[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't fucking take it anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
>be me
>finding anon on 4Chan via a thread on this board
>we start talking first on reddit then on twitter
>we start to know each other
>he says he loves me
>i say i love him
>love him so much i dream of him all day
>would literally go to the other side of the continent to meet him
>today he deleted his twitter and blocked me on steam without any reason
>he said he would never want to hurt me
>the only thing that made me happy in years is gone and how probably hates me

Suicide is literally the only option right now..
>>
I know you browse this board.. if you read this, please tell me why you did this..
>>
>>6542559
You know why
>>
>>6542583
I don't.
>>
File: 1464877986632.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1464877986632.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>6542585
because you're a fricking FAAAAAG hahaha!
>>
>>6542602
you ruined it. i think OP would have been legitimately retarded enough to fall for it
>>
>>6542602
>>6542611
Fuck both of you.
>>
>>6542534
Such is young and first loves, movies are just movies. Not everything has a happy ending.

Just consider yourself fortunate he did this now instead of who knows when after you put in further time and commitment, all you can do now is accept it for what it is and move onto someone/somethhing else.
>>
File: 1463519206443.png (298 KB, 480x348) Image search: [Google]
1463519206443.png
298 KB, 480x348
All you can do is either talk to them through something else(or make an alt account), wait for them to talk to you again, or get over it. I've been there famm, these are your options.
>>
>>6542635
Next one who will love me will be a necrophiliac.
>>
>>6542637
I wouldn't do this, if you accept them back they will recognize they can pull this stunt on you again and more than likely do it again.

You seem like a decent person anon, you need to accept you'll hurt for a bit and when ready seek out someone better for yourself.
>>
>>6542534
Are you a tranny?
>>
>>6542641
I've had suicidal thoughts since forever. I have no future, no happiness. He was the only one who gave me hope. The only one who actually gave me confidence. Now he's gone forever. It's not the first time something like this happens. Everything i touch just crumbles..
>>
>>6542628
kys m8
>>
>>6542642
If i wasn't in a country that regurarly kills gays and trans people, I would be. But i'm just too scared here.
>>
>>6542651
lol you're sick ^_^
>>
File: Dobermannhuendin.jpg (153 KB, 842x588) Image search: [Google]
Dobermannhuendin.jpg
153 KB, 842x588
>>6542534
either he's mental himself or is cheating. Both of which lead to heaps of insecurities, and you don't want to be with someone like that, trust me.

in my experience that is usually what happens.

Sorry op, hope everything works out for you and you find better. But no loser who is that much of a douche is worth the trouble, and i know it's easier said than done.
>>
>>6542676
There's no way he can be a douche.. he said things that not even my parents ever told me,, he's not the first who does this.. maybe it's just all my fault.
>>
>>6542684
OP

What are you looking for, what do you want us to tell you?
>>
>>6542684
It isn't your fault. Some people just have commitment issues that can't easily be solved. You'll find someone else bb <3
>>
>>6542692
Feel free to say anything, I don't really care. I just made this thread because i know he uses this board, i want him to see this. It's now the only way i could reach to him, i want him to appear here, i want him to say why he has done this to me..
>>
>>6542652
sounds like you got dumped because you're a beta bitch. maybe you should man up?
>>
>>6542700
You know nothing about me and you know nothing about him. Slither back to the hole you came from.
>>
>>6542697
What happens if he doesn't reply?

What is your move then, do you intend to keep this thread going forever until he does?
>>
>>6542534
Jfc, being this immature about it and then wondering why I left you? ffs
>>
>>6542705
Maybe he replies, who knows. If he doesn't.. well this isn't a hit i can handle.
>>
>>6542705
Also you do know you will be met with many troll posts.

