[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fuckbuddy is a racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: 987654567u8io.jpg (100 KB, 500x635) Image search: [Google]
987654567u8io.jpg
100 KB, 500x635
I'm black my fuckbuddie is white. The other day when we hooked up he started rambling about new immigrants and how they get benefits and approved for loans faster at the bank. It was pretty comfortable listening to the whole thing but I went along with it. Then we had sex. Is he a racist? I'm confused.
>>
>>6542317
Jfc, I highly doubt he's racist if he is fucking your ass or getting a fucking from you.

Disliking immigrants because they are illegal /= disliking other races
>>
>>6542317
Is there validity in what he said or is it inaccurate assuming bias towards an unknown group.

Then was there hatred involved with the statements and were any races in specific mentioned and on top of that were they mentioned as inferior.

It was for sure prejudiced, but not racism. That word is so misused quite often and puts off potential allies because of the fear of being called a racist despite having no ill intent.
>>
File: 1467996355392.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1467996355392.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>6542317
I'm racist, I have no problem with gay niggers (they don't breed) and I hooked up with some. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind all of you being killed, but you have to make compromises.
>>
>>6542347
So he's probably not racist, but even if he is, why give a fuck?
>>
File: say what.png (70 KB, 340x181) Image search: [Google]
say what.png
70 KB, 340x181
>>6542317
You are asking if the fact that immigrants are treated better than residents is racist? For fuck's sake use your brain, the money you keep in the bank is basically a loan they get from you, most of the money never stays on the bank, they lend that money to other people and HOPE they will repay them.

Try to guess if enough shitty immigrants that didn't manage to get a job are unable to pay them.
>>
>>6542324
>having sex with other races
>disqualification from ever being racist
>'jfc' like that should go without saying

kys
>>
File: plebeian brand.jpg (84 KB, 622x568) Image search: [Google]
plebeian brand.jpg
84 KB, 622x568
>>6542384
Both of you need to stop using retarded nigger abbreviations and nothing that OP said indicates his slutty friend is racist.
>>
I don't consider myself racist. There are a lot of immigrants in my area, many illegal, that came from Ireland and western Europe. They do a lot of work in the building trades, anything from drywall to painting to roofing. These guys are taking jobs from Americans. You don't have to be racist to not like immigrants, especially illegals.
>>
>>6542515
true
hating immigrants is not racist
hating niggers can be racist
>>
>>6542527
hating black people is racist
hating niggers is common sense
>>
>>6542620
this. Hating niggers is the same thing as hating white trash tbqh. Trash is trash regardless of skin color.
>>
>>6542728
So you hate poor people, basically.
>>
>Migrants getting treated better than natives
>A native complains

R-racist! See this is why we hate niggers. Because you are arrogant trash.
>>
>>6542359
This. Leftism is a brain disease.
>>
>>6542747
white trash (or black trash for that matter) don't have to be poor.

being poor is a result of economics. being trash is how you act.
>>
>>6542747
There are rich niggers and rich white trash.

>>6543182
Right wingers are not any better most just fell for a different indoctrination. Only a few subtypes of alt+right have the privilege of not being braindead.

Still seeing how trump went well in the elections there might be hope after all.
>>
>>6542317
Hmm, you didn't mention to him that his views are problematic, dangerous, and potentially even triggering?

Honestly, you might be part of the problem here. I think you're due for some introspection; evaluate your biases, why didn't you speak out to correct him?

This freudian slip really worries me:
> It was pretty comfortable listening to the whole thing

Comfortable hearing racist scum voice their 'opinion'.

I hope grow out of the hate.
>>
>>6543316
This.

Daily reminder that not speaking out against hate like this makes you just as racist as those spreading the hate.

Oh, and inb4 anyone pulls the 'immigrants aren't a race card', please.

Being against undocumented humans _is_ racist.
>>
If he was a racist he wouldn't be fucking your black ass.

Being against immigration does not a racist make.
>>
>>6543322
Never heard of the race of "undocumented human." Please clarify exactly what race you are referring to.
>>
>>6543316
>>6543316
>I hope grow out of the hate.
Your Freudian slip bothers me, thqh. Judging by the rest of what you wrote, you are obviously having internal struggles with your own hypocritical moralizing and bigotry. Calling someone a racist scum for having different a opinion does not make you a better person and does not get you off the hook for your racist views that you try to hide from everyone else.
>>
>>6543402
>>6543370
And here come the bigots hiding behind their anonymity while browsing an lgbt board that should stand for inclusivity.

Honestly can't say that I'm even surprised.

Yes, I'm the racist for defending innocent immigrants. Lol, the doublethink is amazing.

