[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I think most all parents can't accept it. And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Ayla.jpg (147 KB, 1670x1001) Image search: [Google]
Ayla.jpg
147 KB, 1670x1001
>"I think most all parents can't accept it. And I think that's sad. But ... they might turn their back on their children. And I think that's the secret is to talk to people in the same situation."
>"I think if you consider what life brings to everybody, and everybody's different in some form or another, and whatever makes your child happy, that's the important thing."
>transgender daughter was afraid enough of them she didn't come out until adulthood, and not before joining the RAF and marrying a woman

What did they mean by this?

https://youtu.be/GA5ugaljpeE?t=3m12s
>>
>>6544414

>parents who think they were more progressive, tolerant, or accepting than they actually were

I think it's some kind of psychological defense mechanism to defend against the guilt of realizing you were a piece of shit.
>>
>>6544414
I don't know but it's kinda cool she could keep her job and her family didn't shit over her.
I'm mad jelly.
>>
>>6544414
>"I think if you consider what life brings to everybody, and everybody's different in some form or another, and whatever makes your child happy, that's the important thing."

good parenting, I'm triggered
>>
>>6550867

I guess that's better than the opposite.

>>6550937

Too late in the game for me to consider it good parenting, personally.
>>
>>6544414
some people have children so they can have a "legacy" of little thems
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.