[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/femgen/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: 1443993878691.jpg (60 KB, 423x784) Image search: [Google]
1443993878691.jpg
60 KB, 423x784
/femgen/ - reality edition

▶What is a fem?
A young, androgynous man with soft features.
▶Are fems trans?
Some turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
▶Should I go on HRT?
If you can deal with the tits and infertility, you'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man.
▶Femgen Pastebin v1: http://pastebin.com/uUXYGwTH
and
http://pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Post your Skype, and someone from the group will add you!

old one: >>6522759
>>
first for femboys are just repressed trannies
>>
>>6542444
Better to be repressed than a hon, I could never pass
on the plus side, I will never fail boymode
>>
first for being a freaky confusing occasionally-crossdressing boygirl thing and actually really enjoying it :3
>>
>>6542451
>>6542462
>tfw been ma'amed a few times already
I just need to avoid dimly lit places and I'm good
>>
File: sadwitch.png (438 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
sadwitch.png
438 KB, 500x650
>>6542444
*depressed
>>
First for being former mtf trying to pray the tran away and live the humble life of a normal gay slut.
>>
Why aren't anime boys real?
>>
>>6543702
Because God hates our sinful ways and wants to punish us by making us all into cavemen.
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>6543702
Because eugenics and genetic engineering hasn't come into full swing yet.

>mfw a hundred years from now, in my lifetime, society will be filled with sexy people
>>
File: 1453945735749.jpg (224 KB, 960x1245) Image search: [Google]
1453945735749.jpg
224 KB, 960x1245
>>6530895
I would totally a Faye any day
>>
>>6544059
What does aap mean?
>>
>>6544075
Autoandrophile
>>
>>6542468
I just have to open my mouth and talk and I'm good.

Deep voice = permanent male passing. As long as you talk.

The difference between how I look and how I sound is comical as fuck. I definitely like it though, it's nice to be this walking conundrum and turn heads so fast they get whiplash.
>>
>>6544059
>tfw getting called a boy with tits, sissy, shemale or tranny turns you on
>tfw you're 100% aware you're in a male body
>tfw you're 100% turned on
Bitches don't know shit about my AAP
>>
>>6545405
>getting called a shemale is a turn on
huh, same
>>
File: 1456238028771.jpg (26 KB, 427x599) Image search: [Google]
1456238028771.jpg
26 KB, 427x599
>Parents wanna use my Netflix for stuff
>Don't wanna say, "no fuck off"
>Recently watched, my list, and recommendations are full of gay, lesbian, and straight romantic dramas, anime, and other embarrassing shit.
>Hoping they wait a day before using it
J U S T

Anyway. Threads pretty ded.
>>
>>6545915
>he watches lgbt romance movies on netflix
candyass 2bh
>>
File: the-way-he-looks.jpg (73 KB, 698x400) Image search: [Google]
the-way-he-looks.jpg
73 KB, 698x400
>>6546052
>Implying this wasn't cute as heck
>>
>>6546052
I can't help it. I really like love stories

>>6546066
The cutest
>>
Pretty sure I'm probably not a tranny and actually just wants to look cute and suck cock
>:^)
>>
File: 399596_RB_00_FB.EPS_1000.jpg (39 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
399596_RB_00_FB.EPS_1000.jpg
39 KB, 1000x1000
How do you guys deal with hair? ive been using this but i want something closer. Do any of you guys wax?
>>
>>6546184
I highly recommend waxing (or sugaring if you're cheap and/or poor).
>>
>>6546184
My husband likes being smooth and uses one of these, but he always gets the ugliest razor burn whenever he shaves. I've told him I like it either way but secretly I wish he wouldn't shave because the red bumps are just so ugmo.
>>
>>6546202
ive tried sugaring before and it ended poorly, know of anything similar that you can buy? one that doesn't require paper sheets so i can easily put it around my groin area.
>>
Ive been dressing as a girl since I was 15. Found best way to deal with hair is hair removal cream. I use veet. It smells strong but the hair just falls out under the shower head
>>
>>6546225
Are you going to cross the gender line my friend?
>>
>>6546206
Tell him to use Nair
>>
>>6546239
Im not up on the terminology. So dont know what that means. Sorry. X
>>
>>6546225 but arent the hair roots still there? waxing removes those.
>>
>>6546270
No because you use warm water to open the pores and the cream does its thing it just falls out . Or at least i think thats how it works. No bumps no stubble left. Smooth and good looking
>>
>>6546206
You could always use a beard trimmer and just trim it really short. It avoids the razor bumps, and doesn't give that prickly feel either.
>>
>>6544075
Monkey in Dutch
>>
>>6546206
Epilation is the answer. Lasts longer, easier to pick up, significantly less irritation, available for a one-time investment of $100, and all in exchange for a tiny bit of pain that you get over by the second or third week.

Razors are a scam. Something, something, 5000% markup and intentionally flawed durability.
>>
>>6546534
>Razors are a scam
what a fucking retarded thing to believe
>>
>>6546597
>market product to every man on earth that doesn't want to look like a gorilla
>make it flimsy and sell it as "deluxe" at a high price
>sell necessary, easily worn accessories that last for a week at 4750% what they cost to produce
Safety razors are a lot cheaper, but at that point you might as well just buy a facial epilator.
>>
Why do you want to be feminine? Genuine question, I mean no offense but I don't understand what compels people to do something that biologically they shouldn't, as far as I understand.

What are your opinions about the nature of gender and your compulsions?
>>
>>6546770
We enjoy it. Not every man likes being the masculine acting male that also lifts large weights and eats big. People are more than their bodies, yo.
>>
>>6546788
Sorry for not asking in the original post but what about being feminine do you enjoy? As in, instead of being "masculine" by lifting weights and drinking protein shakes
>>
>>6546770
Pill popping femboy weighing in.
>Why do you want to be feminine?
I like being cute. Being more feminine = being cuter.
Think like Peter Pan syndrome. Not wanting to get all manly and big and typical-adult-male in appearance. Wanting to be more youthful and boyish, also effeminate. These are what got me started.

What got me to continue was multiple things. I like how I'm treated now, and I love confusing the shit out of people with my appearance. At times I even feel like a being whose body has been geared fully towards being a sex object.

But mainly I like being this extreme rarity. This strange boygirl creature. I like my appearance despite the fact that it is insanely different from my internal body map, which is an incredibly bizarre experience.
>>
>>6546817
>>6546770
Forgot to answer this:
>What are your opinions about the nature of gender and your compulsions?
You are more than just your body.
Gender doesn't weigh in at all for me. I view myself as a boy who has done some extreme body modification in order to become a totally emasculated weirdo. It's like the people who get a billion piercings everywhere or tattoo every last inch of skin, except instead of piercings and ink my tools were anti-androgens and estrogen. Why see it any different? Was the guy who tattooed himself and split his tongue and had his teeth filed to make himself look more like a lizard trans-reptile? Fuck no lol. He just wanted to be a fucking freak. Same thing here.
>>
>>6546184
epilate
>>
>>6546798
>>6546770
people just like different things dude
>>
>>6546798
For me, it just feels good having soft skin with little/no body hair and facial hair, being skinny and having long hair and stuff. I just feel better about myself when I'm more feminine than I did when I tried to act "manly" and lift weights and be alpha or w/e. I don't have to try to be feminine, it's just sort of my nature, so it's comfortable. IDK dude. It's hard to describe how I feel about it.
>>
>>6546830
pics. you sound like you are acting hella fem but you are acually a skinny weeb with long hair
>>
File: shiddy diddies.jpg (91 KB, 983x430) Image search: [Google]
shiddy diddies.jpg
91 KB, 983x430
>>6546869
I'm this guy. I don't share face pics or all too much of anything on the internet. Nothing that could identify me. But rest assured, if I'm a skinny weeb with long hair, I'm one with a pair of titties.
>>
>>6546862
Yeah, but it's not normal for a man to want to feminize himself, so there must be a reason for that deviation from the norm.
If you said "why do you people like Audioslave but not Rage Against the Machine", I would accept the answer "people like different things".

