[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your: 1. Sex/Gender/Orientation 2. How you feel towards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 22
Post your:
1. Sex/Gender/Orientation
2. How you feel towards the black community in general.
3. How you feel towards Black Lives Matters
4. How you feel towards mainstream Muslims.
5. How you feel towards radical Muslim groups like ISIS.
5. How you feel towards mainstream Republicans.
6. How you feel towards cops.

Considering what happened in Orlando last month and what happened in Dallas this month I just wanted to know how /lgbt/ feels about certain groups of people.
>>
Im a gay male. I dont mind equal rights and stuff, but the current hiring system is racist in their favor already. Then they tear down statues of people like Lee.

They should move up to the north with us yanks if they dont want to see it. Thats almost like, destroying a war memorial. I blame the state though. They just cucked themselves out of their own damned history.
>>
>>6539350
1. Male, bisexual
2. My bf is African American.
3. Mixed
4. Mixed
5. Cancer, however we shouldn't be over in the middle east bombing.
5a. Republican party is cancer I hope it dies out. I try not to talk to Republicans.
6. Cops are pigs. Authoritarian fascists.

>I just wanted to know how /lgbt/ feels about certain groups of people.

You should have had an option for "race" as well. I'm white btw. Statistically more black people are gay than whites.
>>
>>6539350
1. FtM, bisexual
2. I'm supportive for the most part, I just wish they wouldn't be so homophobic/biphobic/transphobic and pull shit like taking over the Orlando vigil or pride parades.
3. If Muslims wanna live in America, they should adjust to what it's like here. I'm fine with them until they start wanting us to bend to their rules. I don't give a shit if you need to pray like 5 times a day, you do you, but you need to shut the fuck up about "American degeneracy" if you are gonna stay.
5. They're absolutely terrible, but we shouldn't be getting involved in their wars.
6. Republicans, I dislike for the most part.
7. I fucking hate cops and feel there needs to be a huge reformation of the policing and jailing system
>>
>>6539620
>, I just wish they wouldn't be so homophobic/biphobic/transphobic and pull shit like taking over the Orlando vigil or pride parades.

>transphobic

To be fair BLM is the only ones addressing the murder of trans people in America, along with police harassment of trans people, especially trans POC

Not that I'm defending the other stuff they have done.
>>
Male / Woman / Straight

Dick ass thieves... but my community are also dick ass thieves
Whiny entitled pussies. Like if you're gonna instigate a race war just fuck doing it already.

Enablers of a regressive ideology that is growing in the west.

Bunch of fags.

Bunch of fags.

Bunch of fags.
>>
1. MtF, bisexual
2. Kill them all
3. Kill them all
4. Kill them all
5. Kill them all
6. Kill them all
>>
File: coby-the-cat.png (310 KB, 587x556) Image search: [Google]
coby-the-cat.png
310 KB, 587x556
1. MtF/Bi
2. They're alright, I've met plenty of good folks who happened to be black
3. Cancer, Black lives do matter but the movement itself is cancerous, if anything there's more racial divide than ever thanks to them.
4. They don't like us, they have a hard time assimilating to western LGBT-friendly culture, I would prefer if they stayed in their own countries.
5. Worse than cancer, bomb them to hell.
6. Republicans? They're kinda shit, but democrats ain't much better. They're both shit IMO.
7. Cops are alright, I've never felt like I have to be fearful of them. Some cops are pretty hot and I wouldn't mind being cuffed & banged by a man in blue.
>>
1. Male/Male/Gay
2. I don't really feel anything. Rating an entire group of people that I don't know is dumb.
3. I think that they definitely have some legitimate concerns and grievances, but they choose to ignore certain factors.
4. See 2. (although I dislike Islam as a religion, it doesn't change my views of Muslims) I'm definitely not pro-Muslim Immigration though.
5. Negatively, of course. I wish they didn't exist, but there's not much we can do about it. There's always going to be some terror group out there.
5a. I dislike, but the democrats are worse, at this point.
6. See 2. (There are good cops and bad cops of course.)
>>
>>6539350
>1. Sex/Gender/Orientation
female/female/Lesbian
>2. How you feel towards the black community in general.
don't mind them
>3. How you feel towards Black Lives Matters
retarded
>4. How you feel towards mainstream Muslims.
some are nice some aren't
>5. How you feel towards radical Muslim groups like ISIS.
shitty
>5. How you feel towards mainstream Republicans.
laughable just like having a 2 party system
>6. How you feel towards cops.
never had a bad experience with them so I quite like them
>>
>>6539350
M/F/Bi

Don't really care

Don't really care

GF is an ex muslim and through seeing her parent's and how they act because of religion, I've grown to really dislike it

Why would anyone like those goat fuckers?

>6. How you feel towards mainstream Republicans.
My parents are really conservative and I find most conservatives are really hypocritical and can be just as toxic as muslims

>7. How you feel towards cops.
Most are trying their best to be good for the community but there are some infamous shit heads out there
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 236x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 236x327
>>6539350
Bi male here
>meh
>need to be cracked down on violently
>pic related
>pic related
>mixed
>uniforms are hot tbqh
>>
mtf, straight
a lot of their culture is retarded, misogynistic, racist, and violent. the black community is bad for black people.
black lives do matter. i agree with them.
i think religion in general is cancer. they aren't bad people though.
same as above, plus they would kill me given the chance. they are bad people.
stupid and annoying, standing in the way of inevitable progress.
i've never had good experiences with them. i'm sure some of them are ok though.
>>
File: Motorcycle cop.jpg (168 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Motorcycle cop.jpg
168 KB, 900x675
>>6539350
Male/Male/Gay
Neutral, I know some great black guys and some that were manipulative and shitty.
They do more harm than good. They should stop while they're ahead.
The ones I've met were perfectly normal though not quite assimilated into US culture. Seem to keep to themselves for the most part.
They need to be wiped out.
I like that they don't want to take away my guns, want to secure the border, and bomb the shit out of foreign terrorists. Wish they would pander to the LGBT community. Was there even a Republican float at the NYC pride parade?
I like the cops quite a bit. It helps that I've got fetish for men in uniform.

