[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RP friend of five years just told me she was actually not a she.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11
File: paladin_by_butterfrog-d7fj1ds.jpg (135 KB, 900x1153) Image search: [Google]
paladin_by_butterfrog-d7fj1ds.jpg
135 KB, 900x1153
RP friend of five years just told me she was actually not a she.

he was getting his sister or someone else when she exchanged photos.

5 years.

I said it was okay and such because I didn't want them to commit suicide, and i guess they are still my friend but,

I feel betrayed. I could have been RPing with actual girls, maybe even develop a real honest to god relationship with them.

what's worse is that I actually thought... I actually thought a girl really cared about me.

I have had about 10 gay guys try to pursue a relationship with me. but zero women. Are women just unobtainable anymore?

How am I going to tell my friend that I am resentful and don't want to RP with them anymore because I would rather RP with a girl even though i have no girl to RP with? Without causing him to be heartbroken or hurt themselves.
>>
>>6547461
it took me a bit to realize you were talking about sex RP
you're really pathetic
>>
>>6547461
Did you like the rp before you found out he's a guy? Why not ignore it and go on?

I mean if he RPs a girl for 5 years it's pretty safe to say he's probably a repressed tranny trying to relieve a little pain by pretending to be a girl online.
>>
>>6547492
well yeah I like the RP, I don't want to stop, and I don't want to not be her friend but its just this nagging question of "Why am I rping with him when I could be rping with an actual girl"
>>
Why do you care who you roleplay with?
>>
>>6547502
go outside and find gf or go on dating site and find gf.
>mar negro
>>
>>6547502
But you can't ever rp with a girl. Girls don't do that, they don't need to, and their sex drive is often such that they would get nothing at all out of it. Face it. You only ever have or will rp with other men. At best, lonely trannies.
>>
>>6547461

You really come off as a dumb motherfucker. I'm going to assume you're not role-playing sex like those other anons said and that you're playing an actual D&D derivative since you never confirmed the other anon's guess and your picture is of an elf. Cis girls can apparently like role-playing games because they're social games, but just how social can it get over the internet? Not very. You're guaranteed to play with guys and trannies when you select this hard against interacting with cis women.

You want to play an RPG with a cis girl? Walk out the front door. Why can't you do that? You're a beta cuck loser. If you did find a girl to play with and you later found out she had a boyfriend you would have one of three reactions, all unattractive. First possibility, you tell yourself just being near her is enough. Second, you decide to hang around like a nice guy vulture on the expectation that she WILL break up with him and that YOU have the charm to get with her. Oh sure, buddy! For sure! A person who can't even play an RPG with others in real life. Third, you leave her behind to repeat your mistake with another girl because the friendship meant nothing to you. The mature reaction would be to get off your ass and find a girlfriend outside of RPGs and to move on if you get rejected.
>>
>>6547926
Oh, come ooon, not that beta/cuck/looser shitposting again... I did (fantasy) roleplaying with girls online, when I was a young teenager, and I've even met the girls later. There are girls, who just like roleplaying online.
And just because OP is into online roleplaying, it does not mean, that he avoids leaving his house...
seriously, what is it with you? Do you really have to put people down? You're going completely off-topic here.

>>6547492
>Why not ignore it and go on?
This. Your friend has definiately a strong desire to make himself feel like a woman... maybe that even contributed to the quality of your roleplaying.
>>
>>6547502
god damn you're a loser.....why not pursue a real relationship while keeping the RP benefits with this faggot?
>>
>>6548000

>looser

I sure hope that was autocorrect and not you actually thinking loser is spelled with two Os.

>And just because OP is into online roleplaying, it does not mean, that he avoids leaving his house...

Just read what that faggot posted.

>I feel betrayed. I could have been RPing with actual girls, maybe even develop a real honest to god relationship with them.
>what's worse is that I actually thought... I actually thought a girl really cared about me.
>How am I going to tell my friend that I am resentful and don't want to RP with them anymore because I would rather RP with a girl even though i have no girl to RP with?