When the question instead is "why do men want to feminize themselves and become like women", then that deserves an answer that considers psychology and biology.

>>6546863
>>6546830
>>6546817
Thank you for replies might pop back after I help GF with tea to bother you some more
>>
>>6546930
why do some men like to work on cars and some men like to play video games? sometimes the answer is just because they want to
this isn't that different, you just think it is
>>
>>6546979
But feminization goes against ordinary biological impulses. Playing video games and working on cars doesn't.
It is different, because playing with cars or games does not involve crossing gender norms enforces by basic biology.

So it isn't unreasonable to want to know why someone wants to break those gender norms.

You can apply this for other things too: Why does this man like to work on cars? Because cars are status symbols, because it's something to sink his autism into, because he has a natural urge to manipulate mechanically. Why does he play video games? To self-insert into the narrative, or whatever.

Why does some man want to feminize themself when they are a man? I don't know, that's why I'm here.
>>
>>6546992
because we like it this way
>>
>>6546906
>>
File: 1467752305667.gif (208 KB, 312x322) Image search: [Google]
1467752305667.gif
208 KB, 312x322
>tfw you are a 5'10" fit attractive hairy otter and all you want is to shave all your hair fem it up and be worshiped by a horny stocky average guy
>>
>>6546992
Seems like you're trying to over-analyze it, dude. We just like being this way, like >>6547024 said. Why are there masculine women? Why do some men like men or women like women? Why do some people like both? Who the hell knows? That's just how it is and how they are.
>>
>>6546992
Hint: were already almost exclusively faggots. That goes against biological imperatives itself. Some faggots like being effeminate, you may have noticed this a little bit. We just wanted to take it too far and go in excess because that's the good old fashioned American thing to do. When you're already an effeminate faggot it -does- come down to liking different things. The faggotry is the way in which we have broken biological imperatives. At that point it's not much of a stretch at all to try to maximize and go in excess. If your preference is to be an effeminate fag, then popping the skittles is the superlative of that.
>>
Let's figure out if femgen is just repressed trannies. Do you want to be a girl, femgen? http://www.strawpoll.me/10727424
>>
>>6547447
Protip: we have a lot of failed mtfs here who decided going femboy was the right move. This will likely distort the fuck out of your results.

As someone who could be passing as a girl with just a change of clothes and some voice work, I can tell you that I think the majority of femboys who go tranny would be likely doing it to escape the awkwardness and social problems caused by being a boy who looks like a girl. They want their "invisibility" back in public. They want the commentary to end. So for those of us who are boys that look like girls, going tranny is a way to once again have a normal life and normal social interaction.

This is backed up by the fact that only femboys who can pass as a girl ever go tranny. They're not trannies, they just "retired".

Why would someone be repressing if they're taking hormones for fucks sake? Even then, why the fuck would it even matter and why the fuck would you care? They're popping hormones. Even if they're a "repressed" tranny they already have started the process to not be fucked over by their hormones. You don't need to save them or some shit. They'll do it themselves if they wind up passing. Not that I think there is a single repressed tranny among us. Only ones who settled for femboy status, because to someone who couldn't pass, being a cute boy is better than nothing.
>>
>>6547463
> Even then, why the fuck would it even matter and why the fuck would you care?

I don't really care, I'm just wondering.
>>
>>6547507
Why are you wondering? One does not simply wonder. I sense ulterior motives.
>>
>>6547516
I'm a nerd, I tend to wonder about everything.
>>
>>6547529
But what specifically is driving you to wonder this? I too wonder about everything but there is always a reason. What is it going to answer for you? What are -your- opinions on the matter you've been asking us about?
>>
>>6547550
sometimes people are just curious
chill out
>>
>>6547550
I don't really have an opinion on the question of whether femboys are repressed trannies, otherwise I wouldn't ask.

I'm just wondering because I'm trying to figure out how (trans)gender works, and femboys seem to be a strong counterexample to one of the simplest models (gender = aesthetic preference). If it turns out that there's no real difference between femboys and trannies, I can simplify the models a lot.
>>
do any of you have the version of the op picture with Taylor Swift
>>
File: 1443997546886.png (12 KB, 627x513) Image search: [Google]
1443997546886.png
12 KB, 627x513
>>6547726
no
>>
So what do ya'll wearing as swimwear?

How deal with small boobs and penis?

Is there any femboy-approved swimwear that covers the top half without looking too weird?
>>
File: swimsuit.jpg (170 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
swimsuit.jpg
170 KB, 800x800
>>6547789
I just wear regular trunk, sometimes fitted, often regular ones

idk, maybe pic related for a sporty look, but it just looks really weird
>>
>>6547798
Going to look even weirder with the bulges on the chest >.>

I'm thinking I might resort to some kind of plain swimdress to get enough coverage. Probably gonna end up looking weird either way because body is weird
>>
>>6547803
these suits are usually pretty fitted and tight, but still very unusual

rather skip swimming this summer
>>
>>6547447
I wonder if the "Maybe" replies are also repressed trannies.
>>
>>6547807
>this summer
You're aware that boobs are permanent, right?
>>
>>6546534
fuck that, i have bough one before they hurt too much
>>
>>6547856
meh, once you're on E for long enough nobody will even suspect you're a guy...

take SERMs or something idk
>>
>>6547803
>swimdress
...how would a rash guard or something look weirder than a fucking dress?
>>
>>6547903
So you're going to pretend to be a girl when swimming?
>>
>>6547903
>nobody will even suspect you're a guy...
until they see your feminine penis
>>
>>6547855
No
>>
>>6547529
Hey it's cool, don't worry about the psycho femgeners. I'll answer your questions
>>
>>6547662
I wouldn't describe femboys as "gender=aesthetic preference" but rather "gender does not rely on aesthetic preference"

