be comfortable. It just simply wasn't who I was, or how I wanted to be. I didn't want to go or do anything anymore because of it.

Honestly, at a certain point the choice basically makes itself for you, but don't be confused, even with no real choice, you still will find it daunting, confusing and scary. Transitioning is a roller-coaster of feels and worries. But at least now I feel like being out there doing things. My internal comfort is at a place it has never been beforehand.
>>
>>6552620
what would they think then?
>>
>>6552577
do you?
>>
>>6557462
wut?
>>
>>6557476
maybe.
>>
>>6557462
I guess in my mind i see taking hormones as a medical transition, which is separate from social transition.
>>
>>6557476
do you need to transition to be more like a girl?
>>
>>6557541
How else would i ?
>>
>>6557636
by taking hormones
>>
>>6548252
But i'm cis and i do
Doubt i'd be passable thanks to the face so i'm just staying a dude and dating guys.
>>
>>6557758
>cis
>doesn't transition because of face
Surrre
>>
>>6557758
>im cis but would transition if i wasnt ugly
???
>>
>>6557636
whatever you think will work

you don't have to call it transitioning or do anything specific
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.