[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about transwomen who latch onto radical feminism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1466367361414-1.jpg (1 MB, 2068x3100) Image search: [Google]
1466367361414-1.jpg
1 MB, 2068x3100
How do you feel about transwomen who latch onto radical feminism? Do you feel like they actually have a place there?

Why do you think that some cis women are so quick to latch onto them despite their obvious male socialization?
>>
>>6536043
True radical feminism sees transwomen as men, I dunno why they do it
>>
they're just cucks who only transition so radical feminists won't hate them as much
>>
>>6536043
It's too bad that every transwhateverthefuck cannot be as reasonable as that one faggot, Blaire White. He's the most reasonable transthing I've ever seen or heard of. If only they all had the same level of awareness.
>>
>>6536341
Right, I forgot the other one, Theron something who is often on that anti-feministic radio show I can't recall the name of at the moment. Damn, I suppose they should check their privilege to ridicule feminism after it has fought so hard for them and achieved so much for them to even be able to exist, those ingrates are unbelievable.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 584x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 584x608
>>6536357
http://www.atg.wa.gov/news/news-releases/ag-ferguson-i-1515-signature-gathering-tactics-could-constitute-harassment
http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2016/06/23/24252075/attorney-general-warns-i-1515-signature-gatherers-that-following-people-into-bathrooms-is-obviously-not-okay

You mean feminism is pushing antigay and antitrans laws.

And they've stooped down to sexually harassing and stalking women because they think terrorizing Washington till they give them what they want is heroic.

But that's okay! The fact all the sex assaulting feminist dudes are carrying Radfem pamphlets makes it totally fine!
>>
>>6536739
>this is what hugboxed hons actually think
>>
File: 1465710697858.gif (269 KB, 234x249) Image search: [Google]
1465710697858.gif
269 KB, 234x249
>>6536043
>male socialization

hi terf

>>6536739
don't forget to re-up on your prescriptions
>>
>>6536739
So in other words, you're some bitter unpassable dude with an axe to grind.

Pretty sad desu, what did Mtfg do to break you?
>>
>>6536043
They're dumb. Hatred against trans women is a unique combination of sexism, misandry and homophobia. Feminists actually perpetuate misandry and have done a significant amount of work trying to destroy our rights. It doesn't help either how the modern third wave feminists try to write it all off as misogyny and keep the discussion centered solely around cis women. They even have a prominent author under their ideology that literally said how transsexuals should be "morally mandated" out of existence.

Even the third wave feminists that are supposedly pro trans act condescendingly towards the trans people they claim to support and if they're not totally in step with their batshit ideology they're shunned and they default right back to tearing them down the same way TERFs often do.

They are not our allies.
>>
>>6536764
>Imblying I would ever post in a place like mtfg.
Nobody has ever clocked me in cis lesgen or on discord. You just sound ugly and jealous famalam
>>
>>6536817
>he thinks posting his stash of pictures is "passing"
My sides
>>
>>6536817
...so then you admit you're unpassable IRL and catfish on the net. Really sad desu senpai, I'll pray for you.
>>
>>6536758
>>6536043
Well to be fair, the letters are all distinctive. Say "Cis" lesbians for instance, they're far more prone to violence and criminality than any other part of lgbt. Also have the odd habit on sexually abusing partners.

I think it's very unfortunate, and I don't understand why lesbians would be so violent given their upbringing, it's probably not my place to comprehend.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27056045/
https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
>>
>>6536043
feminism, all feminism, is the enemy of men, including mtfs, and i say that as an mtf myself.
>>
>>6538236
Anyone who latches onto the idea of supporting one group over another in the search for equality shows their true motives.

We already have a term for wanting equality for all, it's called egalitarianism.

If you self-identify as a feminist and say you want equal rights for all, you are either misinformed or outright lying.
>>
>>6538318
even egalitarianism is a godforsaken meme, women are the vilest, most parasitic virus to ever exist, gynocentric cancerous scumbuckets, all of them
mtf trannies are acceptable because however they pass, they're all really still men somewhere inside, certainly biologically
>>
File: 12qpug.jpg (27 KB, 540x394) Image search: [Google]
12qpug.jpg
27 KB, 540x394
>>6536801

MtF MRA here and I approve of this post
>>
>>6536758
lord baelish?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.