But as I have shown you anyway, there is a real difference between many of us and trannies. At least anyone like me. But some of us are former trannies. Maybe some could also be considered non-binary trans if you wanna go down that route.
>>
File: 1439061869518.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439061869518.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
Reminder that hrt will:
* Make you fat
* Give you cancer
* Cause your heart to fail
* Give you osteoporosis
* Give you depression
* Lead you to suicide
* Destroy any career prospects
* Make everyone around you look at you negatively
>>
File: 1467693931201.png (83 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467693931201.png
83 KB, 600x600
>>6548213
>tfw not even on hrt yet and suicidal

dont matter senpai
>>
>>6548213
>you forgot the important one
hrt breaks dick and sex drive
>>
>>6548213
yeah but itll also:
-make you cute
-no more pooping or farting
-cry lots
>>
>>6547789
>So what do ya'll wearing as swimwear?
Almost died drowning at the age of 18, now 9 years later I still have no desire to ever swim again. When I was saved I was just involuntarily giving up and letting water in, I had accepted my death and had felt an intense wave of peace and tranquility wash over me.
>>
>>6548213
>Reminder that hrt will:
>* Make you fat
Only if you're lazy
>* Give you cancer
Either caused by genetics or bad luck. Also, 1 to 10 in 1000 chance of it happening. Lol.
>* Cause your heart to fail
1 in 1000 chance
>* Give you osteoporosis
Not with proper hormone levels. Not to mention, going without any sex hormone is far less dangerous than you idiots think. Protip: eunuchs could live past 80 easily, before modern medicine. I personally know a guy who has been without any sex hormones for over 20 years, and he's pretty healthy especially considering he's in his 60's now.
>* Give you depression
Only if you are predisposed to it. Not the hormone's fault.
>* Lead you to suicide
Not the hormones.
>* Destroy any career prospects
Not the hormones, but rather being a shitty potential employee or living in an ass-backwards area.
>* Make everyone around you look at you negatively
Lolwut? They look at me with curiousity and amazement, and only after I start talking.
>>
>>6548223
>hrt breaks dick and sex drive
Only if you don't use it or are very, very unlucky. Proper hormone regimens will also circumvent this issue.
>>
>>6548213
>>6548237
I forgot one
* Make you a delusional tranny
>>
>>6548253
Yeah you're right in a way. Minus the delusional part. Before hormones, zero dysphoria and my body map fit my body perfectly. Now, my body is far different from my body map. I'm still running on the old body map. It's bizarre as fuck. I also have some dysphoria over being too feminine and having tits. It's weird. I go around and I don't even remember that I'm this fucking boygirl creature, until someone says something or does something or I see myself, then "oh yeah I'm a freak lol". I look down at my dick and it's comical. Used to be 7 inches and fat, now it's 4.5 and thin. I still expect the big dick down there, and it's very weird the difference between what I feel when it's touched or what I expect to see and what I see when I look down. 2.5 years of taking this shit and the body map still feels wrong, no improvement in sight. But I'm fine with it because I specifically set out to become a freak when I did this, and things are going pretty well for me.

The "femboy" is an /lgbt/ meme. We're all here for different reasons, but have it in common that we like being cute. Why don't we all set our differences aside? Why do you even care anyway? Just curious.
>>
File: 1464415838349.jpg (30 KB, 970x812) Image search: [Google]
1464415838349.jpg
30 KB, 970x812
>>6548293
>>
>>6548237
Eunuchs also get hunchbacks.
>>
File: femgen.png (434 KB, 963x416) Image search: [Google]
femgen.png
434 KB, 963x416
>>6548186
Question: What does this mean?
>>
>>6548314
It means a significant portion of people in this general are actually trans but not trying to live as women and are instead opting to live as feminine guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 534x876) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 534x876
>>6548213
Loose weight if you have any calorie discipline. Endo tells body to build but it doesn't have resources so it canibalizes.

Eat the same amount you always do and go underweight.
>>
>>6548311
>Eunuchs also get hunchbacks.
Completely bullshit myth No. 449382
None of the ones I know have a hunchback. Protipp: proper diet, exercise, and perhaps added medications vastly reduce the bone issues and other problems that can come with no sex hormones.
Even just using an SSRI pretty much knocks out everything but the bone issues, which are the worst for the first 5 years but relatively stable after that. Again, proper diet, exercise, and possibly adding certain medications can virtually make those a non-issue.
>>6548311
>>6548302
Also glad to see both of you are entirely baseless in your opinions on femboys. Why not answer my last question? Here it is again:

Why do you even care?
>>
>hrt make you fat meme
Then why am I skinnier than I've ever been, m8? I'm 6' tall and 125 pounds. I mean sure, some of the burnt off muscle turns into fat, but it's not hard to not be a fucking lardass and just eat under your maintenance levels.
>>
>>6548402
>6' and 125 pounds
m8 cuz u r anorexic, stop purging maybe
>>
Will HRT make me have girl's negative qualities(i.e sucking at videogames, being dumb, etc)?
>>
>>6548419
I needed to burn off the fat that came from burning off muscle. At this point I can start working out and toning up while being skinny. That's not anorexic, m80. I don't wanna look like fucking skeletor.
>>
>>6548433
no it will only make you cuter, but you will still be smarter than females. so you will be a superior female
>>
>>6548448
nice
>>
>>6548433
>being dumb
Funny how this is often listed as one of HRT's common side effects next to brain fogs and God knows what but as for me my cognitive abilities actually improved. But don't take my word for it because YMMV.

Also the multitasking maymay is real.
>>
File: smart-and-sexy-cover-smaller.png (273 KB, 400x619) Image search: [Google]
smart-and-sexy-cover-smaller.png
273 KB, 400x619
>>6548433
HRT will change most of your brain structures to the girl equivalent (unlike your skeleton, your genitals, etc., the brain is extremely plastic and therefore highly responsive to HRT). Whether this will give you girl's negative qualities is unclear. Book in pic claims those problems are caused by a combination of genes (which you don't have) and girl hormones (which you would have). There's lots of trannies in tech, though, so the claim that hormones alone have that effect is dubious.
>>
>>6548486
Source on where it's listed?
>>
>>6548419
Anorexia is not eating. Bulimia is purging. Get it right kiddo.
>>
>>6548498
They were also raised as male, leading to higher base intelligence.
>>
>>6548521
On Google? C'mon pham, you can do better than that.
>>
>>6548535
That's the (politically incorrect way of explaining the) feminist answer to why guys do so much better than girls. The problem with this answer is that intelligence really isn't affected very much by the way you're raised.
>>
>>6548606
Girls: raised as entitled cunts, no incentives to work hard and make themselves smarter because they won't have to make themselves great in order to be truly successful in life.
boys: raised as needing to be self-sufficient, emotions never pandered to, weakness punished, strength rewarded (and im not just talking physical here), must make their own way in life and do well to be truly successful. Higher responsibility requirement by society, family, so on and so forth.

Cultural? Sure. Biological? Probably some factor in it, but clearly not the only thing at play here.

It may not be politically correct, but sadly it is correct. Girls don't need to be as self-sufficient or successful in order to win in life.
>>
>>6548606
>intelligence really isn't affected very much by the way you're raised.
Wrong.

