[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A little depressed right now because in real life I am never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (4 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1242x2208
A little depressed right now because in real life I am never approached by guys that I am attracted to... and when it happens online it's purely for sex and in the most vapid one word conversations that I literally cannot bear. I literally couldn't give a fuck less about hookups anymore, I have zero energy for trying to get them or engaging in them. So I hold out for the idea that I'll meet someone in real life but... no luck yet. And for the record I'm conventionally attractive. What is even the point.
>>
>>6536906
OP here,

actually the further mess is that I am down for hookups. But could there be at least a little effort for fucks sake, like can it not be

Him: Hey
Me: Hey how's it going?
Him: Not bad u
Me [already annoyed]:Ehh just hanging out at home
Him: Nice

Jesus fucking Christ. And oops at the screenshot in the op. Killing myself in 20.
>>
>>6536921
RU ded yet?
>>
>>6536921
Do you want poems of how he'll push you down and massage your ass while fucking, of how you're his little fucktoy and how horny your greedy butthole is, of how he'll grab your neck and kiss you from behind, all the while forcing himself into you over and over?
Seems like a lot of effort.
>>
>>6536906
You're German?

How are you doing mein Freund?
>>
>>6536921
You're both playing it cool and you're turned off?

Let us see the rest of the conversation or how another one went, because I don't see anything wrong with what you posted.
>>
>>6537013
Naw

>>6537299
No more like a little banter before the inevitable nudes exchange

>>6537372
I'm not but es geht mir ok, und dir?

>>6538476
In my head it's more like he was playing it vapid and I was playing it cool. The rest of the conversation went
Me: So what's keeping you up
Him: My cock
Me: Lemme see
Him: *sends pic*
Me: Hot *sends pic*
Him: Nice
Me: Thanks

Conversation over
Anyway that's not the point the point is where is bf *cries* *is sad*
>>
>>6536906
The thing on the left looks like a cartoon character. Is it a man?
>>
>>6536906
Have you tried not being an entitled little shit?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.