>>6539568
>You should have had an option for "race" as well
Why? OP probably doesn't care what race you are.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 326x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 326x316
>gender/orientation
Mtf
>black community
Not sure what you mean. I have no ill will towards African Americans. I guess you said community though. I think a sub culture has taken root in many black neighborhoods due to socioeconomic reasons. The subculture nurtures criminal behavior similarly to how the gay subculture does with promiscuity.
>Black Lives Matter
Blm seems to me to be rather unorganized and chaotic. They have pulled a lot of stunts I think are misguided and dumb. I don't see much reason to label them a terrorist group though like I have seen a lot of people call for. It's an extraordinary claim and requires extraordinary evidence. Nothing I have seen is incriminating enough on the organization to warrant them being categorizing that way. I think there instant bias towards siding with every black person shot by the police does a disservice to people who were really shot for no good reason.
>mainstream Muslims
I have no ill will towards them. I don't see a reason to believe in the divinity of any of the abrahamic gods and so on. But I am tolerant and excepting of non-violent Christians so I see no reason not to be with non-violent Muslims.
>radical Muslims
I suppose the same as everyone else. There actions are horrific, I don't see them posing any significant threat to the west however. It is mostly in there own continent the trouble really is. They should be stopped but I am wary of any possible brash military action that could be undertaken through fear mongering.
>mainstream republicans
I think they are ignorant on some things
And I think there are a lot of dumb ones in the lime light. I am sure there are intelligent and rational people who are republicans though. I don't like the name calling and hatred that has come from this lib vs conservative, rep vs dem attitude.
>cops
Most are good people. I think the police in America are too reticent to use lethal force however and should practice more restraint as officers of the law.
>>
>>6539695
>female/female/Lesbian

Don't lie, srs doesn't change your sex
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (318 KB, 1618x1074) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
318 KB, 1618x1074
>>6539778
>I don't see them posing any significant threat to the west
And they hope that you keep thinking that way.
>>
>>6539350
> 1. Sex/Gender/Orientation
male, male, gay
> 2. How you feel towards the black community in general.
kill them all
> 3. How you feel towards Black Lives Matters
see above
> 4. How you feel towards mainstream Muslims
annoying fucks
> 5. How you feel towards radical Muslim groups like ISIS
at least they have their women under control, still.....kill them all
> 6. How you feel towards mainstream Republicans
no feelings at all
> 7. How you feel towards cops.
As long as they keep shooting niggers, I'm okay with them. Also the ex military guys are pretty hot.
>>
File: 1467942360083.jpg (97 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1467942360083.jpg
97 KB, 640x960
>>6539350
mtf some sort of bislut
Black people sure do exist. Don't really care msch either way.
Anonymous 07/10/16(Sun)14:49:00 No.6539350 [Reply]▶>>6539761 >>6539774
Post your:
Initially supportive. Cuz fuck da police. But then was turned off of it by this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwG-fMAXbtc
Meh. Whatever. All religious people are stupid. I see them the same way I see chatholic's stupid but mostly harmless.
Obviously I think killing people is wrong. I doubt we can do much to stop terrorism unless we can stop using drones to blow up villages and making more terrorist.
Grew up in a super conservative home. I hate it. It needs to die in a fire. Social conservativism especially.
Cop pedo raped me. Other cops knew about it. Helped cop get away with it. Fuck em.

There are two #5's btw OP.
>>
>>6539809
oh god that formating
>>
>>6539813
thought the same
>>
>>6539350
>Post your:
mtf/straight
niggers are fucking terrible and should be exterminated, they hate me and i hate them

black lives doesnt matter

muslims are terrible, they dont like me, i dont like them
repuclincans are shut (im not american)
i hate cops, mostly because im a football supporter in europe, the police tries the counteract us
but with that said, except that the police are fine i guess
>>
1. M/ bi

2. I love the normal ones, he one who integrate into western civilization and all the rules, regulations, and laws that come with. There's also nothing better than a juicy fat black cock.

3. Short-sighted, ignorant racists that border on a domestic terrorist group.

4. I deployed to Afghanistan twice, so I've seen REAL Islam in practice. The religion is a societal cancer that needs to be purged from the entire planet.

5. An absolute travesty. There is no ideology in the history of humanity that warrants the methods they employ.

6. A necessity for modern civilization. HOWEVER they need to start policing themselves more, the whole "never rat out a fellow officer" horse shit is what's created this hostile environment towards all police, both good and bad ones.
>>
>>6539779
cool story
my sex is still female
>>
>>6539350
from the UK so this means my experiences with these communities are different probably

1. male - homoflexible (sorry for being so tumblr, bi if you're gonna get pent up about it).

2. No real negative feelings about them. However I feel that although they campaign about all this stuff, the self fufilling prophecy needs to be broken. I suppose this goes for everyone, regardless of race, but if you want to be treated like a respectable adult, don't make a mockery of yourself by aspiring to be a cliche roadman g. Get an education, better yourself. All the people I know who are of an ethnic minority have done this, and guess what, they don't claim tofeel discriminated against.

3. Probably raises some valid points, but with all these groups, when you ask for more people of a minority to be hired, I think if someone else is better than them, then they should be hired. Just because you're a minority doesn't give you a trump card to cry discrimination when someone more qualified gets what you want.

4. One of my best friends from ages 12-20 was a muslim. His family were very nice and were very supportive of gay rights etc.

5. There's no educating these sort of people. It's their way or the highway. Radical groups need radical consequences for their actions.

