[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trannies are people that can't handle the stress of being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 6
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x180
Trannies are people that can't handle the stress of being gay, so they'd rather "transition" into the opposite sex altogether?
>>
>>6538022
That's Blanchards definition of a homosexual tranny, but not what is bwlieved today.
>>
Isn't transitioning violating a bigger social norm than being gay?
>>
>>6538028
it's true like 50% of the time still though.
>>
Yes. Their idea of relationships is mainly about submission and domination. They think they have to transform themselves into this caricature of a woman to have an authentic experience.
>>
>>6538039
That's what the society might think, but in their minds it's all about conforming to some 50s concept of straight relationships.
>>
File: image.jpg (381 KB, 2048x2045) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
381 KB, 2048x2045
how tf is being gay more stressful than being a tranny? pls kys
>>
>>6538072
People with such extreme self-hatred tend to choose irrational "solutions".
>>
>>6538028

It is believed today. My therapist is pretty liberal. Once I saw a book about how trannies are homosexuals in denial on her desk. When I asked her about it, she quickly hid the book and told me it was a widespread believe in the therapist community.
>>
>>6538022
Idiot posters on 4chan are twits who post simplistic bullshit about complex situations.
>>
In theory transition makes more sense than being gay. If you're going to be sexually submissive to men, why not adopt all the other aspects of the female role and feminize your body? I mean none of LGBT anything makes logical sense but one feminine + one masculine is marginally more logical than two masculine dudes stuffing eachother. The only real problem is that transition doesn't work currently. Hopefully technology will eventually make actual sex change possible, then dudes who feel too submissive / women who feel too dominant can just swap and society will be healthier for it, LGBT can effectively just end entirely. Iran has the right idea.
>>
>>6538022
>>6538045
>tfw this may be true for me

>>6538039
>>6538072
the fantasy is being a real girl. that's not stressful or violating social norms.
>>
>>6538114
I'm usually the dominant one in a relationship, but I enjoy being fucked every now and then. It doesn't mean I have to succumb to being an effeminate twat. You're looking too deep into the gay stereotype. I'm sure most effeminate gays like the fact that they're men as well.
>>
>>6538114
>In theory transition makes more sense than being gay.

It doesn't make sense. Most gays prefer masculine guys. Most straight guys will never see a trans as a women, regardless of how passable they are. Their dating pool is even smaller than for gays.
>>
That is what I tried. Now I am Detransitioning because I found I could not pass.

But you are all wrong. Being gay is awful and gays will never get to experience what it's like being with a straight oriented man. .

Fags are awful. I hate having sex with lispy fags or comatose pudgy twinks.

So its a very valid reason to transition if you can pass flawlessly(hint most cant).
>>
>>6538258
Exactly they prefer masculine guys cause masculine guys are so rare. I have hardly ever met a gay man that acted as comfortably masculine as a straight man and wanted to treat me as a girl. They do not exist. Its about 1950s life you stupids. Its about just having a normal masc femme relationship. Girls get them and its not fair. Especially if you are a guy like me who feels like a girl and hates Being a stupid fag
>>
>>6538299
It's NOT about 1950s Life***
>>
>>6538174
Haha you fag. I know exactly what you are like and you are nowhere near a straight mans confident masculinity. You probably have a fucking fag voice too
>>
>>6538114
Here is the truth. All gays would be women if they could choose. If you got them in a room alone and you were god and said I can change your life in anyway. 90% would choose to be women. Only some of the bisexuals and complete tops like being men truly. Truly. A man being fucked in the ass is one of the cringiest things on the planet.
>>
>>6538299
>I have hardly ever met a gay man that acted as comfortably masculine as a straight man and wanted to treat me as a girl.
how do i find such a guy? ;_;
>>
>>6538324
>Explain femboys then?