Why is he so desperate to role play with a girl? Why is he hoping to start a relationship with said girl? Why is he going to stop playing with his friend of five years because he's not a girl? Why do these experiences make him think a woman is unobtainable? The answer is he's an inexperienced idiot with no game and no life. Truly a pissant.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>6547461
>RP friend of 5 years
>never did voice chat or Skype
>>
>>6548000
You're a pathetic idiot.
>>
>>6547461
>2016
>thinking there's girls on the Internet
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-06+at+01.09.59).jpg (71 KB, 513x466) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-06+at+01.09.59).jpg
71 KB, 513x466
>>6548091
Random unpassing tranny here, I showed a guy my face and voice and he still had no idea that I was what I am. Guys with their brain in their penis will see what they wanna see either way.
>>
>>6547521
no, girls do rp, they're just not as good at it as guys.

>>6548072
>Why is he so desperate to role play with a girl?
this. you shouldn't care who you rp with. it's weird to.

and you're not a real friend if you're only 'friends' because you think she's a girl.
>>
>>6548072
>looser
No, this wasn't autocorrect. I'm not a native speaker, thank you for pointing that out.

>Why is he so desperate to role play with a girl? Why is he hoping to start a relationship with said girl? Why is he going to stop playing with his friend of five years because he's not a girl? Why do these experiences make him think a woman is unobtainable? The answer is he's an inexperienced idiot with no game and no life. Truly a pissant.
Your conclusion is just invalid.
Maybe he wants to roleplay online with a girl, because he just likes it and follows his passion?
Maybe he started fantasising to have a relationship with that "girl", because he enjoyed their roleplay?
Maybe he didn't stop roleplaying with "her" after finding out, he is a dude, because he likes this person as a human being and does not want to hurt him? Maybe OP is latently gay?
And by the way: He didn't say, that woman are unobtainable, he asked, whether they are or not.

You sound like a lousy wannabe pick-up artist to me, who thinks he's "alpha as fuuuaaack", but has an severe issue with anger and self-hatred.
>>
>>6548596

>No, this wasn't autocorrect. I'm not a native speaker, thank you for pointing that out.

You're welcome then.

>Your conclusion is just invalid.

If you think about the sort of person driven to write what this guy writes, it's really not.

>Maybe he wants to roleplay online with a girl, because he just likes it and follows his passion?

Role-playing because he likes it makes sense. Preferring the people he plays with to be girls doesn't.

>Maybe he started fantasising to have a relationship with that "girl", because he enjoyed their roleplay?

Perhaps. However, I put my faith in his intention being to date from the moment he thought his friend was a girl.

>Maybe he didn't stop roleplaying with "her" after finding out, he is a dude, because he likes this person as a human being and does not want to hurt him?

He said he wants to stop playing with him.

>Maybe OP is latently gay?

Maybe. But then I think he would have done something with the first ten guys.

>And by the way: He didn't say, that woman are unobtainable, he asked, whether they are or not.

Why would this event put it into question for him at all if he were the type of guy who could already talk to girls?

>You sound like a lousy wannabe pick-up artist to me, who thinks he's "alpha as fuuuaaack", but has an severe issue with anger and self-hatred.

I'm actually an MtF and I woke up a bit irritable today. But it doesn't matter whether I called it "game" or "social aptitude," the point is that he doesn't have it. If he did, he wouldn't be trying to meet girls through games like it's the only way, and at least one girl would care about him. And he admitted there isn't one.

The main supporting pillar to his hope of meeting a girl is fucking role-playing, ONLINE, no less. Why he can't he go to a library? He sounds like a spineless half-penny-for-a-dozen NEET from /r9k/. Probably complete with the delusion he or she will go see the other and have an LDR. He doesn't seem contemptible at all to you?
>>
File: mypiccurrent.png (620 KB, 475x701) Image search: [Google]
mypiccurrent.png
620 KB, 475x701
OP here

Most of you are being unreasonable hostile for someone posing a question. I have had very little luck with women through many numerous flaws, not the least of which is my unfortunate appearance.

(pic related)

I just thought that she was a girl who cared, its kind of hard to acknowledge that there is absolutely no care girl at all who even cares about me as a friend without seriously contemplating suicide.
>>
You became attached to an idea and not a person OP. Shit sucks butyou'll get over it.
>>
>>6547461
real wemen dont rp
only furries, landwhales, and faggots
>>
>>6550808

You're actually handsome. Just fix your resting roid-raging Chad face by trying to smile and thinking positive things. That's probably what scares off the girls you could be with. It's something you're supposed to do whenever you feel negative thoughts, not just part of the time and then say it doesn't work. Talk to people and start visiting places where you can meet new people at the same time to improve your social skills. Eventually you'll get a girl's number, or several.