6. N/A for me?

7. I think policing and gun control is a lot better handled in the UK so it isn't a huge deal here. I have no real opinion on them. They're doing a job.
>>
>>6539350
MtF Bi
Modern black culture in the US is a cancer that must be excised, black culture in the past was alright, though.
I feel like black lives matter less every time I see someone unironically advocating it.
They share many of the radical Mohammedans' views, and unless Islam is declawed and defanged it's not fit for civilized society.
General dislike. I hate the ones like the Taliban and Daesh because they actively destroy history.
Not much of a threat, and a more manageable one at any rate.
They're okay when they're not corrupt.
>>
>>6539350
1. Male, gay
2. I want a cute black bottom bf. Cute!
3. Not cute!
4. Alternatively I'd like a cute muslim bottom bf. Cute!
5. NUKE 'EM!
6. America's us vs them political system is a joke.
7. Hot.
>>
>>6539350
male/male/gay
homophobic as fuck
professional victims that hijack any event for attention
"fringe" muslims are the ones you want as neighbors. The upper middle class muslims you would invite to dinner are not "mainstream." There are 1 billion savages at least that want us all dead.
they believe everything mainstream muslims believe but on top of that they believe other muslims should die too. They are not just savages but are self-destructive savages
puppets to special interest groups same as democrats just happens to be a different hand in the puppet's ass
Historically untrustworthy. If I had to call 911 I would never specify my boyfriend being attacked or my boyfriend coming at me with a knife or anything revealing my sexuality because then they would likely let me get murdered.
Most cops are trustworthy though.
>>
File: 1443396247700.jpg (40 KB, 540x666) Image search: [Google]
1443396247700.jpg
40 KB, 540x666
>>6539350
MMB
I don't care about race.
Fucking cancer. Literally a pile of black Hitler equivalents. They give me too much work to redpill my parents, since the liberal media doesn't show their huge fuckups.
Freedom of religion is still a thing. And I accept it to be a thing. I couldn't care less.
Not enough lead on this earth.
Define mainstream. The logically reasoning type of republican is mostly who I agree with.
Not even American, but I hate them here. But that is pretty half assed opinion since I had bad experiences with them. They tend to be control freaks in general.
>>
>>6539350
gay male
they cause a very bad impression on me, because on every single country they are they fuck everything up
Cancerous, they are playing with fire one day they put enough pressure to make the whole thing explode
A religion that didn't evolve on the past 1000 years
There is no radical islam ISIS is simply islam
Religious dumbfuck they are just as stupid as the ones on both BLM or islam, we were just lucky that they didn't fell for an indoctrination that's as dangerous as the other two.
Cops are needed for an orderly society, but as in every other similar case, a position of authority, that holds power, will invariably attract power hungry people who want nothing more than leech on said society. All in all cops in the US aren't even close to how bad cops are in other countries.
>>
>>6539831
did you get your birth certificate changed?
>>
1) Male / Male/NB / Bisexual mainly gay
2) Nothing wrong with it
3) Necessary. In fact very tame and composed considering how bad they've had it compared to what started the LA Riots.
4) Nothing wrong with them
5) Obviously stupid
5) Idiots
6) Some bad, some good. Clearly in need of huge reform.
>>
>>6539894
yes years ago
>>
File: 1467497833487.gif (2 MB, 374x236) Image search: [Google]
1467497833487.gif
2 MB, 374x236
>>6539350
1. Male/Male/Gay
2. I have nothing personal against black people, but their culture is clearly destructive and regressive.
3. BLM is a domestic terrorist organization built upon lies.
4. Muslims bother me to no end. The few I know are nice, polite, and caring people who do not seem too pushy with their ideology. But I know they are in a terribly small minority and most Muslims want to set up a system where they can kill me with impunity.
5. BLM with more weapons and adherents.
6. Republicans don't really bother me anymore. All of their hating is passive-aggressive at best.
7. Cops don't bother me, but there is a clear issue with power corruption in police force.
>>
>>6539915
>Nonbinary
>Libcuck

Yeah it's a mental illness alright
>>
>>6539923
So you're not trans anymore. You're done transitioning.
>>
(1/2)

Gay cis male
>black community
I don't feel any differently toward one racial background or another. That's all inconsequential. All that matters is the values or causal factors driving a society and any of its constituent parts. Black people (in the U.S.) unfortunately tend to be situated in cities that are below the poverty belt, therefore black versus white crime statistics get pretty skewed. Of course, there are also examples of white ghettos in the South, which is similarly plagued by poverty and crime. None of this has anything to do with anyone's race.
>BLM
BLM is exaggerated, but I can understand how any minority might easily perceive persecution. All people tend to be prone to these kinds of complexes.
>Muslims
I don't agree with Islam's doctrines, and generally, I don't want devout Muslims to emigrate to my country. I do nonetheless believe in freedom of association. I just think it's important for a government's immigration policies to examine the social attitudes of potential immigrants. That may seem a bit overreaching, but you're the one making a formal request to be accepted into a completely different country. You should be able to respect that they would naturally want to know all about you beforehand.
>>
>>6539969
(2/2)

>ISIS
I think the Middle East could really benefit from a secular state. I'm pretty sure religious officials are directly funding groups like ISIS in a bid to empower themselves with more direct control over state affairs. As for why anyone would join ISIS, I think it's a mixture of indoctrination and disinfranchised men / social or economic failures who join with these groups in a last-ditch effort to validate their self-worth.
>Republicans
Largely consists of corporate shills and religious fundies. The meaning of "classical liberalism" is totally lost.
>Cops
The police force could be better funded so that officers could be taught some basic domestic skills or other forms of psychiatric training. Officers have to deal with a lot of domestic situations, but they're definitely not trained to do a psychiatrist's work.

>I just wanted to know how /lgbt/ feels about certain groups of people.

Right, because you'll get an honest, objective answer from 4chan.
>>
>>6539350

1. Cis male bisexual
2. Whatever man
3. Radical feminism and black liberation are just like Marxism, but for groups other than the Working Class, so I don't mind it. I understand it. I'll never be able to really empathize with it, but I get that activists gotta activate.
4. Whatever, man.
5. Nazi fucks, but I can't blame idiots for thinking "hey, those guys are fighting literal Nazi Assad, they must be good!", the West has had terrible messaging on this front.
6. My best friend is a Breitbarter, but I would say that while hating people personally serves no purpose, just because someone is socially liberal doesn't mean their economic politics isn't literally killing people.
7. I don't like them, but if I was able to fight them all and form my own state, you'd bet I'd have my own cops beating up people protesting my benevolent rule.
>>
>>6539789
9/11 was horrible
But it was also unique.
If you get rid of 9/11 the percentage of global terrorist deaths that occur in the west drops from 2.5% to 0.5%

And while it was horrible attacks of a similar caliber to 9/11 still aren't going to be the death of western civilization, unless they literally start happening every other day. These terrorist groups just don't have the capabilities to destroy our civilization.
On the contrary our response and policy decisions to stuff like 9/11 has caused thousands of American soldiers and civilians to perish in the Middle East we have started wars that could cost us up to 6-7 trillion dollars by the 2050's and the government has slowly been encroaching on privacy rights, civil liberties and the 4th and sixth amendment, a much more dangerous threat to our civilization as we know it in my eyes.