>>6542706
>>6542583

You need to simply accept the thing you once had for what it was.
>>
>>6542706
I don't know if it's you, 4chan is really a mess.
If it's you, next time you block someone, say one last thing. Even just "fuck off".
>>
>>6542711
I'm ok with troll posts actually. Anything that bumps this thread is good.
>>
>>6542714
You'd be more of an emotional wreck if I said something, player. 4chan really is just another fucked up layer. We met online making memes bout columbine the reason I left you is because you can't rhyme. I guess our relationship just ran out of time, you're such a mess that you can't handle the best, and the reason I blocked ye' is cause I got my cock wet.
>>
>>6542743
Ok, you're not him. Good to know.
>>
You were probably being catfished by a fatty, and he tried pulling out before shit got too real. He failed, by the sound of it.
>>
>>6542775
I noticed this story sounds much different to outsiders who don't know what our conversations were, what level of.. affection there was, and I can totally understand it. I'm just gonna say, this is not the case.
>>
>>6542778
it's hard to grasp for reasonable answers and responses when we know only one side of the story.
>>
>>6542778
A lot of people get off on manipulating people like that. Borderlines and people with phsycopathic tendencies especially. There's a reason why the internet is filled with creeps.
>>
>>6542780
Of course, it's inevitable. I don't care about answers, I just want him to see this thread..
>>
>>6542762
Pfft, bitch sayin' I ain't him? stop being so grim, bitch you can't even see the brim of what I'm tryna say, I post on this board so yeah, you should know I'm gay. I left you cause I don't swing that way and your pussy stank, I be smokin' up in spain they all call me seƱor dank. You got so much asperg that it make me wanna commit the purge, you see me postin in the thread from my semen covered anime bed.
>>
>>6542791
You're an asshole but thank you for posting comments, I need them.
>>
How old are you op?
>>
>>6542797
Underage but please don't assume anything by that.
>>
>>6542793
Is calling me an asshole another way of saying that I've got bars?
>>
>>6542798
Assume.... It clearly shows in your responses and the way you are taking this.
>>
>>6542798
mods??
>>
>>6542803
Oh shit
>>
File: 3008938-thumb-300xauto-2611241.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
3008938-thumb-300xauto-2611241.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
>>
>>6542804
Delete your post anon. Save yourself.
>>
>>6542855
I will delete this in a moment. Save myself? I'm already doomed..
>>
I know he gets back from work around 8 p.m. Looks like there's still q chance. Will delete this thread tomorrow. Wish me luck guys, i still have a chance.
>>
>>6542949
>Will delete this thread tomorrow
You sweet summer child

...And now it's too late to delete your post. Enjoy the ban.
>>
>>6542859
Is this bait?

You're acting out every angsty teen stereotype I've ever seen. Calm down, anon. You have no idea what happened and you're making it about you. That's incredibly unattractive.

Let me get this straight. You expect this guy to respond to you in a public thread on 4chan when he blocked you without a word? He ran because he was afraid of confrontation, and here you are asking for one. Are you retarded? What are your expectations for this thread again? Besides attention whoring, I mean.
>>
>>6542534
>Suicide is literally the only option right now..
Then do it m8
>>
>>6543040
It's stupid yes.. it's really stupid. You're right. It's not bait and it's not attention whoring. Just being upset, not knowing what to do. Too bad i don't know how to delete things. In case this can't be deleted, bury this pls.
>>
>>6543072
I'm glad you realize that. You sound like you need tough love right now, so I'm going to throw it at you.

Okay, look. This entire thread was clearly a plea for attention. There's nothing wrong with that at your age. You'll grow out of it. If you just posted because you were looking for this guy, you wouldn't have answered so many questions about the situation. You probably want to feel like shit about yourself right now. I indulged in a LOT of self-pity when I was younger, so I get it. Cry for a while and do the things that make you happy for a little while. Then learn to deal with your situation like everyone else. It's not unique. Not because you're trans, not because of the long distance, not because you're you and he's him. None if it is unique. Life goes on, and as you get older you'll find that you are the only person you really need in the world. The world won't end because some douche you've never met is gone. You'll be fine without him, there are lots of fish in the sea, you know the drill.

Go focus on school or a job or something right now. You should probably make it your priority to move to another country as soon as you legally can, if only for your mental health.
>>
underage b&
>>
>>6542534
>Reddit

There's your problem
>>
Don't Die.
7 billion people our there.
>>
>>6542643
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>6542684
>There's no way he can be a douche, he said words!!!
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.