And I'm actually >>6547926, >>6548072, and >>6549080. So you know I'm not just saying this shit to make you feel better. If you have a face like that you really have a chance if you turn sad ass around. Unless it turns out the reason you look so mad is that you're actually a closet tranny, in which case you are so fucked.

>>6550827

Reminder he was roleplaying a girl even when he was supposed to be out of character.
>>
>>6551336
Thanks.. i'll keep trying to get a girlfriend and I guess just do no normal RP with my friend.
>>
File: the_widow_by_qtori-da2o2vk.jpg (120 KB, 1024x1563) Image search: [Google]
the_widow_by_qtori-da2o2vk.jpg
120 KB, 1024x1563
>>6548596 (me)

>>6549080
Hi, again. I hope, you still know me. I have to admit you are right in many points and I was wrong – unlike other people on this board I have no problem to admit false opinions after being convinced by good arguments.

>I'm actually an MtF and I woke up a bit irritable today. But it doesn't matter whether I called it "game" or "social aptitude," the point is that he doesn't have it.
I recognized the phrase "game" as a term from the pick-up community, but seriously misjudged you. I thought, only pickup-guys use this kind of vocabulary - reminder that I'm not a native speaker - and I really dislike these kind of people. I am a MtF, too, btw.

>Role-playing because he likes it makes sense. Preferring the people he plays with to be girls doesn't.
Admitting you have a point here. His intention obviously was to date a girl... but he clung to "her" over five years?!
>Perhaps. However, I put my faith in his intention being to date from the moment he thought his friend was a girl.
..Now that I think about it again, I believe your faith is legit.
>He said he wants to stop playing with him.
Yes.. maybe I secretly wanted to convince him to do otherwise, so he does not hurt his longtime roleplaying friend. OP's last sentence has clung to me: "Without causing him to be heartbroken or hurt themselves". I thought to myself, that he should just befriend that guy, since he obviously enjoyed the roleplaying for 5(!) years. (As I said, I'm mtf, but I didn't want to become that emotional.. I am seriously a little bit confused, why I reacted this way..)
>Maybe. But then I think he would have done something with the first ten guys.
I didn't believe him this "ten guys" thing, but that's irrelevant now.. maybe he doesn't even know himself, who he does like.

(to be continued)
>>
>>6553133 (me)
(continuation)

>>6549080
>Why would this event put it into question for him at all if he were the type of guy who could already talk to girls?
I thought, his question on whether women are all unobtainable, was a rhetoric thing (without being literally a rhetoric question).. I genuinely thought, he was exaggerating on purpose to get the conversation going.

>The main supporting pillar to his hope of meeting a girl is fucking role-playing, ONLINE, no less. Why he can't he go to a library? He sounds like a spineless half-penny-for-a-dozen NEET from /r9k/.
Yeah, he reminded me of /r9k/, too.. The board got very shitty, but there are a lot of robots in my life I really like (they are not NEETs though). That's the reason, why I took defense for him in the first place, I guess (next to the above mentioned intention regarding the health of his online friend).
>Probably complete with the delusion he or she will go see the other and have an LDR.
That'll be probably the best.
>He doesn't seem contemptible at all to you?
.. I'm afraid to answer, because his face scares the shit out me (see: >>6550808)!!! In the just mentioned post he does quite a lot of self-loathing and is obviously crying for.. I think it is called hugboxing.
>>
>>6553133

>I recognized the phrase "game" as a term from the pick-up community, but seriously misjudged you. I thought, only pickup-guys use this kind of vocabulary - reminder that I'm not a native speaker - and I really dislike these kind of people. I am a MtF, too, btw.

It's also used among Hispanic and Black girls here. Humorously, I had a classmate when I was 15 or 16 who boasted her 11 year old cousin had more game than anyone there and could steal any of their girlfriends.

>Admitting you have a point here. His intention obviously was to date a girl... but he clung to "her" over five years?!

It doesn't seem that strange for "nice guys." Maybe it was drawn out, even for that type.