While we should try and prevent every terrorist attack we can, and stop people like ISIS and Al Quedia. We need a clear mind to do so.
>>
File: 1459849692435.gif (984 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459849692435.gif
984 KB, 250x250
>>6539350
1. M/don't care/bisexual/[mixed white/asian]
2. No hard feelings, I think they have many challenges to overcome, and I have black friends.
3. I support BLM but I think they often use poor strategies and they divert too much attention from police oppression into race politics
4. Cool with mainstream muslims, but their religion is pretty dumb
5. Isis murders thousands of people in the name of an imaginary figure and perpetuates xenophobia. Absolutely haraam.
6. Anyone who identifies as republican or democrat is a sheep who is picking sides out of social pressure instead of thinking for themselves. I especially don't trust republicans, but I agree with them on a few issues.
6. I especially don't trust cops, even less than hood rats or politicians, but at least they don't automatically want to kill me because I look white, silver lining I guess.
>>
File: lol fuck you guys.jpg (52 KB, 680x365) Image search: [Google]
lol fuck you guys.jpg
52 KB, 680x365
>>6540014
>the government has slowly been encroaching on privacy rights, civil liberties and the 4th and sixth amendment
And guess who's done nothing to stop it or even spoken out against it?
>>
>>6540041
Obama?
Yeah he sucks
What's your point?
>>
>>6539568
>cops are pigs

I guess you'll call your local blm branch wheb your house gets burglarised
>>
>>6539956
yes
>>
>>6539350
1. Male, questioning trans, gay
2. At the moment, not highly
3. It's a terrorist organisation
4. Mainstream muslims are the ones stoning us so once again, not highly
5. Hate them
5. just a load of faggots who are too scared to stand ground against the left
6. I've never had issue with police before, probably because I don't have a criminal record and don't look like a hood rat which are the case for all of the cases of 'police brutality'

like Alton Sterling was a convicted rapist, drug dealer, wife beater and pedophile so he was honestly just a scum bag and I feel no sympathy for him whether he was reaching for a gun or not.
>>
>>6539350
1. MtF, Bi
2. They don't bother me
3. I support them
4. They dont bother me
5. I don't like it when they people like me.
5. As long as they're not actively legislating against people like me then they're cool.
6. Nervous
>>
1. Tranny, attracted to dudes.
2. Pretty good. I've got a lot of black friends, and also I think black guys are the hottest race
3. Good ideas, awful excecution. Shut it the fuck down
4. I hate all religion. I have a couple muslim friends, so I don't hate them on an individual level, but I don't like religion.
5. Does anyone like ISIS?
6. Not good. I'm pro gun and free trade, but I hate there stances on social issues.
7. No problem with cops, but i'm also white, so it was never gonna be an issue.
>>
>>6540309
>5. I don't like it when they people like me.

I meant "I don't like it when they kill people like me."
>>
1. mtf, androphilic
2. I prefer to stand back and watch. I think they can be racist little shits themselves, if they want to push their movement without allys, good for them I have better things to do.
3. BLM is eroding the few fucks I give about blacks.
4. I'm not a fan of Muslims, but genocide isn't the answer, and the constitution is clear as fuck about freedom of religion. Play fair.
5. ISIS is driven as much by a desire for revenge as it is driven by extreme religion. We should control and stop them, but our methods in doing so has consistently given rise to the next generation of terrorists.
6. I'm afraid that there is a Republican conspiracy to create a one party Democrat system which is going to fucking suck. Why is the Republican party committing suicide?
7. Love cops. Increase funding, increase patrol presence, increase funding for quality control. Significant funding should be dedicated to conducting reviews of most police stations to ensure the command structure is sound, and also performing purges of officers to try and weed out dirtbags. (i.e. you look at an officer's complete internet history, if he's ever been to /pol/ you fire him)
>>
File: 668.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
668.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>6539946
>>
1. male, gay
2. indifferent. there are lot of them and can't be generalized on such a broad scale
3. I support most citizen empowerment movements against the establishment, but BLM is so full of racists that I can't take them seriously.
4. considering there's a fucking billion of them I'd say my answer is the same as question 2.
5. NATO caused Islamic State but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be purged through an immediate fullscale ground war in Iraq and Syria. Deploy NATO forces on a greater scale than we've seen even since Desert Storm, only then will you see change in the region. Unchecked, they will remain an independent, murderous regional power for decades.
5 again. They don't know how to fight for their own rights. I agree with so much of what they're trying to defend in this country, but if they continue pushing Christian Fundamentalist values, they'll never win. The two-party system in this country is retarded in general, the problems with the republican party and its supporters are the same problems that the democratic party has. Their conflict is a facade to keep Americans divided.
6. Fucking pigs
>>
1. MTF, straight
2. >tfw no black bf
3. Don't care about these clowns with no sensible leadership.
4. Don't care about religion.
5. Don't care about theocratic insurgencies.
5. Don't care about politics.
6. Don't care about authoritarian security forces of some arbitrary delineated plebeian pound.
>>
>>6539350
1. ftm faggot
2. Ghetto culture is holding them back...
3. ...as are the disorganized rent-seekers who chimp out at the drop of a hat.
4. They need to strongly speak out against extremists.
5. Fuck them, their guts should be filled with nothing but sand and bullets.
6. I don't care about someone being a Republican or Democrat.
7. No need to spill my spaghetti just because I see a cop.
>>
>>6539350
1. male
2. I don't care one way or the other about black people as a community
3. BLM is actually making me racist against blacks
4. I don't know what you mean by mainstream. If you mean average, then I don't care about Muslims.
5. I dislike radical Muslim groups, but there is little I can do about them.
5. I don't feel anything towards Republicans
6. Depends on the area, but I have no problem with cops as a whole.
Yes I am a boring person.
>>
1. Cis lesbian
2. Neutral, like my feelings on any other race
3. Extremely positive, they're the only ones speaking up about incredibly important issues and actually pushing for change
4. I have Muslim friends, but I kind of hate all religions, desu
5. They're all assholes, which shouldn't be too controversial an opinion
5 (?) Fascists
6. Armed fascists defending fascist states.
>>
>>6539978
>Right, because you'll get an honest, objective answer from 4chan.
OP here, I just wanted an honest answer from 4chan. There's no way to be objective when you're giving an opinion. you dumbfag.
>>
File: facism.png (24 KB, 776x282) Image search: [Google]
facism.png
24 KB, 776x282
>>6539568
>>6541048
I don't think you know what being a fascist or even what fascism means what you think it means.
>>
>>6539350
Male/Male (femboy poppin hormones)/faggot
I'll give anyone a chance to prove themselves. That said living and working in a predominantly black part of town (very very few whites) made me realize that blacks in general are truly atrocious people however there is a very tangible amount of them that are actually really cool and intelligent and worth befriending.
Easily influenced retards.
>4. How you feel towards mainstream Muslims?
Religion of peace my ass.
Pic related. Also should show you my opinion on the peoples of Africa in general.
Don't care, but I think there is more than meets the eye and there is some shit going on behind the scenes for sure. Certain group of people pulling the strings on all sides.
Easily influenced retards (same for democrats though and the majority of voters in general)