The bottom line is that you're against immigrants you're a racist, it's literally that simple. In the case of you two bigots, probably white as well.

Get the fuck off of this board, we don't like fascists cunts who stand for everything this board is not.
>>
>>6543461
loqualityb8.jpg
>>
>>6543316
>problematic
How?
>dangerous
How
>triggering
Trigger a gun aimed at your own head.
>>
>>6542317
Well loans at banks are based off credit, credit is based off your existing loans. An immigrant most likely has a lot of loans already established from needing the cash to emigrate. Your ease of getting a loan is not really related to how much cash flow you have or how much handouts from the gov't you get. Banks want to give you higher and higher credit and more loans until you are on the verge of bankruptcy, that's how they make money. People with huge student loans tend to have their credit rating skyrocket even though the loan ultimately decreases their monthly cash flow significantly.
I know my student loan greatly boosted my credit rating and my bank shot my credit card limit up front $1000 to $7500 without any major difference in my income.
That being said, most people don't understand how credit and loans work so his concerns aren't exactly wrong, he's just not informed.
>>
>>6543370
That shithead is talking about illegals, nothing wrong with hating those.
>>
>>6543461
>>6543316
So much this, lgbt doesn't stand for hate

>>6543658
There's nothing wrong with being a racist bigot? OK. Back to /pol/ please.
>>
>>6547606
Awesome to see reasonable people here <3
>>
>>6543658
Oh please, they're people too with lives.
Guess you've gotta expect this kind of ignorant stupid backwards thinking on 4chan.
>>
>>6543658
Bigot.
>>
>>6543651
>>6543402
>>6543658
Leave. Now.
>>
File: u wot m8 6.jpg (52 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8 6.jpg
52 KB, 638x638
>>6548598
Illegals means they are breaking the law, they contibrute to a society's decay, there's no reason to not hate them.

Also everyone has a life, doesn't mean said life is worth shit.
>>
File: stone award.png (66 KB, 350x273) Image search: [Google]
stone award.png
66 KB, 350x273
>>6548853
Nice arguments there buddy, I can actually see your butthurt from here.
>>
>>6543348
Dude Black Americans are the result of White men who thought they were inferior subhumans raping black women.

Fucking someone does not mean you don't hate them and find them inferior
>>
>>6549063
Please make a gun and shoot yourself asap thanks
>>
I personally wouldn't hate someone for sneaking into a country to build a better life for themselves.

But they shouldn't be allowed to stay either. Uncontrolled, illegal immigration puts strain on infrastructure, healthcare, etc.. And letting them stay incentivizes jumping the queue, and disadvantages people trying to emigrate fairly.
>>
>>6549303
That's the funny part, thinking someone is inferior doesn't mean you hate that person.

Black americans are pretty ridiculous since the US was one of the places where slavery wasn't so bad, South american countries were much more cruel and their blacks aren't so whiny.

Even worse there are still blacks slaving blacks on africa today.
>>
>>6549346
Racism by definition is seeing someone as intrinsically inferior to them. Actively perceiving a group as inferior and less than is tantamount to hatred/supremacist beliefs that reinforce inequality.

The Black identity in America was shaped differently. In Latin America people "run away" from blackness where as here blackness was enforced in such a faggot formed unity.

Secondly quantifying one's forced capivitity is silly, a slave is a slave and they can't be treated nicely.

Slavery exists in the west today as well, what's your point.
>>
>>6549461
>>6549346
>>6549318
I'm not really surprised given this is 4chan, but it's still sad to see how alive this kind of racist mindset is.

You low IQ bigots make this community look like something it's not; a place of hate.
>>
>>6543402

Your Freudian slip bothers me tbhfamilia.
>>
>>6549461
Well reality IS racist and inequality is a common and intrinsic thing of reality.

My point is that a lot of those whiny black idiots are only making their own situation worse, a lot of people are starting to actually see them as inferior because of their bullshit.
>>
>>6549673
>low iq
Nice you touched this point, african americans have a much lower IQ score than white americans. It's not hate, just reality.
>>
>>6542324
You can hate Mexicans , be white and love blacks. Liking some races doesn't disqualify racism
>>
>>6543655
In the US, you can just walk over the border. No money needed.
>>
>>6542347
> I hooked up with some

enjoy AIDS, retard.
>>
File: it's satan who cares.jpg (111 KB, 500x658) Image search: [Google]
it's satan who cares.jpg
111 KB, 500x658
>>6550054
And who the fuck cares if someone hate something? Are you going to call the thought police?
>>
File: IMG_20160713_190546.jpg (14 KB, 219x333) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160713_190546.jpg
14 KB, 219x333
>>6549322
your hatred, ignorance, bigotry, racism, sexism, ageism and ableism is off the charts
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.