[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>average run of the mill fat neckbeard >Really sexually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>average run of the mill fat neckbeard
>Really sexually confused from childhood because isolation and abnormal development
>Tumblr bullshit makes it worse because lack of access to actual information coming from a professional
>No respect left for women
>Virgin and really frustrated, tried hiring a prostitute but couldn't fuck her and I don't know why
Should I buy a mask and start murdering drunk girls at night? Because that sounds like exactly what I need
>>
File: image_0.jpg (98 KB, 759x1092) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
98 KB, 759x1092
>>
>>6543730
Godspeed saint Elliot wait for me I'm coming
>>
>>6543704
at least be usefull and take out muslims.
>>
>>6543779
Nope, I want to collect purple hair from whores, what serial killer ever not targeted whores?
>>
>>6543834
Fucking lots of them didn't target prostitutes.

Panzram for one and he was arguably very good. Bundy targeted whores because they were easy prey.

But keep in mind most serial killers operated in a time or place that was nothing like modern day where there is ubiquitous surveilence and nearly every person you pass on the street is holding a digital camera connected to a world wide information network.

Part of the reason people like Bundy or Son of Sam or the Zodiac don't exist in modern times is because of shit like this. It's too difficult, even if you targeted hookers or loners no one would miss. You'd need to work well outside the sight of that ubiquitous network, and that would require you to operate in some of the most remote parts of the country.

Those remote parts where people are tight and families are tighter. Where people know every car that should be coming down their dirt road and the one that shouldn't be there stands out. Where it is impossible to hide in plain sight.

Point is - that shit don't happen in modern times for a reason.
>>
Do something unique if you're going to kill people.
>>
>>6543951
come on its summer, there are drunk bitches passing out in the streets, there are maps with every survillance camera that i can download.
Its not a where but a when
>>
>>6544040
i can steal smarthphones and use tinder to lure they near me maybe?
>>
>>6544070
Lol you dumb cunt. It's not the cameras on the stoplight, it's the fucking cameras everyone's carrying.

And you going to do this with a gun? They're loud unless silenced, and good luck getting a silencer worth a shit unless you jump through the hoops. Best case you're rigging one up from a plastic bottle or oil filter.

Otherwise you get to use a knife or garotte wire, and that shit takes time and leaves room to struggle. You'll both wind up with each other's DNA all over you. What you gonna do when you're a suspect and decline the DNA test? You'll be a shoe in for the culprit.

Keep this shit in mind Sherlock, the most perfect murders are either never reported as murders, or are never reported at all.

You wanna go Jack the Ripper on some chick and odds are you're going to wind up in prison with a case of syphilis and hep c after Jamal makes you his bitch.
>>
>>6544084
Pokémon go.
>>
>>6544211
I can just use poison you know? Faster and more effective than anything else plus it leaves no traces, smartphone cameras are shit especially at night
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.