If anything intelligence has EVERYTHING to do with the way you are raised. The sum of your parents genes may make you prone to having a sharp mind but you would still be a dumbass if you didn't do anything to actually practice your intelligence.
>>
>>6548498
>Whether this will give you girl's negative qualities
it's simple really. if he's retarded he stays retarded, if he's a smart ass he stays a smart ass

>girl hormones
funny thing about """"""girl"""""" hormones is that they are essential in maintaining sexual motivation and territorial behavior in males so that's some food for thought for you
>>
>>6548675
>funny thing about """"""girl"""""" hormones is that they are essential in maintaining sexual motivation and territorial behavior in males so that's some food for thought for you

Girl hormone cocktails, then. You know what I mean.
>>
>>6547789

I don't go to public swimming pools anymore because tits. But my neighborhood has a lot of houses where people have giant pools outside and I go there sometimes when invited+really hot outside, and wear a shirt the whole time. Nobody cares though so it's not like I feel embarrased.
>>
>>6546770
>what compels people to do something that biologically they shouldn't
Isn't that a naturalistic fallacy? Just because most men are masculine doesn't mean all men want to be masculine.

>Why do you want to be feminine?
Simple, I see adrogyny as superior to masculinity. I feel that masculinity is primitive and a holding us back from fulfilling our full potential. Masculinity is part of the reason we have war, terrorism, etc. A balance of positive traits creates cooperation, and cooperation furthers mutual goals much more efficiently.

Physically, masculine traits are a holdover from primitive times when competition was more important. Masculine traits are ugly. My ideal world is one where genetic manipulation has eliminated specific traits for size, musculature, body hair and facial features. By becoming softer and more androgynous, males will become more fully human.

Old type males will be a thing of the past.
>>
>>6547789
I live in a desert and the nearest lakes are 2 hrs away. I haven't been swimming in about 4 years. Last time I went swimming I wore a two piece sporty swimsuit with boyshorts style bottoms and a sports bra esque top. Didn't bother with tucking because lake was mostly empty except for our group and everyone in the group was gay/bi/trans/whatever.
>>
>>6549099
Why did you answer? Tranny-turned-femboy?
>>
>>6549099
>everyone in the group was gay/bi/trans/whatever.

Were there a lot of qt's?
>>
>>6549120
>Tranny-turned-femboy?

Yes. As far as dealing with having a dick and boobs, thats just part of HRT life. Like, there is no option thats going to make you look completely like a typical dude at this point. You can wear a baggy tshirt, but people are going to ask you why you always wear a shirt when you go swimming. When the shirt gets wet its going to cling to your body and people will see your boobs. The only thing you can do is wear some sort of binder underneath and deal with the discomfort, or wear some kind of flattening swim top. A search for ftm swimwear yielded a few interesting results http://imgur.com/a/DZ3OR

Either way theres no "going back" as it were. You're always going to look like the odd one out wearing something to cover you boiboobs. Personally I've tried to stop giving a fuck. I've stopped binding and wearing oversized shirts all the time. People either think I'm a weird effeminate looking guy or a dyke. If I were to go swimming again I would just do it with a small group of friends who know that I'm a weird boygirl thing.

It sucks that guys aren't allowed to show off their bodies or be cute. Like, there are so many guys that would look adorable in tight, revealing swimwear, but society expects you to be dressed in an oversized sackcloth like a medieval monk. Of course, to each their own, but thats my perspective on it.
>>
>>6549321
Yeah I feel you there so much. I'm the boobs poster above. A dry loose shirt alone won't do shit to hide them for me. Even would be lewd as fuck imo. Wet shirt would be obscene. I never will swim again, thanks to almost drowning to death years ago. So that is no concern of mine. But you may as well have parroted my own thoughts of getting tired of the pain in the ass that is hiding them and just saying "fuck it"

Adds to the confusion factor anyway, and oddly enough I like that.
>>
>>6546906
You need to take a side view pic at some point because i think your angle choice makes them seem way huger than they are.
>>
>>6549425
>>6549425
Sure thing lmao. Not at home now though. You seen the one where I'm laying on my back? That's one unflattering angle.

If you've got any, care to show us with a similar angle to illustrate your point? I.e. your top down vs side profile.
>>
>>6548647
>>6542362
>Tfw got all smugg and high and mighty over how girls all get suicidal over the tiniest weight fluctuate but I don't
>then remember I spent half of teens in and out of hospitals cause anorexia
Welp, when did I become such a hypocrite
>>6548433
I'm just as good at dark souls as ever so nah
>>
>>6549455
You're not a hypocrite. You got over it, you're in the best position of all to ridicule them, as a recovered anorexic.
>>
>>6546906

Have you tried learning to do a female voice so you can pretend to be a tomboyish girl?
>>
>>6547875
you have to do it repetedly. A young hair cell is less strong, so it will hurt less every time
>>
>>6549443
you don't want to see mine as I crashed out of femboy due to age and am all fat and hairy atm from laziness.

their noticable don't get me wrong but i feel like the straight down shot is making them look more obvious. mine we're barely more than buds when I was skinnier but if I looked straight down they looked like tiddies.

I think a side shot where you held the phone/camera about parallel to your chest would probably give the best idea of how they look overall. even with a thin shirt on.
>>
Hi Cass lmao
>>
>>6545915
Friend if u go online on a pc you can clear your viewing history
>>
>>6549739
Deleting viewing activity takes within 24 hours to process. That's probably why he said he was hoping they didn't go on it until the next day.
>>
>>6546770
Peter Pan syndrome.
I never wanted to be feminine, just younger-looking and not masculine and hormones luckily gave me what I wanted, i.e. almost no bobs but youthful face.
>>
>>6546992
>playing with cars or games
>killing your gonads and making your phenotype appear more female
It's the same thing you doofus.
Some boys like cars, some boys like to look like girls while Bubba breeds their tight little boypussies.
>>
>>6547080
Seems to me like the dude is insecure about his masculinity and his role as a man so he's trying to make everyone else insecure, my man.
>>
>>6549859
or just genuinely curious?
>>
>>6549099
>everyone in the group was gay/bi/trans/whatever.
Degenerates.

>>6549321
Are those people actually ftm? I thought ftm was supposed to be easy mode. None of them pass.
>>
>>6550203
Nope!
>>
Is there anyone here who has stopped hiding their boobs?

Mine have gotten too big, to the point where even wearing a layer of compression under isn't quite enough to hide the bulges. I just wear bras and regular shirts and it's pretty obvious that I have them. I get stared at in public quite a bit, but I'm slowly learning to deal with it. It's actually kinda liberating in a sense
>>
>>6548486
*spironolactone
FTFY
>>
>>6550300
It is liberating for sure, to quit giving a fuck. I got tired of walking around constantly internally freaking out about getting stared at and shit, dealing with the discomfort of hiding them, the limited styles of clothing that worked, being overdressed for the weather. it was killing me, so I quit giving a fuck. just said fuck it.

You know until earlier today I was like that. Now I have a job interview tomorrow. Fuck. Haven't had a job in 11 months and 25 days man, and the job I had before I had for 2 years. I started hormones 2.5 years ago.

Wat do?
>>
>>6548654
Intelligence is up to 80% inheritable in adult life. Most of what your parents raising you gives is habits, motivation, more willpower, etc.

