[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /LGBT/ I will be going by Brutality today I am stuck in an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
Hey /LGBT/
I will be going by Brutality today
I am stuck in an interesting situation
>Summer
>BF is coming in August
>Has nowhere to stay
>Mom say she would let anyone stay for a bit if they pay for plane tickets
>Mom doesnt know BF
>Dont want him to sleep outside or some shit
>Mom doesnt know im bi

Do here is the deal , if i come out i can probably get him a place to stay while he is here visiting

But i need to come out , any tips anons
>>
>>6545537
Why not just tell her he is a friend?
>>
>>6545559
Idk , at the same time i just hate bieng closeted
Been keeping it inside for a few months now
>>
>>6545537
There is no seamless way to do it, Anon. You just have to do it.
>>
>>6545650
Yeah , bieng the hard truth
I just dont know how to go about it
>>
>>6545603
Stop being a little bitch and tell mummy you like dick.
>>
>>6545537
Put off coming out for the place to stay

Imagine the late night trysts
>>
>>6545820
Ill probably get to it soon to be honest
Sick of bieng a pussy
>>
>>6546061
Do it fag
>>
>>6546231
Soon
>>
>>6545537

Good luck with whatever you do m8

does your mother seem like the kind of person that would hate you for a retarded reason?
>>
>>6546290
No im jut a pussy
>>
>>6546268
Don't, not If you don't know how she'll react, tell her that he's a friend, he'll stay for a few nights, after he leaves come out to her, if she doesn't care, great, you can let her know that was your BF, if you tell her now and she freaks out she might not let him stay and he will end up homeless, and even if she doesn't freak out, but still reacts negatively, or even positively, don't expect to get any aline time with him, she'll be watching you too pretty closely I imagine
>>
>>6546466
Thing is she said once before she wouldnt care if i was gay before i noticed i was , but at this point its just me thats over reacting about it
>>
>>6546308
>>6546466 (samefag)

Wow my spelling is shit over the phone, you said you don't expect her to react negatively, your just nervous to cone out, my advice is to bring the topic of homosexuality up, see how she responds and just slip it in casually like

>well... you do know I'm bi right?

That's how I did it, casual, no big discussion, gets it over easy, and I can bet you, she probably already knows or suspects something
>>
>>6546485
Thanks anon , thats a great idea , ill find a way to do that
Seriously love all the support im getting
>>
>>6546493
Np np, just don't make a big deal over it, if your nervous before talking to her she'll be able to tell and will likely make her uncomfortable as well, I just came out a few weeks ago, a few days after the shooting in Florida, I was pretty nervous before hand, but just take a few deep breathes, and realize she won't care, most people in this day and age
>inb4 le current year may-may
just won't care, they'll realize that you've always been bisexual, and always will be, the only difference is now they know, expect the first few days afterwards to be awkward, a few awkward questions from her end to try and make sure you know she doesn't care like asking you if you think a guy is cute, and that's about it, within a week it's not going to be any different than telling her you like both blondes and brunettes
>>
>>6546308

Well good luck anyway dude. You'll come out when you're comfortable with it. Personally im going to stay closeted but i hope that everything turns out alright for you when you you decide to come out.
>>
>>6545537
It's not that hard, do it super early in the morning when you have time apart for the whole day. DESU if she would let a stranger stay in her house I'm sure she's fine with you being gay/ doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>6546659
why the fuck did it say desu
>>
>>6546663
Being this new
>>
>>6546694
I've never had that happen to me though,
>>
>>6546485
mtf here, i think i'll come out the same way.

first, just casually bring up the topic of girls.

then all casual like

>well... you know i want to dress in girl clothes and cut off my dick, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 666x666
>>6547052
Haha , might not wanna be that straight foward
For trans i might suggest bringing up the topic of trans people then seeing ehat they say and then see after that
And as for everyome else thank you , i might do it tommorow , its scary , but ill do it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.