I do not support democracy, at least not in the form we have here in the US and around the world. The general populace is too stupid to be making such major decisions for their country.
Depends on the cops. Up here the cops are wonderful and extremely respectful and professional. No fishy incidents with these guys.
>>
>>6541786
forgot my pic
>>
>>6539350
1. Ftm fag
2. Too much gang culture. It's cancer and niggers that don't even live in the ghetto try to imitate it because they think it's cool. If you want to be respected then don't act like a thug.
3. Can fuck themselves, many of them are racists that worship Malcolm X.
4. Can go fuck themselves, only a minuscule amount of them are truly liberal/progressive, most are bat shit.
5. Many in ISIS do so to feed their family which I don't blame them for.
6. Can fuck themselves, are commonly xeno/trans/homophobic
7. Too trigger happy and violent, the laws they follow are retarded too.

TRIGGER WARNING: NOT ALL [X] ARE/DO [X]!
>>
>Post your:
Male/Male/Gay
they're just people. some are cool, some are shit.
well-meaning, i think, but not centralized, so you get what you get with radicalized off-shoots.
they're just people. some are cool, some are shit. as long as they accept western rule of law they can do whatever wacky customs they want as long as it doesn't affect me.
deserve to be incised with a small, highly-trained scalpel.
i think most are well-meaning, just sheltered from minority issues. some are human shit though
they're just people. some are good, some are bad, most are just doing the job. i've never had any bad experiences with cops, but i'm pretty law-abiding/mind-your-own-business, and also white.
>>
MtF, Lesbian
No opinion. There's good and bad cultural aspects and people just like with all races.
They're whiny and promote division. Wherever they go, there's violence and vandalism. I don't really like the black nationalist theory and privilege stuff they're influenced by and would prefer that they focus on the disproportionate amount of black-on-black violence in America that comes as a result of gang culture and the glorification of criminality in traditionally black musical genres.
If they're Westernized, modernized, and not super bigoted or whatever, I could care less. They're okay.
I wish a joint force of decent, modern Muslims and Western governments would finally get together and hunt them down like animals. At the very least, the Kurds deserve more support.
It depends on how bigoted they are. If they're just small government types who don't hold any anti-LGBT prejudices, I can get along with them or at the very least tolerate them. If they're the fundamentalist Christian flavor of Republican, I prefer not to associate with them.
There's good cops and bad cops. The good ones make up the majority of the cop population, and I support them. Law-abiding, outwardly professional officers are great. Also, uniforms.
>>
>>6539350
>Sex/Gender/Orientation
Intersex/Female/Girls
>How you feel towards the black community in general.
i'm not fond of them but wish they were treated better in general.
>How you feel towards Black Lives Matters
They could be fighting for their cause better, but I won't hate on people defending their rights.
>How you feel towards mainstream Muslims.
I avoid them.
>How you feel towards radical Muslim groups like ISIS.
Abrahamic faith is the worst thing to happen to humanity, and they are the worst part of Abrahamic faith.
>How you feel towards mainstream Republicans.
Not much better than ISIS.
>How you feel towards cops
They are bourgie tools, but they aren't inherently bad.
>>
>>6541846
You're not intersex.
>>
>>6539350

1. Male/Gay. (Gender does not exist)
2. Black Bf. Black community needs to get its shit together though.
3. BLM is a bunch of idiots who want 10 minutes in the spotlight, but are not capable of admitting that to themselves. It enables the extremists (black supremacists) who actually are dangerous and have now killed cops actively on the name of the movement.
4. What does 'mainstream' Muslim mean? Most muslims in America are ok but I say ""most"" because we've seen repeatedly that polls suggest Islam is not a tolerant religion and is not compatible with liberal western values.
5. I don't really see ISIS as a separate entity from the rest of Islam. Islam as an ideology has a track record of extremism and ISIS is just one more of that.
6. Who counts as mainstream Republicans? I couldn't say too much about most, but I love Trump. I hardly think he counts as a Republican though. Hes pretty center on most political axes except for being strongly nationalistic which I support. Mitt Romney can choke on a dick, Lindsay Graham is trash, and Paul Ryan is a whiny faggot.
7. Neutral towards cops at the moment. I think cops will always be a necessary evil for any society. I certainly wouldn't want to be one seeing as how a lot of people will hate you for being one.
>>
>>6542231
What about internetsex, because that's where it was made up?
>>
>>6542252
>gender doesnt exist
I guess you could say that sex doesnt either
>>
File: 1438416797518.jpg (51 KB, 807x537) Image search: [Google]
1438416797518.jpg
51 KB, 807x537
1. male, gay
2. indifference
3. a bunch of retarded black nationalists capitalising on some questionable gud bois who dindu nuffins
4. vague distrust
5a. terrorism is scary but ISIS has too many 80 IQ inbreeding+depleted-uranium Abu Hajaars to defeat assad or iraq
5b. old, out of touch and statist