>>6550378
I'm not sure how I would deal with that. I think just try to dress professional (androgynous dress shirt) and just muster up all the confidence you have. They probably aren't going to mention it at all even if they do notice it, and as long as you stay on task and talk about your qualifications and why you'll be a fit for the job, they will feel silly not accepting you. (I'm assuming you're not going to have to face customers consistently, might be a slightly different matter in that case).
I encourage you to do a few exercises beforehand, work on your posture and body language
(watch this if you have the time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-_Mh1QhMc)

You gotta go in there and exude confidence, you've already been training yourself to do this. You can accomplish it if you have your mind right, you CAN get this job, I believe in you anon!
>>
>>6549321
>but society expects you to be dressed in an oversized sackcloth like a medieval monk.
that's completely untrue m8

>>6550228
only if they take hormones
many FTMs don't for whatever reason
>>
>>6550424
>many FTMs don't for whatever reason
*cough*snowflakes*cough*
Pretty much girlies playing dress up for attention, sad that they're cis white straight girls with zero oppression points.
>>
>>6550378
>>6550420
better to wear hair down or try to replicate the man bun style? (kind of difficult for me because it's below my shoulders at this point)
>>
>>6550448
I think hair up, doesn't have to quite be a bun if that's not what you normally do but well kept, tight and out of your face is key.
>>
>>6550420
Thanks for the advice and encouragement ^.^ luckily it is a position that will have little if any customer interaction. My qualifications are pretty good, and they sound desperate, but I am still nervous as fuck. I'm operating under the assumption I won't get it anyway, just to not be let down.

>>6550448
Mine is like mid-back level now. Was planning on wearing it up, not sure if ponytail or bun or what would work best. Looks pretty fucking faggy regardless of what I do with it. Then the awkwardness if they tell me I need to cut it, which I won't.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 640x919) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 640x919
>>6543885
Like a Femmier version of Lestat
>>
do femboys like getting treated like the girl in relationships even to the point of being called gf or w/e
>>
>>6551354
I wouldn't mind, but that's just me.
>>
>>6551373
tfw no femboy gf
>>
>>6551354
Only if with a girl
>>
>>6551354
Breddy much only the former trannies who went femboy because it's better than nothing.
>>
>>6551684
>>6551441
oh well I'll just call my imaginary femboy bf girly things then
>>
File: 1464204503407.jpg (301 KB, 807x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464204503407.jpg
301 KB, 807x1000
I wanna be a cute little girl ;_;
>>
>>6551354
nope, I'm a dude,
even though some joke about my femmy looks
>>
>>6552249

>>6552070
>>6552070
>>
>>6552275
>looking at some athletic shoes
>didn't realise I was in women's shoes
>sales girl asks me if I needed help
>I say I'm just browsing
>she mentions men's department is on another floor
good thing I'm not a tranny, kek
>>
>>6551354
nope. just because i look like a girl doesn't mean i want to be treated like one
i like to act aggressive and manly, sorry
>>
>>6551354
I would love that. I'm a failed tranny though.
>>
File: steamroller dio.jpg (58 KB, 700x438) Image search: [Google]
steamroller dio.jpg
58 KB, 700x438
>>6543702
Because the 3D->2D technology works, but not very efficient.

I need more test subjects.
>>
>>6548647
I was raised like a girl
>>
>>6553506
Fucking entitled cunt :^)
>>
>>6549086
Keep dreaming. Life is all about winning. Winning=fulfilling your will. Women get what they want through submission. Men win by domination.

Making men's physical appearance into that of a weaker creature has no effect on their will.

All life competes to win.

As long as winning feels good and losing feels bad, people will always be "primitively" driven to compete.

Femboys and trannies are sensitive, passive, and submissive. Their will directs them to behave in feminine ways in the face of competition. Looking good is a passive form of self expression which is why women and fembrained men overly concern themselves with looks (it feels good to passively look better than others and feels bad to look worse than others) while mascmen are most concerned with active forms of expression eg working, fighting, creating, ie actually getting shit done. This is precisely why men are more successful than women . Women's will directs them to merely submit to the best mate available while men's will directs them to dominate as many mates as possible.
>>
>>6544925
>Look like a lady, voice like a foghorn
My goal
>>
>>6548647
That explains why mainland Chinese men are useless. They're raised like Western girls, while the girls are raised like Western boys.
>>
>>6553318
>just because i look like a girl

I dont believe you, show pic.
>>
File: muh.gif (649 KB, 263x396) Image search: [Google]
muh.gif
649 KB, 263x396
>>6553597
>Life is all about winning.
You sound insecure pham.

>Winning=fulfilling your will.
Weirdly specific definition, but ok. If my will is to go out and murder a bunch of people and I accomplish that goal, is that still winning? That sounds like sociopath behavior to me. This is why we have laws and moral frameworks. Unchecked alpha behavior is destructive to oneself and to others.

>Making men's physical appearance into that of a weaker creature has no effect on their will.
No, but it would make them more bearable to look at.

>As long as winning feels good and losing feels bad, people will always be "primitively" driven to compete.
I'm not suggesting that it is possible or desirable to completely eliminate competition. But there is aggression which drives positive goals and aggression which only hinders it.

>Looking good is a passive form of self expression
Looking good is also a form of competition. Just because women don't beat each other to death over their looks (often), doesn't mean that they don't engage in competitive social behaviors on that basis.

>mascmen are most concerned with active forms of expression eg working, fighting, creating, ie actually getting shit done
Kek. Whatever helps you sleep at night bro. You have a strangely modernist view of gender roles. Its not as if for all of history women just sat around eating bon-bons while men smashed tigers over the head and brought them back for dinner. Life is struggle for everyone. The vast majority of women who were not nobility did manual labor to survive. The exact nature of the labor may not have been quite the same as that of men's, but was by no means less important. Women harvested, planted, threshed, churned, kneaded, spun, cooked and carried right alongside men, and many still do to this day outside the first world.

Technology is really the great equalizer here. That and progression away from negative forms of competition.
>>
>>6553819
>Yfw parents families were titled European nobility and asides from managing their estates and plantations, the women never really had to work.

>yfw family losing its fortune in 20th century is only reason women in it have had to start working and the well off cousins still don't.
>>
>>6553597
Most outrageous troll I've seen in a while. 10/10 had a good laugh.
>>
>>6553597
Someone's too invested into ameritard culture.
You're wrong on all accounts. You can live like that, but it sucks. You've been warned.
>>
So anyone here know how to get a nice, close shave without getting irritated red shit on your neck? My hair is pretty thin but HRT has turned my skin into paper so every razor I've tried leaves these ugly bumps behind. No amount of shave soap or moisturizer makes it less likely to happen. By the time the redness stops the day is already over.
>>
>>6553597
I agree with you for sure, that is why men are simply better and get more shit done.

However consider this: maybe someone really likes being a weak, effeminate, sissy faggot who depends on someone stronger. For that person, by doing those things, they are winning. From the outside perspective maybe not, but from the inside perspective they are living their dream life.
>>
>>6554054
I've always had this problem since I was a teenager.
After many years of suffering, the solution:
1. Apply shaving cream (for sensitive skin)
2. Shave with the grain
3. Rinse softly with warm water
4. Reapply shaving cream
5. Shave carefully across (never against) the grain
6. Pick the shower head and apply lots of cold water (as cold as possible, preferably ice cold) to your face
7. Wipe very softly with a towel any remaining shaving cream, and only that (not your whole face)
8. Reapply cold water for a minute or so
9. Let the water dry naturally, never use a towel

No more red bumps. The cold water part is the most important, but so is getting to know the best angles to shave with and across the gran, as it changes with each part of your face.
>>
>>6554110
I forgot, very important: always shave after showering and rinse your blade with hot water.
>>
>>6554110
All of this is excellent advice.