>..Now that I think about it again, I believe your faith is legit.

It's kind of understandable from his position that if he thinks he has very little luck with women, that he would take every opportunity to imagine a life with the few women he interacted with. I think there was a study that said lonely men notice reciprocal attraction in a person even when there isn't any. It's some kind of evolved trait to increase the chance of reproduction, because it's less likely he won't find a woman who likes him if he tries every girl he meets. But I might be making that up, I don't remember too well, so don't quote me on that.

>Yes.. maybe I secretly wanted to convince him to do otherwise, so he does not hurt his longtime roleplaying friend. OP's last sentence has clung to me: "Without causing him to be heartbroken or hurt themselves". I thought to myself, that he should just befriend that guy, since he obviously enjoyed the roleplaying for 5(!) years. (As I said, I'm mtf, but I didn't want to become that emotional.. I am seriously a little bit confused, why I reacted this way..)

Yeah, I also wanted him to continue the friendship with his friend. Which is why I was so pissed off he wanted to stop playing with him just because he's not a girl.
>>
>>6557037

(Continued)

>>6553137

>I thought, his question on whether women are all unobtainable, was a rhetoric thing (without being literally a rhetoric question).. I genuinely thought, he was exaggerating on purpose to get the conversation going.

I never thought of it that way, that could be valid. But it did seem more like whining to me than anything else.

>Yeah, he reminded me of /r9k/, too.. The board got very shitty, but there are a lot of robots in my life I really like (they are not NEETs though). That's the reason, why I took defense for him in the first place, I guess (next to the above mentioned intention regarding the health of his online friend).

It makes sense you would want to look for the good in OP if he resembles your friends in some ways.

>That'll be probably the best.

What do you mean by that?

>.. I'm afraid to answer, because his face scares the shit out me

He at least has the fact it's masculine going for him. Now he just needs to improve his facial expression so he doesn't look like he wants to kill people. And yeah I think you're right that he wants someone to pity him.
>>
Why would you care about the gender of the person you're roleplaying with???
>>
File: 1454118984569.png (33 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1454118984569.png
33 KB, 200x200
>>6547461
what
a
fucking
loser
OP.
>>
>>6553133 (me)

>>6557037
>It's also used among Hispanic and Black girls here. Humorously, I had a classmate when I was 15 or 16 who boasted her 11 year old cousin had more game than anyone there and could steal any of their girlfriends.
I live in germany and we don't take kindly of hispanics and blacks. Just kidding! Every german guy, who is into this pick-up thing uses the original english phrases. And I can tell you, that talking german while using specific english terms makes the speaker seem really, really weird, if not downright retarded. Some of these pick-up guys make youtube-videos showing their presumed "success" in approaching girls on the street... what these guys do not realize is, that most of the females just don't want to be rude and therefore act nicely. Despite this fact, they even get a sometimes remarkably high "fanbase".. of even more retarded boys.

>It doesn't seem that strange for "nice guys." Maybe it was drawn out, even for that type.
Yeah, it's definiately drawn out, even for "nice guys". He was overly devoted.
>>
>>6558795 (continued)

>It's kind of understandable from his position that if he thinks he has very little luck with women, that he would take every opportunity to imagine a life with the few women he interacted with. I think there was a study that said lonely men notice reciprocal attraction in a person even when there isn't any. It's some kind of evolved trait to increase the chance of reproduction, because it's less likely he won't find a woman who likes him if he tries every girl he meets. But I might be making that up, I don't remember too well, so don't quote me on that.
Whether there is a study or not, it seems rather comprehensible to me. From my everyday experience I can tell, that there is some truth behind your words. I am very aware not to give too much positive attention to this type of loner, because they quickly come to completely unrealistic conclusions (like: "She said hi to me... she must be thinking I'm really cool and wants to date me!"). There are loners, who do not show, that they misinterpreted you completely, because they are way too shy, but these guys may fall in love with you anyway... I feel kinda bad talking like this about other people, but I experienced it more than one time.

>Yeah, I also wanted him to continue the friendship with his friend. Which is why I was so pissed off he wanted to stop playing with him just because he's not a girl.
I seriously consider, that his friend is a closet transsexual. But he may be just a weird kid, too, who just has fun with this stuff... who knows? Anyway, I do not understand, why OP is unable to just befriend him... like... as a friend. They could do other stuff together, that male friends do.. online gaming or whatever.