6. normal people generally with some petty power trip assholes. also police policies like no-knock raids are bullshit and really most SWAT raids are pretty pointless because if they actually think someone is dangerous they arrest him while he is out getting milk cf. the last bundy stand-off(kek at the hick swat teams who feel like big men no-knocking a non-violent student dealer and shooting his corgi but if they try no-knocking tyrone and his WASR it's 3 officers down and a complete failure to breach)
>>
>>6539350
1. Transgirl/straight
2. Same I feel would feel about anyone
3. They can go fuck themselves, theyre going about everything they stand for in completely the wrong way
4. The same as I feel towards any religious group, i'll tolerate them but if they get on my nerve I'll gladly tell them why I think their religion is shit. I also am irritated that I wasnt able to hang out with some friends of mine because their parents decreed that "I wasnt muslim and therefore she is not allowed by them to be friends with me," shit like that makes me dislike them increasingly.
5. Kill them, no tolerance and they can go to hell
6. Theres a bunch of idiots and some smart ones in the bunch, just like the democratic party
7. Some can do stupid shit sometimes and they've given me some shitty traffic stop tickets before but they are fine. I think it depends more on where you live - there are some cool cops Ive met before.
>>
>>6541764
Shh, let people use the buzzword so we can tell when they are full of shit.
>>
>>6539350
1. Male/Male/Bisex
2. I'm Afro-Carib myself, and some blacks are intelligent, likeable and open-minded while others are sucked into a subculture where having a bitch is the norm, and any gayness are grounds for being beat up/killed. The same aforementioned group also perpetrates superficial aspects and criminal bullshit that tics me off, as well as some stupid shit (pants hanging low, are we baboons? Really?). Either get an open mind and at least be tolerant or just stay ignorant, ffs.
3. Black Lives Matter is as retarded of a strategy as it is. We are already the first in line with welfare and affirmative action (which should be wiped immediately, since it has complications that hinder in the long run). They promote racial divide, and I say this, along with others, since blacks are eager to be their own little special snowflake because of so many oppressions against us. Also, we are a very vulnerable group to be sucked into this mess.
4. I knew one who was generally nice to people, but said nothing about LGBT people. They are usually a quiet bunch. I do feel that there are a very few that still don't assimilate and will point fingers at us like we're kitten killers.
5. Why the fuck are they here in the first place. They are destroying artifacts that defined the Arab World's early history hoping their ideology will be seen as better. Fuck them. I hope they are wiped from the map.
5a. Mainstream Republicans in regards to LGBT and our laws are shit. However, Demos are not getting their shit together (being stomped by BLM and feminists and forcing themselves to fuck with the 2nd Amendment)
6. Cops are comforting and are important for letting a community not run into chaos and purging, but power tripping is a big fat no in my book, too (seems to be rampant, especially among ghetto or rural departments). Like many, some will be a pain, or worse, ignorant. Also, like >>6539774, males in uniforms make my dick wild.
>>
>>6542391
*I meant, "having to fuck as many bitches as they can (I blame some of the raps and hip-hop and its deplorable, distorted messages sometimes)" in the first question.
>>
>>6542391
>Afro-Carib
>and any gayness are grounds for being beat up/killed.
My most dangerous encounter in my life was as a result of a Caribbean guy confusing me for a girl. Interesting to see your thoughts on the matter.
>>
Male
Gay
Black people are alright as long as they aren't niggers
Black lives matter is a bunch of niggers
Muslims are alright as long as they aren't shitheads
Isis is a bunch of shitheads
Republicans are alright as long as they aren't dumasses
Some cops are alright as long as they aren't dicks
>>
>>6541764

I don't know, I think the second definition fits republican/conservative ideologies pretty well.
>>
>>6539350
Gay
They are irrelevant to me, holding no more importance than any joe pisspot I pass on the street.
Racist sensationalist movement with distinct racist undertones
Hostile, I deplore islam when is not behind closed doors like most religions.
Hostile, I deplore islam.
Irrelevant to me.
Good, the Gardai are sound lads around here.
>>
>>6539350

1. Male / Male / Biscum

2. Separated by a distinct schism between "Black People" who are just people who happen to be black and "Niggers" who are black people innundated in a dysgenic black culture.

3. Domestic Terrorists

4. Should be barred from practicing or immigrating until the violent elements can be purged with religious reform, aka: Quran 2.0 that edits the shit about jihad, pedophilia, etc.

5. ISIS was created by the West and is used as a hegemon.

6. Old, out of touch, mostly Boomers who need to hurry up and die. Trump is alright but he's far from mainstream GOP.

7. Cops have to put up with so much shit it's a wonder they're not all crazy.
>>
1. doesnt matter
2. i dont generalize large groups of people, ive known plenty of black people who were totally cool, and plenty who werent
3. good cause taken over by radical nutjobs, at this point only serving to make racial tensions worse
4. what even is a mainstream muslim? i dislike the institution of religion and particularly what islam teaches, but im sure there's ok muslims out there
5. anything "radical" is abhorrent to society, especially if they espouse violence on the level of ISIS. needs to be got rid of, biggest threat to the world at this moment.
6. moderate republicans are fine, i share some of their viewpoints, and i am not the ignorant person to blindly follow party lines.
7. cops are necessary, and most are just trying to do their job. i feel for them because most people hate them, and they probably chose to become a cop because they wanted to do the right thing and help their community
>>
ost your:
Male / Male/ Heteroflexible + questioning

The Black community differs generally from region to region. As a Black male myself, I feel a kinship to them, but not all skinfolk are kinfolk.

>3. How you feel towards Black Lives Matters.
They're advocating for me. For my unborn biracial daughter. My brother. My sister. My mother. My father. They're trying to show the world we're not disposable. BLM was created because of the brutality we face just for being Black. They're not "racists". Black people didn't invent race, and we don't have any power to benefit as a whole.

They're fine. A lot of my friends are Muslim. Malcolm X, Muhammad Ali were mainstream Muslims. Also Black men.

Violent, hate filled, extremists that want to establish a new order that don't give a shit about Islam.

I don't care for them much. They're regular people but I don't bother with them enough to form a concrete opinion.