For me I just use shampoo or conditioner to shave because my skin is so sensitive it turns red and all irritated even from "sensitive skin" shaving cream.

Some more tips:
Use clean, sharp razors. Don't put them away wet, shake the water out and gently dry them. Don't leave them clogged with hair and shit, make sure you rinse that out. It will all help your blade remain sharp, and a sharp blade gives you a good shave. A dull blade fucks your shit right up.
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 640x915) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 640x915
Help guys, I can't stop reading this kinda stuff
>>
>>6554296
quick, you need to share source or you'll never get better!
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 257x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 257x436
>>6554327
(C87) [Getsumen-Spiral (Mayama Satori)] Wanko na Kareshi Otonamuke
>>
Is there any way to minimize breast growth from hormones besides starving yourself? Is cycling estrogen viable?

I know this isn't the HRT thread, but I think I might get better answers here
>>
>>6554349
g*d bless you flam
>>
>>6554707
No dude

Better get used to having them

You need to learn how to handle people seeing you with tits, you shouldn't be ashamed
>>
>>6554760

But I work a customer service job oh god I get stared at enough as it is for looking a bit androgynous even pre-hormones (pretty sure I look like a butch lesbian, even with a buzzcut and mens glasses)

guess I'll just cross my fingers then, good thing I'm rail thin and none of the women in my family have huge tits
>>
>>6553819
>If my will is to go out and murder a bunch of people and I accomplish that goal, is that still winning?
Now you're getting it. The killer wins, everyone else loses. Women are madly attracted to sociopathic killers who display dark triad traits. Women are attracted to winners. Laws and morals are for losers. In the end it always comes down to individual relationships. The people of the sociopathic killer's community lost by allowing him to successfully kill others. They took for granted that the abstract laws and morals would protect them from people like him . They lost. He won. Inb4 not all women. Sorry buddy, no one wants to submit to a loser.

>But there is aggression which drives positive goals and aggression which only hinders it.
Keep dreaming. There's only winning and losing. There are no negative goals, only failure to succeed.

>Its not as if for all of history women just sat around
I'm not attacking women here. I'm defending masculinity which you're attacking. Of course women can also actively express themselves. It's not as rewarding of a behavior as it is for men and as such, in accordance with your own examples, their active expressions are focused on providing for their family rather than the general community. Men win by influencing (dominating) as many people as possible. Submissive women only need security for themselves and their children. Therefore it's not their primary concern to actively express themselves. A feminine woman's primary concern is to submit herself to the best available mate who will take care of her needs. Women compete passively by enhancing their looks to attract the best mate because women are hypergamous while men hypogamous.

>>6554032
>You can live like that, but it sucks.
it sucks
For losers

>>6554074
Right, it's simple; if you feel like you're winning then you are. For a lot of weak men here it's a coping mechanism because they know they can't compete with men so they compete with women instead.
>>
>>6555122
When he gets put in jail, has he still won?
>>
>tfw no sub femboy to dominate and do l e w d things to followed by loving cuddles
>>
>>6555122
I kinda feel like what I'm doing is winning though

I'm living my life in a way that satisfies me, and I stand up for myself when people challenge my views.

I don't think that it takes being masculine to be 'alpha', it's about being assertive and being confident in yourself, something that is encouraged in but not limited to men.

> The killer wins, everyone else loses
You're kinda going off the rails here. Morality is not for losers, morality is for the betterment of society, a goal we all have vested interest in. Being a solipsistic sociopath is boring, there's no challenge to yourself. It's just "I have desires and that's all I need". It requires so little thinking, so little understanding, it's an overly simplified way to live.
>>
>>6555122
>muh masculinity

How does it feel to be this insecure?

The only people who endorse manliness this hard are the people who have very little real power so they form this "I'm so masculine and therefore superior" mentality. It's just a cheap rationalization method that makes you feel good about yourself. You're basically using a mental trick to give yourself a mental edge which works via placebo.
The only men that need this sort of thinking are those who feel deeply impotent in their real life, usually by all sorts of circumstances which make them unable to wield real power.

Why did you come into this thread anyways? You said you wanted to learn about femboys but it seems you're more interested in jerking off over your own ego. If you really want to do that I suggest you go to >>>/mascgen/
>>
>>6555201
>tfw no dom gf/femboy bf
>>
>>6555122
But if you can't tell the difference between winning and successfully coping, does it really matter to the person? especially if said coping is what they feel they want to do
>>
>>6555201
>tfw no other femboy to fugg
>>
>>6555188
Getting caught is bad because he won't be able to reap the rewards of winning

>Being a solipsistic sociopath is boring, there's no challenge to yourself. It's just "I have desires and that's all I need". It requires so little thinking, so little understanding, it's an overly simplified way to live.
This is a narrow view. The world's top politicians and CEOs are sociopaths and they are among the most intelligent people on the planet.

>>6555248
Lol at this straw man, projection, and conflating me with someone else. The cortisol is making you irrational.

>How does it feel to be this insecure?
You tell me. You must be enjoying the cortisol boost and crashing test from losing so many arguments here.

>>6555355
Not for me to say. I choose to work on solving my problems instead of giving up in the face of adversity. If you can truly live satisfactorily with a substandard life rather than addressing your issues, then by all means keep coping, but it probably won't end well as the surmounting issues become too much to bear. I would advise you to carefully consider whether a defeatist mindset is something you wish to live with for the rest of your life.
>>
>>6555651
So you think there is a difference between someone doing something because they genuinely always wanted to and someone who is "coping" by turning to it after failing in doing something else? And that doing that will inevitably lead to problems, that they can't learn to like it or get used to it or anything?
>>
>>6555692
Of course. If you aren't expressing your will there will be consequences.
>>
>>6555327
Internet is gr8 for finding qts i can never be rough with then tender minutes later ;_;
>>
>>6555651
>from losing so many arguments here.
I literally haven't posted in the thread before, I just came in scrolled past a few posts and saw what bullshit you were spouting.

