[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels stories thread >go to tech school >meet shy nerdy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-01-08 04.34.29.png (316 KB, 600x301) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-08 04.34.29.png
316 KB, 600x301
Feels stories thread

>go to tech school
>meet shy nerdy guy
>become friends
>In closet but we have obvious connection
>use most of time smiling to each other of doing group work
>he introduces me to anime in the breaks
>we watch anime together,sharing headset and with my head on his shoulder
>weeks go by and he tells me he's a kissless virgin
>He let's me put my head on his lap during our train trip home every day
>our feet wrestle under the table and always lean up of each other
>He invites me to the mall
>we have great time and he buys me a milkshake and I blush
>on the way home I kiss his cheek and then leave happy
>he texts me that he's not gay and we can't be friends anymore
>he tells everyone in class I'm gay
>I drop out of the school
>>
>>6546221
he sounds like a bitch
>>
File: tumblr_n8g0fuRYNC1rfduvxo1_400.gif (456 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8g0fuRYNC1rfduvxo1_400.gif
456 KB, 300x225
>>6546221

why the fuck would you drop out mfw
>>
Sorry about what happened OP. It sounds like he got overwhelmed by what happened. I don't think this has anything to do with you.

The only thing you should be doing with closeted guys is fucking them casually. Don't fall in love with them, stupid.
>>
>>6546944
Too much bullying and homophobia
>>
>>6547009

The heart wants what the heart wants
>>
>be ugly tranny, just finishing uni
>tried to kill self multiple times last year
>go back to hometown recently
>people from high school who I haven't seen in 3 years hear and invite me out with them
>anxiety and stuff, a lot of these people used to hate me in high school
>turn up
>all of them are super nice about my transition and tell me they think my face has changed a lot already (hugboxing but it was nice of them anyway)
>get talking
>one by one it turns out most of us, like, out of a group of 7, have tried to kill ourselves at some point in the last few years
>everyone's got terrible mental health problems, one of them had dropped out of uni
>one of them spent 2 years in hospital recovering from a fucking awful suicide attempt
>we end up all crying and hugging each other because life is so hard for working class youth in 2016 Tory Britain

not even very LGBT-related desu, just mental healthcare being fucking shitty in the UK
>>
My best friend committed suicide after his parents sent him to conversion therapy.
>>
>tfw mtf
>tfw flared AND long jaw
;-;
>>
File: akX26jc.jpg (486 KB, 1060x1600) Image search: [Google]
akX26jc.jpg
486 KB, 1060x1600
>>6546221
Hey tough break yo. My condolences but you'll find a fellow soon no doubt!
>>
Why didn't you drag him down with you? He was a bitch tattletale.
>>
>>6547646
I don't know what you call bad mental healthcare but I've been creeped out by what I have in france.
My new shrink proposed me chemical treatment from the first session, without knowing much of what was my problem.
I didn't took it because I'm kinda afraid of pills.
My point being, if you want pills, get them in france it's easy
>>
>>6548016
I second this. A few years ago I saw a psychiatrist who gave me pills right away. I was desperate to feel better so I took them. I regret it because it wasn't the right combination at all. A few months after, I attempted suicide and I end up in the hospital. I got a 3 days blackout. That was shit.
>>
>>6547656

>fundamentalist Christianity hasn't died out

I think we can all feel to this.
>>
>>6547646
>>one of them spent 2 years in hospital recovering from a fucking awful suicide attempt
what happened to him?

>just mental healthcare being fucking shitty in the UK
don't think the whole group turning out to be suicidal can be blamed on the government.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.