I grew up being afraid of NYPD from the age of 13. I never got in any dire trouble. I never talked back to a cop. But their presence and demeanor are so daunting that I felt like I could have a panic attack. I've been arrested for small things but nothing would stay on my record forever. My interactions with them were limited and I tried to avoid them as much as possible.
>>
File: Boppers.jpg (48 KB, 700x386) Image search: [Google]
Boppers.jpg
48 KB, 700x386
black bi male
live an let live
live an let live
hand me a knife i'll kill them myself
live an let live
live an let live
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 960x960
1. Gay Male
2. Blacks are pretty cool unless they're ghetto as shit, those are generally awful to talk to.
3. Like most movements, it might have been a genuine concern at first over something that actually is wrong, e.g. Innocent people getting murdered by cops, but it's something else entirely now, which I definitely don't like at all.
4. I'm pretty apathetic, I don't feel any sort of way about them. They've never treated me any sort of way.
5. Absolute cancer that needs to be purged.
5. I don't like republicans or liberals, I dont see any real differences between the two major entrenched parties in the US.
6. Can't say I like them but I'm respectful anytime I have to deal with them. Don't really have any negative feelings though, neutral, really.
>>
File: 1449813547908.jpg (569 KB, 1464x1656) Image search: [Google]
1449813547908.jpg
569 KB, 1464x1656
>>6539350
>Sex/Gender/Orientation
Cis male gay
>How you feel towards the black community in general.
African American culture is terrible and they project their own self hatred onto White American culture.
>How you feel towards Black Lives Matters
It's completely deviated from the founders design and has become a growing problem
>How you feel towards mainstream Muslims.
Pic related. The majority are not moderates and if more of them were it would be a lot easier to tolerate
>How you feel towards radical Muslim groups like ISIS.
You mean the CIA?
>How you feel towards mainstream Republicans.
Nothing but easily manipulated dumb rednecks ruining the reputation of good ol' boys and serving the perfect scapegoat for our county's version of the social left as well as votes for the same corrupt assholes controlling the Clintons
>How you feel towards cops.
The good ones are a minority and it needs to change
>>
>>6543567
Only if you actually believe the liberal media. Mandating that every company and neighborhood has to be diverse seems a lot more controlling than whatever the Republicans have done; the biggest thing being abolishing slavery and then later segregation.
>>
>>6545119

It's not really got anything to do with your 'liberal media', I'm not from America so I don't read CNN or Fox or NBC or whatever it is that you guys get your news from and I don't know which ones are liberal. Just look at the definition:

>Very harsh control or authority

Most American republican policies seem to fit this; The 'war on drugs', hard-line stance on immigration, strong racist, sexist, transphobic and homophobic sentiment. Pro-lifers, constant focus on defense spending, militarised police force.

Maybe you just don't think it's harsh or over authoritarian because you agree with it, but the leading republican candidate who the country voted for has probably the harshest immigration policy superseded only by North Korea.
>>
File: 1468139984493.jpg (119 KB, 580x469) Image search: [Google]
1468139984493.jpg
119 KB, 580x469
1. Gay male

2. Black people disproportionately commit crime at a higher rate than any other race, and this is a problem with many confounding factors, but I believe in treating individual people based on their merits and character.

3. BLM is doing enormous harm to race relations. They're spreading misinformation about the police disproportionately targeting them when the statistics prove otherwise. Black people commit over 50% of all violent crime, but only 24% of the people shot by police this year were black.

4. I'm not a fan of the Abrahamic religions, and I'm incredibly wary of increased immigration from parts of the world where gay people are persecuted as part of the culture. That said, I treat people based on their individual character and merits.

5. ISIS are scum.

5. I'm British. I'm not sure what my opinion is on Republicans because I never meet them.

6. The police have an immensely difficult job upholding law and order. There are bad apples in the force, but there are bad apples in every group. The police need to be held accountable for when they do things wrong, but they also deserve recognition for the massively important and difficult jobs they do.
>>
>>6539350
Male/Male/Straight (Repressed Homo Trans tendencies doesn't matter) not gonna become one because it conflicts with my principles and beliefs

They need to be more homophobic.
Other than that they are fine.

Don't really care what they do. Kill cops. Kill people. Do what you want. It's America

Wish they would stop pussyfooting around and put the lgbt community in its place more.

Waiting for sharia impatiently.

Orlando made my month
Could not have asked for a more deserving group of people who got shot.

Hope they carry out more attacks and I hope it hits lgbt and lgbt allies the hardest.

Absolutely based. I support every piece of anti gay or anti transgender law

Don't like trump. Not tough enough on gays.

Cruz was my fav

6. How you feel towards cops
Lgbt needs to be made a crime again. Would love to see some videos of gays being lined up and shot
>>
>>6546193
>ISIS are scum

Looks like someone is butthurt they are getting thrown off roofs.
>>
>>6539350
1) male/male/bi
2) there's a lot of cool and fascinating black culture and history but also a huge strain of entitlement, victim complex, self hate and blame of white people. Black people are pretty hot tho.
3) it's cancer. Race baiting fucks
4) as an ex Muslim atheist with mostly Muslim family, they are normal people. A lot of them are more hard working than other Americans I've met.
5) fuck those people to hell. They hurt othurtmuslims and middle easterners than anything else.
5) as a right liberal/libertarian, I wish they'd become more socially liberal and environmentally friendly. I hate the Democrats and I wish they'd demolish them.

6) there are definitely cops who are attracted to being cops for the authority it wields. But there are good cops too who want to make a difference. Also, many cops uphold victimless crime laws that fuck people over.
>>
>>6539350
>S/G/O
cis-male bi
>BLM
radical separatist scum
>Muslims
alright I guess
>Mudslimes
degenerates
>GOP
cucks
>Cops
mostly great and need to be respected more
>>
File: symbol1.png (12 KB, 837x738) Image search: [Google]
symbol1.png
12 KB, 837x738
1. Male/Male/want to have secs with men/25yo/White/Canada
2. Feels towards the black community.
I love all people. I do not like exclusionary groups, some of the black community (like all groups) is exclusionary and I don't like that.
3. Feels towards BLMs
I feel it had great intentions (equality) yet it has been perverted (like most things in life- against the wishes of most of its proponents). As a result "I feel" it has it has become what it desired to change. That is exclusionary groups.
4. Feels towards Muslims
I love all people. I think a lot of hatred towards Muslims has been manufactured and blown out of proportion. One crazy person does not speak for a group that she/he/xir belongs to. To believe this is to encourage separation from fellow humans.
5. Feels towards radicals like ISIS.
I think it is terrible the loss she endured at the hands of Typhon. Oh wait you meant the ISIS from ~5 years ago, Sorry. I feel that they are partially manufactured [perhaps by evil Western behaviours (drone strikes to name one)]. But there are certainly murders who belong to ISIS and they are evil.,
6. Feels towards mainstream Republicans.
I try to not get involved in my nations politics let along the States. It makes me depressed as to the state of the world. I think Republicans are virtually the same as democrats. Like my nation, they are an illusion of choice (Edgy I know. Read a book 1 hour a day and stop watching the idiot box, please).
7. Feels towards cops.
I feel there are misguided individuals in all groups. However I believe most cops TRY to do good, despite the fact that most of their minds have been corrupted by evil. As a result they are dominated by policy and do not understand LAW or true rights, only policy and LEGISLATURE.All In all this world breaks my heart every single day. I have tried to turn it off & live my life but I cannot see beyond it.. I weep for the future of humanity. I will likely not bring children into this world for this reason
>>
>>6539350
<1.
Sex = Male
Gender = Male
Orientation = Gay/Bi I don’t know yet buy guys are just
>2
they’re fine
>3
Black Supremacist Group
>4
Bad belifes
>5
REEEE DIE DIE DIE
>5
Trump for President!!!
>6
Cops are there to uphold the law, obey them
>>
>>6541794
You've got a weird juxtaposition of being a race realist and a complete and utter, for lack of a better word, cuck. Inb4 back to pol, never been to any pol.
>>
genderqueer/bi
good
good
good
bad
bad
bad
>>
>Bi FTM
>They're cool.
>I used to think they were cool until they started interrupting pride parades. I think they're retarded self-proclaimed activists trying to make themselves feel good by "fighting the system".
>Most of them support ISIS or sharia law, even if they won't outwardly admit it. Also, every Muslim man I met has been really sexist.
>They should be nuked, no question about it.
>Retarded most of the time, but I share some views with them.
>Power-hungry and/or violent bastards. Pigs.
>>
>>6539695
>>1. Sex/Gender/Orientation
>female/female/Lesbian

