[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bad feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1286785440627.jpg (65 KB, 551x527) Image search: [Google]
1286785440627.jpg
65 KB, 551x527
>tfw no cute femboy to buy clothes for, encourage and feed hormones, and make feel like a girl in normal day to day life and in bed.
One day...
>>
Right there with you, anon.
>>
>tfw you won't ever find an ultra-feminine shy trans girl who's scared boys will reject her when they find out she's trans
>tfw you won't bring her out of her shell and convince her that you like her for who she is
>tfw you won't make her your girlfriend and make her feel like the beautiful girl she really is
>>
>>6544252
That's exactly what I want
>>
>tfw no qt boyf to cuddle or to hold hands with
>tfw no boyf to cover up me up when I pass out on the couch
>tfw no one jump in puddles with
>tfw no one to sit with in a small coffee shop and talk to for hours
>tfw no one whose freckles I can count and make constellations out of
>tfw no one to watch sleeping
>tfw no one whose fingers will trail down my back

I could go on for days tbqh
>>
>>6544106
If that makes you happier you are the type of bf i want
>>
>tfw I just dont want to be lonely any more
>>
>tfw i just wish a girl would make me her girlfriend and we would do girly stuff forever
>>
>tfw no rich dudes in Scotland that want a trappy bf to buy clothes for

I'd love more clothes, being poor sucks.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.