[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i allowed to take back my "coming out" ? I told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1457238115918.jpg (37 KB, 612x497) Image search: [Google]
1457238115918.jpg
37 KB, 612x497
Am i allowed to take back my "coming out" ?

I told my parents i was gay when i was 12 but the last few years (im 20 now) all my homosexual urges, desires, thoughts have gone away for some reason. I "knew" i was gay from the age of 8 or so and i was a little homo slut in my early-mid teens but i don't feel that way anymore... what happened? I feel sorta bad for letting them think they'll never see me have a white wedding to a nice girl and have kids etc, i want all of that now.

How do i explain that to them? When i don't even know how this happened.
>>
Sexuality is fluid. You don't have to explain yourself. If you wanna date a girl, do it, and if they ask, you just say your sexual urges have expanded and changed.
>>
>>6547058
Everyone is bi anyway
>>
>>6547058
This is why children shouldn't be allowed to decide if they are gay or not. They are too immature to make such a big decision. When I was 12, all I ever cared about was transformers. Your parents are child abusers for allowing you to come out when you were 12.
>>
>>6547296
>Your parents are child abusers for not beating you into submission
>>
>>6547514
No they're child abusers for exposing him far too much to sex. No 12 year old should be proclaiming they're gay, they should be too low sex drive at that point, and to low exposure to sex knowledge to know that they are gay.
>>
>>6547530
You don't make any sense. I you don't name it it doesn't exist?
>>
>>6547530
Going to add, I used to chat with fucking pedophiles on yahoo chat when I was like 10-14. I'd webcam with them too. It was pretty fucked and I didn't realize what was really really wrong with it until I got old enough and quit. Even with that shit I still didn't realize I was gay or come out as gay for years.

Basically, I'm saying OP'S parents did a piss poor job raising him if he had the idea in his head. Mine were sadly just woefully ignorant about technology :/
>>
>>6547537
No. If you don't expose a kid to sex and degeneracy when they're too young they won't feel a need to come out until they are older, even if they have inklings of gay feels. The thing is if they are properly protected and kept innocent they won't be thinking about sex at that age. The fact he came out implies he was exposed to sex and knowledge that destroyed his innocence.
>>
>>6547564
Not sure what you're on about, but sexual experimentation is common among children. It's an integral part of growing up. Like it or not we're sexual animals, and exploring that sexuality is what it's all about.
>>
>>6547540
You do realize that you can learn about stuff from sources other than your parents, right?
>>
>>6547711
Maybe he thinks it's fine for a kid to have no friends and no access to TV or internet.
>>
>>6547058
If your parents accepted you as gay when you were 12, I don't think they would give you shit for anything.
Only problem is you might spread the myth that it's always just a phase, but I don't think it'll affect you personally.

>>6547296
>>6547530
>>6547540
>>6547564
Probably your cultural upbringing speaking. I am guessing you're american? This country has some weird view on what is too much for young people. Very prude about sex but lots of violence.
Honestly a 12 yo will know about sex and homosexuality unless they never watch films, never read novels, or don't have friends.
It's actually a good job from the parents to teach the kid about it so, he doesn't make mistakes from bad guesses.
Letting the kid say he's gay is fine, because it can be just a phase or the kid can legit be gay.
If the former, then the kid will have some regrets like any kid that regrets say, the sonic fandom; if the latter, hte kid will have been happy from the get go.
>>
>>6547530
It's not the parents. It's the culture. Western culture is totally sexualized. You can't watch a cartoon without having bulges, ass, or tits pop up every ten seconds. Every song by all the popular pop artist contains references to analingus, fellatio, double penetration and beastiality.
>>
>>6548025
>Western culture is totally sexualized. You can't watch a cartoon without having bulges, ass, or tits pop up every ten seconds.
Riiight and I bet you watch eastern cartoons, because they uphold the good old christian values, you goddamned weaboo.
>>
>>6548080
>implying Japanese cartoons arent universally more sexualized then western cartoons
>>
>>6548125
>what is sarcasm
>>
>>6548125

Sarcasm is a thing, you know.
>>
>>6548134
>>6548159

>Ninja'd
>>
>>6548159
So was your dad, last night.
>>
>>6548007
Hi. >>6547296 here.
I was being ironic. It doesn't make sense to say that a child shouldn't be allowed to decide to be gay since it's not a choice to begin with. My post was intended as a parody of people who bemoan children who come out as trans (and isn't even going to transition until they are 15).
>>
>>6547711
Your parents have full control over your information intake. You only get what they allow. They could for example home school you and give you zero mass media, zero Internet access.

All the people saying "it's culture" are basically right, but ultimately your parents have control over that too. They can choose what aspects of culture you're exposed to. They can choose and influence your cultural upbringing. Example: first generation American kid, parents were Korean. Kid gets raised as a Korean would in language and cultural values. This happens all the time.
>>
>>6548025
>t. imam
You forgot to put that, inshallah
>>
>>6548080
Go put on modern kids cartoons. It really is heavily sexualized. Asses tits bulges you name it. Gee, I wonder who could be behind this...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.