OH COME ON MATE

don't just fucking flat out lie, you were born with a dick and balls, can you not!?!
>just
>>
>>6539350
>>1. Sex/Gender/Orientation
Female/Snowflake/Girls and femboys
I don't really care, their culture is kinda shit, but their memes are funny
Triggers my ass just a little bit, I hope it dies soon
I don't really care
You'd need to ask what I think cause I'm so desensitized I don't actually care
American politics in general is kinda shit
They're ok, gotta respect them for picking a job that's generally hated and poorly paid, I can't say anything about amerifat cops specifically cause I'm europoor and have to rely on news

>>6541791
How the fuck do you even penalize intersex activity
>>
>>6539350
1. male gay
2. Black America culture is toxic and self destructive.
3. Stirring up trouble and trying to get away with whatever they can.
4. They can do whatever they want just leave me out of it.
5. Parties were a bad idea from the start.
6.S ympathetic they are just trying to do a job that is becoming worse with each year that goes by.
>>
>>6541794
>6. Can fuck themselves, are commonly xeno/trans/homophobic

So, you don't know any Republicans at all. I think that you should give yourself the chance to talk to one.
>>
>>6539350
1. femboy on hrt, likely gay
2. there are no black people in my country and i hope it stays that way
3. only heard about the movement recently, look like a bunch of lunatics
4. im okay with them and living next to them
5. im okay too as long as they don't try doing some terrorist things in my house or in public place when im there. which they do. so id rather stay away from them and hope they all die~
6. american republicans are literally liberals everywhere else. i support them, most of the time
7. polis sucks everywhere
>>
>>6547919
>you were born with a dick and balls
cool story I'll tell the doc he was wrong then
>>
Female/Female/Asexual

Deal with too much bullshit.

It's an important movement, but there are some parts of it that need to chill and be less violent.

Also deal with too much bullshit

Fucking not ok.

They're fine. Different opinions are all cool.

Some are corrupt, some are not. You should always be on the look out especially if you're a minority. Always remember your rights and be respectful.
>>
>>6550210
Forgot to add. Different opinions are all cool as long as you're not a massive cock about it. That goes for anyone of any opinion.
>>
>>6550210
>be respectful.
This. Nobody is going to get shot if you're nice to the police.
>>
Sure, but dinner first/ Dude/ Gay
Ambivalent, there's a stupid rap culture but that's kinda separate and not their fault they get grouped in with those dumbasses.
Stupid hate group, evolving into the black KKK.
That's vague, I've had Muslim friends even did Ramadan one year. It's like any other religion I guess, depends on the person who worships more then the actual religion. Most were born into it and if they had been born into Christianity would be christian instead, if they were an asshole they'd be an asshole regardless of religion. Most religions preach hate in some form or another and good people tend to discount that hate and focus on the positive aspects.
Assholes.
I dislike both parties deeply, we failed as a country on that front.
They are doing their jobs, their jobs are scary and hard. Their job also happens to be a siren call to power abusing douchebags but for the most part they are just doing what they believe is right. They get a lot of shit for stuff they can't control or for acting in a way that probably saved their life before, but they definitely need better training.
>>
>>6539350
Faggot guy.
Never relax around blacks.
They're a bunch of retards.
They're a bunch of dangerous retards. I would gladly live in a country with no freedom of religion if it meant that Islam would be outlawed since it's a garbage ideology.
Obviously don't like them.
Fags unless you're talking about Trump but he's barely Republican in the current meaning of the word.
Love them. Wish them the best since they're being treated like shit these days.
>>
>>6539568
>I try not to talk to Republicans.
How tolerant of you.
>>
>>6539350

Why does the cop on the left's helmet sit so high?

1. M/F/B
2. Niggers
3. Niggers who need to go kill themselves
4. Don't belong if they don't support secular government
5. Definitely can't be allowed to spread
6. Should stop opposing LGBT
7. Meh. I assume that as a tranny, I shouldn't trust them.
>>
1.MtF, straight
2. Blacks are cool, many of the best friends and coolest people iv'e met have been black, so no h8
3. I think theyre a racist hate group ruining a legitimate cause
4. If they're more secularized and westernized i don't really care, but i am by no means pro muslim and i hate the libitard ass kissing of islam
5. they create a lot of cool combat footage to watch if thats your deal
5b. not a fan, but the more LGBT friendly alternative right movement arising is catching my interest more and more
6. i definitely believe there is some power abuse and institutional racial issues within the force, but i would never justify the murder of cops either. im not a retard, i realize police are necessary for a stable society, there just needs to be some SERIOUS checks and balances
>>
>>6539350
Mtf bisexual
Neutral
Opposed
Neutral
Opposed
Neutral
Not enough oversight
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.