I have always seen femboys as twinks on steroids.
>>
>>6538311
>straight men
>confident
so why do they cower in fear at the thought of a gay man looking at their asses
>>
>>6538022
Try again, please, because you are wrong. I'm a trans woman not interested at all in men (neither straight or gay). I feel sexually attracted to women only. I transitioned, because gender dysphoria is too hard to deal with while living in a body that is virilizing day by day. It's all that simple. Gender dysphoria is not a joke and if left untreated it's getting really worse and might sometimes cost person's life.
>>
>>6538426
>and might sometimes cost person's life.
take responsibilities for your own decisions.
>>
It's easier to find men if you're a woman. It opens up the dating pool at least twenty time over. Might have something to do with it.
>>
>>6538291
>thinking all gays are rainbow-painted faggots
I'm not going to say that there aren't a lot of them, but there are some decent gay guys out there. They just aren't as obvious to the average person.
>>
>>6538450
Straight guys wouldn't be interested in them.
>>
>>6538291
>being with a straight oriented man
>men who want a man who is attracted to men actually want a man who is attracted to women
>repressed tranny logic
>>
>>6538436
Sure I do. I'm living a happier and healthier life since then.
>>
>>6538022
It was pretty simple for me
>Always felt like girl
>If I had to live rest of life as guy I would kill self
>Decided to transition to girl
>>
>>6538139
>that's not stressful or violating social norms
And now you self absorbed cunts want your own washrooms for fuck sake
>>
>>6538621
Have you heard any trans person ask for trans bathrooms?
>>
>>6538503
>straight guys wouldn't be interested in them
Thats changing real quick these days
>>
>>6538631
Men pretending to be women are never welcomed by REAL women inside female restrooms and it "triggers" those faggots to no end so yes while they do want a washroom specifically for them under the bullshit guise of "gender neutral washrooms".
>>
>>6538643
You mean family restrooms which have existed for decades?
>>
>>6538311
Sure buddy, go fucking cry about it
>>
>>6538022
its not really that they cant handle the stress of being gay, just that if you're a very feminine gay man being a girl is just overall better

even all the feminine youtube fags are doing it
>>
>>6538643
How about we ignore the cissies getting triggered and just make women's washrooms open to ALL women.
>>
>>6538632
>Thats changing real quick these days

Yeah, probably just the brainwashed straight SJW beta orbiters or nu-males can be guilt tripped into dating trans.
But of course, those are not the dominant straight alphas trannies want.
>>
>>6539829
Uh, femfag and not a tranny, but you do realize there's lots of fitness buffs who get off on dominating trannies and estrogenized boys, don't you?

Must pander to their sense of dominance.

Not that I'd expect a psychotic bottom feeder like you to get it.
>>
>>6538022
>stress of being gay
kek
>>
>>6538114
>If you're going to be sexually submissive to men
>ignoring that most gays are switches
>wanting to mutilate your body
Wait I was just checking your post and I prefer for humanity's sake that you're trolling.
>>
>>6539887

hook up =/ date
>>
>>6539908
>Boys undergoing chemical divination to keep their cute looks far longer than natural = mutilation
Good one, next you're gonna tell me antibiotics are evil amirite?
>>
>>6538291
Jesus, trannies really are mentally ill.
>>
>>6538632
Only because straight women manage to be even more cancerous than mtfs, SOMEHOW.
>>
>>6539928
>divination
>hormones that shorten the lifespan and cause various side effects
>ignoring the axe wound surgery
Yeah I'll remain on my previous stance, I prefer to believe that you are trolling for humanity's sake.
>>
>>6540002
>hormones that shorten the lifespan
What source indicates this to you?
>>
>>6539972

That's a gay that failed being a tranny, or didn't you read?
>>
>>6540036

So if he wouldn't have failed as a tranny, he wouldn't be gay?
>>
>>6538299
>Especially if you are a guy like me who feels like a girl and hates Being a stupid fag
You mean a tranny?
>>
>>6540002
>hormones that shorten the lifespan
actually cause the opposite, testosterone basically poisons you over the long term. That's why castrated men on average live years longer than regular men, even factoring in depression and osteoporosis.
>>
>>6540151
should i go on hormones just to live longer even though i don't want to transition?