You sound like a huge edgelord talking about killing and losing.
Who here is being defeatist and not being able to face adversity? Yeah being defeatist and shit is bad, that's obviously a universally negative trait but it's by no means limited to women or 'fem minded men'. You came into femgen with a question which people were nice enough to answer, and then you derail it with shitty arguing, constant appeals to nature and other typical /pol/-tier rhetoric.
>>
>>6555713
But surely all you can do is follow your urges where they might take you and if/when you feel comfortable, just stay there instead of, say, letting someone else convince yourself to do something
>>
>>6555480
my bf is a femboy too but we want more tbqh. femboy fuckpile.
>>
>>6555754
where do you live anon
>>
>>6555754
How degenerate. Slaanesh would be proud.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x960
I found one of us on tinder
>>
>>6557439
he's qt enough to be one tho
>>
>>6557439
Looks like an alien. Not a friendly one, either, a scary one.
>>
File: 1467171396709.png (20 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1467171396709.png
20 KB, 300x250
>>6548213
>* Make you fat
meh, im "ideal" weight but I'm still trying to lose another 10lbs
>* Give you cancer
maybe if you get fat like above ^^^
>* Cause your heart to fail
b a b y a s p i r i n & w a t e r
>* Give you osteoporosis
Nigga what kind of HRT are you takin?
>* Give you depression
>implying I didn't have it before
>* Lead you to suicide
Ok you get +1 for that :^)
Literally just because you didn't have any experience to begin with
Actually it makes everyone 10x more likely to treat you nicely as long as you were a qt in girls' clothes before you started castrating yourself
>>
>>6557439
alex is a girl's name too, faggot.
>>
>>6557544
and the poster is probably an actual faggot
>>
File: 101.jpg (26 KB, 274x300) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
26 KB, 274x300
>>6553597
you have misunderstood who you think you understand
>>
>>6548647
That's not correct. Everyone must approve yourselves if they want be more than "just a boy\girl", must increase their skills in something that they like. For girls or boys it doesn't metter how but we all have the same problem — our society identified "gender roleplay" for us without our opinion.
I trust you for the "normal" people cause they just don't care about their roles and feels free in this society — womans are lazy cunts, mans — just a trash for war. But now more and more people don't want be in this system, this is just annoying.
>>
>>6555692
he probably had some trans/femboy desires of his own, but gave up on them and thinks he's "coping"

however, our desires are what keeps us alive. to give up on something you care about is equal to being defitist, and it's indeed the greatest defeat individual can sustain
>>
>>6557725
let's be fucking honest, he wouldn't be in lgbt's femgen lecturing us over how superior his passive approach to testosterone masculinizing his body is, if he wasn't actually a failed femboy/tranny himself
>>
>>6557711
Sup Ethan =]
>>
>>6557746
? i dont know who Ethan is, it's just painfully obvious the other guy is trying to lecture us on Neitzshe's philosophy without understanding it
>>
>>6556138
The real question is would Slaanesh approve of femboys
>>
>>6548213
STRAP IN, BITCHES
>>
>>6558025
Of course he would. Have you seen him? Fuck dude I feel like this pleasure machine, of course he would approve.
>>
>>6557958
>le ebin mandatory "HAVE YOU EVEN READ NIETZSCHE!?" reply
>pointing out you spelled his name wrong
>walking away feeling like a winner
>>
File: Snapchat-2473088012454550349.jpg (972 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2473088012454550349.jpg
972 KB, 1440x2560
>>6557746
That's not me oryx, my avatars are composers not poorly applied philosophers
>>
File: cute anime girl shrug.gif (326 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
cute anime girl shrug.gif
326 KB, 500x282
>>6548213
>* Make you fat
It didn't.
>* Give you cancer
No cancer so far. Maybe except that budding benign prolactin-secreting tumor in my pituitary gland but you have to die sometime.
* Cause your heart to fail
Nope, so far. In fact my heart blood pressure has never been more ideal.
>* Give you osteoporosis
Nope.
>* Give you depression
Only in the first couple of months.
>* Lead you to suicide
Don't think so, flam.
Being a whore was my career prospect and I have never been richer, so-
Everyone around me loves me. Salty because it didn't work out for you but it did for everyone else, honmaster?
>>
>>6558931
Except they're Cis boys and not some snowflake and they try to seem virtuous.

Don't think he would like people taking cake but cheating so they don't fall all the way.
>>
what the fuck is even going on in this thread?
>>
>>6559465 (1/2)
let me explain femgen to you.

there are five kinds of people here. listed in order of population:

1. trannies who now prefer to be called "MtFs" or "Transwomen" etc. and think they went or are going too far
2. femboys who now prefer to be called "fems"/andro dudes/the occasional gay FtM
3. trolls who usually pose as or are trannies
4. wannabe femboys, or people looking to become more feminine.
5. outside observers like yourself but also femboy and tranny chasers

femgen was made as a narrower version of gaygen. it was, initially exclusively full of femboys. over time, a few things became apparent:

1. femboys have very few years before they become twinks (more masculine)
2. a lot of femboys are actually trannies but don't transition for whatever reason (passing as a woman is usually not the issue(s))
3. transgender hormone replacement therapy (estrogen) stops the masculine aging process and also makes people look younger than they are.

so then a few things happened:

1. femboys started taking hormones. this created a divide among the femboys, with the normal side distancing themselves from the newly minted "hrt fems". the normal femboys went back to gaygen shortly after.
2. femboys started coming out as trans. the transgender zeitgeist normalized transition to the extent that many repressed trannies decided to transition.
3. trannies came into femgen. or maybe just felt more welcome, the same way that gays call themselves bisexual before coming out to themselves. trannies that were previously femboys also stayed with the community. the influx of trannies caused the hrt fems to instead go to the femgen skype group, where we still are.
4. femgen became mtfg 2.0, and arguably still is (based on the thread demographic instead of the group demographic)
>>
>>6559731 (2/2)
after awhile, two things became apparent:

1. female hormones are very powerful when used on young gay teenagers. many of the "hrt fems" started growing noticeable breasts and being mistaken for women in public, seeing as they were already very feminine to begin with. this also caused more chasers to come into the thread for a short while.
2. a tranny who shall not be spoken of in any manner other than "Dys3rd, Matron Saint of Femgen" brought SERMs to the attention of femgen. Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators are a class of drug which allow users to take Anti-Androgens without incurring most negative side effects. Some SERMs actively fight breast tissue in men. TL;DR: "hrt fems" can now stop masculine aging (and even look years younger) by taking illegal experimental drugs with little to no known consequences.

and now the current status as of Summer 2016:

1. trans-hrt (estrogen) users had to conceal breasts and a feminine figure in order to stay youthful. they also had to worry about being considered trannies and had issues dating within the gay community. SERM users do not have these problems. many trans-hrt users switched to SERMs.
2. SERMs are becoming more normalized among the fems. some trannies are also looking into taking SERMs to delay transition for social and/or career purposes.
3. SERM fems are distancing themselves from trans-hrt fems.
>>
>>6559465
>>6559731
>>6559741
to add one last comment, the philosophical dickwaving is because fems crave validation. many fems don't like being seen as vapid stereotypical lisping degenerates, so they act masculine by doing things like arguing philosophy, hating trannies (this should not be confused with repression), or even considering themselves national socialists. many fems try to appeal to masculine men by doing this. of course, a lot of the people doing this sort of thing itt aren't femboys to begin with, but that's already been established.

it gets worse the more feminine we look. you're better off just filtering out the names of philosophers, the phrases /pol/, degenerate, etc.
>>
>>6559394
No. Cis male femboy popping hormones is like the definition of excess (gluttony) in pursuit of pleasure, with pain that comes with it (any side effects, sterility, boobs, any unwanted developments, social complications, awkwardness, etc.)
Pleasure. Gluttony. Pain. Excess. Slaanesh approved.
>>
>>6559781
>>6559741
>>6559731
What about the estrogen-hrt femboys who started out just wanting to prevent masculine aging and all that stuff, and ended up going being brought too far by the hormones, eventually forced into not giving a fuck about their overly feminized bodies and the awkwardness walking around as a boy who looks like a girl causes, and just roll with it and decide to exist as these obvious heshe freaks (particularly upon talking) and don't give a fuck, and have learned to thrive in the confusion they cause?