>I never thought of it that way, that could be valid. But it did seem more like whining to me than anything else.
I now thoroughly believe, that it was a combination of both... a authentic whining used as a rhetoric construct.
>>
>>6558802 (continued)
>It makes sense you would want to look for the good in OP if he resembles your friends in some ways.
I was always on the side of introverted guys. What I never could understand is their downright misogyny. Before I came out as trans I was more than one time completely shocked at how brutal they talk about women, when alone. /r9k/ is just the tip of the iceberg in this regard. Non-robotic guys talk about girls, too, but not in a I-want-all-woman-except-mum-to-burn-in-hell-because-they-deserve-it kind of way... deep down they more often than not suffer from a mixture of self-hate, self-loathing and jealousy. Not all of them, though. Some of them are the kindest people, who just love their introverted hobbies and they are some of the best people.

>What do you mean by that?
Sorry, my sentence makes no sense here... All I wanted to say is, that OP's "friend" should go on with his life and just carry on trying to find another person. That would probably be the best. I must have deleted some of my text by accident or something. Not very sharp, I know.

>He at least has the fact it's masculine going for him. Now he just needs to improve his facial expression so he doesn't look like he wants to kill people. And yeah I think you're right that he wants someone to pity him.
Basically this, yes. The anger has to leave.
>>
>>6547461
isn't roleplaying just collaborate storywriting? why does it matter if you're roleplaying with male or female?

this goes for both erp and normal rp.
unless by RP, of course, you mean 1-liner thinly veiled chat cybersex
>>
>>6547521
> Girls don't do that, they don't need to, and their sex drive is often such that they would get nothing at all out of it

its annoying to admit it, but its true

I've been a heavy literate forum roleplayer during my high school days. Min.3 paragraphs per post, many rps going at once, etc. However, most of my rps were sex rps-which doesn't mean that they all revolved around smut, but there were always sexual elements involved. Needless to say, I was also getting the kicks out of it, in fact, at certain point, creative writing was the only thing capable of arousing me...
I didn't like that. My pride as a writer didn't agree with that. So when I started hrt shortly after 19th birthday, I thought "the reason why I write is because I like writing! Not just to fap! I won't stop doing this even as my sex drive dies!". However, I did. I stopped writing both ero and normal rp. Over the next years I tried returning to creative writing on various occasions, but always gave up sooner or later...
>>
>>6547521
Does all RP has to be sexual? What the hell is wrong with this thread?
>>
>>6558814

I wonder what a game of D&D would look like if it were later edited into a novel.
>>
>>6561300
See: dragonlance, a good portion of the forgotten realms, etc
>>
>>6561300
anime called chaos dragon

needless to say, it was bad
>>
File: 1465396917435.jpg (41 KB, 389x379) Image search: [Google]
1465396917435.jpg
41 KB, 389x379
>tfw you're a bi male pretended to be a girl to RP for a long time because it was easier at first but now it's more of a turn on

am I a tranny, legbutt? Now i'm old enough to just do real life shit (kik, pics, etc) as a male but I still play as a female to RP online like a freak kek
>>
>>6550808

if that's you OP, you look like julian from trailer park boys or like his brother or something. yummy
>>
>>6561370
>>6561520
>>6566324

Maybe I'll check those out.

>>6561520

Why was this post deleted?
>>
>>6547521
Idiot.

If you knew just a tiny bit about women, you'd understand that they are the main propagandists of roleplay. Do you think men are the primary readers of erotica?

Go red pill your drinks asshole
>>
>>6547461
>Are women just unobtainable anymore?
women are unobtainable when you try to get them by sitting at home having internet roleplay sex for five years lmao
>>
>>6550808
>blames unattractive face for life problems
>face is 10/10

I think you might just have a shit personality my buddy my guy

As a female-bodied person who is into men, the way you talk sets off a shitload of red flags and I'd be really wary of you
>>
File: 1459302587920.gif (639 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
1459302587920.gif
639 KB, 165x115
>>6547461
>sex rp online
>mfw

Thats pretty fucking pathetic anon
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.