[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw nobody can detect me with their gaydar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1467883863577.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1467883863577.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>tfw nobody can detect me with their gaydar
>>
>>6537822

YFW. Everybody detects but nobody is interested.
>>
>>6537822
nice jpg
>>
Do you know what Wickedness is?

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

All of these Emotional Decisions are Considered Sin.

There is a Second Death after the first death, because having no Faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, who was sinless, who died for you.
You never once gave Him yourself. You loved yourself, and everything that you did in life, thinking to know God, and by Good works, that you might be saved.
If you live underneath the Law, which only Jesus Christ could only hold. You are under a curse. That Curse could lead to damnation if you never put your Trust back into Jesus Christ and His Father.

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
>>
>>6537822
>feel lonely 24/7
>sunny day, wear long hair loose + pink shirt and skimpy jeans cut with scissors in half because too hot outside
>3 qt boys pass by and hear them say "fuck me"
>get pissed off and tell them I am going to kill you faggot in Russian out loud
>they get really afraid and start walking faast
>I follow them, avoid eye-contact and pretend I'm going to kick their ass
>2 manage to espace but still follow the one guy
>his friends send gf over to save him, I am stilll following him
>our way part
>feel good that I managed to make 3 guys afraid
>feel bad because lonely and yes I want to be loved

I wasn't going to harm them anyway. If the guy would have turned around and told me "I'm gay and I like you" I would have been all over him.

kill me please I don't like this life
>>
>>6537933
>Russian
what more reason do you need?
>>
>>6537933
in russia rapist gets raped
>>
File: king.png (253 KB, 461x429) Image search: [Google]
king.png
253 KB, 461x429
>>6537879
Nice meme, faggot. I bet you unironically have a folder full of Pepes.
>>
File: pepe cigarette.png (44 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
pepe cigarette.png
44 KB, 500x338
>>6538430
you mean you don't?
what kind of sick twisted madman are you
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.