[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when i was younger (about 9) i actually wished i had a vagina...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1468124977563.jpg (43 KB, 690x461) Image search: [Google]
1468124977563.jpg
43 KB, 690x461
when i was younger (about 9) i actually wished i had a vagina... i tried on women's clothing. i loved wearing my sisters panties, bra, shirts, dresses, and jeans. i even used some of her make-up.

i grew up in a heavy religious family. having any sort of connection to a girl who wasn't family was frowned upon. i couldn't hangout with girls after school. proms, dates, or even social events that lacked adult supervision where other girls were involved was forbidden. when i finally left off to college, adapted to life outside, and landed a girlfriend i lost all desire of wanting to be a women. i realized, after growing older, i didn't actually want to be a women. rather i wanted a romantic connection with a women. being so young i couldn't differ the two.

what if a child believes they want to be the opposite sex but in reality its his avenue to to fill a void? lack of a motherly / fatherly figure? lack of romantic and / or sexual interest? obsession with the opposite sex or even sexual obsession? but they perceive it, fill it, as wanting to be the opposite sex.

transgenderism isn't the same as homosexuality in the sense you don't alter your body by wanting to be homosexual. you can go ten years being romantically involved with the same sex. then realize you're not actually a homosexual, and revert back to a state where no one would be the wiser. while a transition will always leave physical clues. telling a child they might be a homosexual won't cause physical repercussions.
>>
>>6536909
if pic related happened to me when i was ten ii would of been a massive mistake. the transition would of left physical scars and emotional scars because of it. its why i'm a opponent of transitioning at such a young age. when you're that young, you don't truly know what you want. many argue that's why you first seek help. have your child evaluated to ensure this is truly something they want and appropriate. the problem... when i was that age i would of rigorously stated i wanted to be a women. i would of done what i needed to do to prove it. i fully believed i actually wanted to be a women because that was the only way i could describe what was missing in my life. it wasn't the vagina i wasn't born with but rather the result of lack of romantic womanly interest in my life.

i understand the best way to successful have a transition is before puberty but we shouldn't be promoting children to transition so liberally.
minds of children are impressionable. the adolescent years more so. if we say "well yes you might actually be the opposite sex" that might be enough to cement it into their minds. as adults its fine. you're an adult. you should be fully aware and mature.
>>
>>6536909
>>6536910
spot the terf
>>
What if you're actually trans and in a repression stage due to your GF (which has happened to many) and it all comes crashing back harder than ever eventually?
>>
>>6536914
its been seven years since i had that realization. three gf's since and now been in a stable relationship with my now fiancee for two years. all seven years of, in many ways, of peace for me. i love my masculinity and embrace it.

>>6536913
my best friend is a MtF. i fully support the cause, but as my friend agrees with me, when it comes to children, its something that shouldn't be taken so lightly. the repercussions are truly life altering.
>>
>>6536945
You're being confused by the media fabrication of those professionals allowing early transition as pushing early transition.

You need to realize that the child directs the treatment, not anyone else involved. The only children whose parents are asked to consider allowing them to socially transition are those children who are insistent on their trans gender identification, are consistent in being so, and persist in it for many months. The majority (who are boys brought in by parents frightened and confused by feminine behaviour) are enabled to pursue that behaviour, and the parents advised to support it.

What would have happened to you if your parents brought you to a child gender clinic that doesn't actively force children into their birth-assigned gender roles (by denying any association with members of the "other" sex, or their activities) is that you'd have been allowed to play with and get to know girls earlier in your life.

Sage because this is probably just a work of fiction anyway.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.