[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you sat and waited 14 months for hormones to do anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 226626.jpg (6 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
226626.jpg
6 KB, 298x169
>tfw you sat and waited 14 months for hormones to do anything but they actually did nothing
Fug
>>
>>6545793

>HRT doing anything besides mental effects if you started later than 14
>>
>>6545793
question, trannies. Why do you guys need HRT if you can get surgery to get tits, ass, hips, hair and face work done to look female? I get that HRT makes you look like a hon, but unless you were genetically blessed to look feminine, don't most get some type of work done to help them pass? So why not cut out the middle man and go straight for surgery?
>>
>>6545821
skin changes
mental calm (trust me, it's there even if we still hate ourselves and cry all the time)
body hair
head hair
gets rid of erections
changes how your legs look
>>
>>6545821
also melts off muscle from chest, shoulders and arms
>>
trannies can't get erections??
>>
>>6548757
Well, I mean, how do you think chemical castration works? Most can still get erections but they're typically very rare. HRT nukes their sex drives below even that of cis women.
>>
>>6545844
>gets rid of erections
Bullshit ;_;
>>
>>6548765
HRT skyrocketed my sex drive. In horny for dicks all the fucking time
>>
>>6545793
What is your regimen? Do you self med? Do you go to an endo? Do you get blood tests? If you do, got your latest results?

Have you tried losing weight? Gaining weight? Losing and gaining weight over and over again to assist fat redistribution? Maybe this and a change of regimen would do you good, I know switching regimens did wonders for me.
>>
>>6548771
AGP spotted
>>
>>6548757
It stops you from getting spontaneous erections that basically keep your cock able to get erections even if you don't get turned on or masturbate for a while. And it makes it harder to get erections. Like you basically need to be aroused and have physical stimulation at the same time, not just be aroused.

It also reduces your sex drive so that you don't really have a "need" to masturbate anymore. Like you still get aroused and might want to masturbate, but there isn't like a pressure and need for release.

So basically it makes it use it or lose it and makes it easier not to use it, so if you just stop masturbating on hrt you normally lose the ability to get an erection after a few months.

But for most people if you want to you can maintain your ability to get erections by masturbating like once a week.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.