i do want to be a girl, but not a hon.
>>
File: 1395974999984.jpg (273 KB, 638x598) Image search: [Google]
1395974999984.jpg
273 KB, 638x598
>>6540230
why the fuck would you want to live longer?
>>
>>6540266
so that i'm alive the day i can be turned into a proper girl.
>>
>>6540002
Actually, they improve the immune system. Also promote telomarase.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11448120
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10606235

And most femboys don't want SRS either.
>>
>>6538045
This is true from what I've observed. One pretty much told me to fuck off because I was seeking too much emotional support.
>>
>>6540356
what emotional support did you want? i'm curious because i want to be a sub in a relationship but i'd still like to be able to offer emotional support too.
>>
>>6540374
I was just being annoying and expecting too much. Trying to make it something to lift me out of my insecurities and problems.

In a real relationship you should both be at the core of eachothers hearts without any barriers. Most people arn't that open though; when it happens with friends it's a beutiful thing.
>>
>>6540151
>testosterone basically poisons you over the long term
Nope test causes you to have stronger muscles, stops depression, make your heart work better and reduce the risk of a fuckload of diseases, including cancer. There is a reason why older males are prescribed testosterone you know.
>>
>>6540408
>There is a reason why older males are prescribed testosterone you know.
>actually buying into the "Low T" myth
>>
>>6540408

Lmao!! Low-T is a myth man. It started in 2011 when the drug companies upped their marketing from $10 million per year to $120 million annually.

It's a buzz word designed to make money. There is no consensus on what "low-T" really means since every major endocringology journal has a different value for what constitutes low T.
>>
>>6540414
>implying it's a myth
>>
>>6540408
People need some type of sex hormone.

But testosterone suppresses the immune and causes cardiac hypertrophy, and doesn't help telomarase. It's obviously the worse of the two, even with the muscle boost.
>>
>>6538022
Except I like women, MTF. I just got tired of looking at myself and seeing male. It didn't feel right, and i hated myself. So, what, I couldn't handle the "stress?"
>>
>>6538022
Why deal with being gay when you can just be mentally ill instead?
>>
>>6540465
>implying gay isn't mentally ill
Nice try Uncle Tom
>>
File: 1461711122857.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461711122857.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1280
Part of me wants to be feminine to attract all the cute boys and feel sexy
Part of want to be masculine to attract all the cute girls and feel strong

The AGP is real.
>>
>>6540533
I would straight up speed up my car if I saw this cunt crossing the street.
>>
>>6538022
how do you explain bi trannies and gay trannies then.
>>
>>6540901

There are two causes of transsexuality. One is trying to escape homosexuality, there is where you get your "straight" trannies. The other are bisexuals which have a fetish for female bodies, eventually desiring to be one, there is were you get your bisexual and gay trannies.
>>
>>6540374
A lil drunk now. I would just message her details about my day and it felt good knowing she was there until she told me to stop messaging her every detail of my day
>>
>>6541127
these theories were disproven a few decades ago.
>>
>>6541167

Nope. They are just not mentioned because of PC. Because it would offend the narrative of "being born" trans.
Many therapist still believe in them, but they won't admit it in public.
>>
>>6540442
Like I said it's not JUST muscle boost, the idea that female hormones for guys is good makes no sense.
>>
>>6541228
keep thinking that.
>>
>>6538022
Source, pls, omygod, hnnng
>>
>>6540533
This confuses the boner
>>
>>6538039
No because if you pass (that doesn't mean you have to be hot) then you will attain the protections of female privilege
>>
File: 1462271243789.jpg (20 KB, 350x308) Image search: [Google]
1462271243789.jpg
20 KB, 350x308
>>6542077
>protections of female privilege
>>
>>6538022
being a tranny is so fucking taxing. if it were as simple as being stressed over being a faggot, id just suck it up and be a straight up faggot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>6538022
i mean cause being a tranny isnt more stressful than being gay, amirite?
>>
>>6542077

Most of trannies in western civ are white, you are literally losing social status by becoming a white female. If you really cared and wanted privilege, you'd stay a white male.

Only virgin beta retards think women have more privilege. Even if they did, you realize that mostly only applies to hot women, which 99% trannies won't be anyways.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.