Why the distance between SERM users and those like that? I started out for the same reasons and had zero knowledge of SERMs at the time, nobody here or anywhere else I went did. Now I don't make the switch because my partner likes them too much, I feel like they'd just become deflated flaps of skin if they shrank, and I don't want to risk taking SERMs which are not as well researched and known, when I could take something else that is extremely well known and extremely well researched (estrogen) because I value health above getting rid of tits, and I've gone too far and now am probably dependent on this shit forever. It is what it is. Why the distance? It's not like I push people to take E, I push SERMs for femboys, I just don't see myself taking them because it seems like it'd just be too little too late, and potentially risky.
>>
File: Subtle-Undercut1.jpg (34 KB, 400x585) Image search: [Google]
Subtle-Undercut1.jpg
34 KB, 400x585
>tfw ex-tranny trying to accept himself as male
>tfw start adopting more masculine mannerisms despite feeling forced
>tfw binding my chest
>tfw wearing more androgynous clothes
>tfw short, if faggy haircut like pictured
>tfw almost no makeup now except foundation for my bad skin
>mfw 75% of people are still gendering me female

Help ;_;
>>
File: such a shame.jpg (11 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
such a shame.jpg
11 KB, 220x220
>>6558976
>nose
>>
>>6560147
If you're a tranny, why not go girl mode? Seems like that'd ease your problems. If you pass as a girl 75% of the time "without trying" you're problably good, what was it that made you stop, the pressure associated with grillmode?
>>
>>6560105
then i'd class you as someone who took it too far, though simply for convenience's sake
>>
>>6560154
people might just be flattering him/being polite
>>
>>6560157
I would say that rather than taking it too far, I let it go too far while not really paying too much attention to it, noticing one day "uh oh too much" kinda like when someone is losing weight and they don't really notice it, until one day they go "oh holy shit I've lost a lot of weight"
>>
hi. can i hang out with you qts even tho im a tranny? mtfg is really toxic and i <3 fembois
>>
File: 1467088807075.png (84 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
1467088807075.png
84 KB, 400x275
>>6559731
>>6559741
>>6559781
this is all true
>>
>>6560154
>why not go girl mode?

Because I was girl mode for almost 8 years and it didn't fix anything, and actually just made me more paranoid and agoraphobic than I already was pre-transition.

>what was it that made you stop

>I will never be a real woman and I'm lying to everyone I meet
>I'll never truly fit in with other women
>I don't want to be part of a minority who people think invade bathrooms to rape women
>I don't want to deal with feminists who hate trannies
>I don't want to be a tranny
>I don't think its possible for me to be truly attractive and desirable as a woman

>>6560161
I'm not trying to defend the idea that I am passing, but anecdotally I've seen what happens to non-passing trannies. I've even dated one. People were never shy about misgendering her, sometimes publicly and loudly. Maybe people are "nicer" in some liberal enclaves, but most people, I think, will tell it to you like it is.
>>
Shieet. HRT is a fucking godsend.
>>
>>6560260
So it was as I guessed. The pressure of girlmode was too much. Understandable, I know many who quit from that.
>>
>>6557439
>Not a tranny
>>
>>6560147
>slathers on makeup
>wonders why his skin looks like shit
Ayy Lmao
>>
>>6560244
thanks lad
>>
I wanna go for an androgynous/femboy look but fear that I won't be able to pull it off well. What did/do you guys do in this situation?
>>
>>6561765
take hrt
>>
File: 1468202148770.gif (24 KB, 60x95) Image search: [Google]
1468202148770.gif
24 KB, 60x95
>>6561773
But I like my dick and hate tits/vaginas
>>
>>6561783
no drug is going to give you a vagina

take SERMs then
>>
File: SERM guide.png (926 KB, 1600x1334) Image search: [Google]
SERM guide.png
926 KB, 1600x1334
>>6561765
>>
>>6561801
>>6561795
what the fug is SERM and what does it do
>>
>>6561801

this may or may not kill you
>>
File: 1462586211763.png (208 KB, 955x510) Image search: [Google]
1462586211763.png
208 KB, 955x510
>>6542362
>that image
>stealing /mtfg/ memes
REEEEEEEEE
next you'll be talking about your girltinklers and how much you love pizza
you all sicken me
>>
Can I join? I'm not a /femgen/ desu =/
>>
>>6559113
tell me about being a whore/"escort" it sounds good, since i love sex and money and dont care for the emotional aspect of sex. Do you have aids? are you addicted to Street drugs?
>>
>>6561801
is there an updated one of this since they ruined online drug sites (in the Amerifat burgerstates)
>>
>>6561831
>Tfw went from 'ok with my dick' to 'fuck I want a vagina so bad' in the 3-10 month span of HRT

I really am falling for all the memes aren't I
>>
>>6561845
no
gas yourself freak
>>
>>6561893
Brain gets tainted on them and Fems might be extra susceptible tbhfam.
Hang on to all your strength of character and nobility so no matter how far into depravity and body mod you sink you'll always be a guy and not some rotten womyn
>>
File: 2011-07-20-0085.png (1022 KB, 827x1200) Image search: [Google]
2011-07-20-0085.png
1022 KB, 827x1200
>>6561893
once they get the need in their pelvic floor begging for dick to further the species its all over
they might as well just get grs/srs because the memory of that need to constrict penis with your genitals never goes away
>>
>>6562349
...stop
>>
File: 1417389571920.png (348 KB, 827x1169) Image search: [Google]
1417389571920.png
348 KB, 827x1169
>>6562386
never again getting in the way, or filling you full of disgust for it, instead you have a thing of beauty, the thing you know you should have had, clenching hard against a throbbing member as you cross your legs around the waist of the man who is making love to you
>>
File: image.jpg (622 KB, 830x2623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622 KB, 830x2623
>>6562437
Boy nads objectively look better than what women have. Why get rid of it even if you just bottom?
Pretty male >>>girls
>>
File: 1461817472250.jpg (311 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
1461817472250.jpg
311 KB, 640x638
>>6562471
>boy nads objectively look better than what women have
you're letting your cockthirst cloud your judgement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQaoPHV9YvA

besides how can you let a boy do pic related to you if you have a penis still?
>>
>>6561893
You were probably trans from the get go and didn't know it.

Most likely case though: you're a bugurt tranny who came here to harass the femboys
>>6562270
Well this is just silly. 2.5 years and I still love my dick just as much. Never felt an inkling for wanting it any different.

You are right though women are all rotten. It's nice knowing you never have to be one of them.
>>
>>6561407
I had acne as a teenager. The bad skin isn't because I don't take care of it. Testosterone wrecked my shit hard. The makeup mitigates that somewhat. If I could afford chemical peels atm I would be doing that.
>>
>>6562349
>>6562437
Please... no more. Its taken me years to cultivate my AAP to the point that I no longer want to transition. Its already bad enough that I'll never live up to the cute boys I'm attracted to. I don't need AGP on top of that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.