[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you decide you wanted to be trans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: artyom,.jpg (34 KB, 660x370) Image search: [Google]
artyom,.jpg
34 KB, 660x370
When did you decide you wanted to be trans?
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>6535866
>>
>>6535866
Either bait or accidentally a poorly phrased question.
>>
>>6535866
When did you decide your favorite color?
>>
I hate being trans. I wish I could want to be trans, it would solve so many problems.
>>
i knew i wanted to be trans when i was 1 but it took me until i was 4 to actually believe in the tranny memes
>>
>>6537970
>starting as a toddler
>not starting in the Mesozoic era
>>
At 62
>>
>>6537982
>starting in the Mesozoic era
>not starting in the Paleozoic era

You're destined to be a hon
>>
>>6535866
When i realized i would never be a cis girl.
>>
I was in denial,
Always had a dream to move another country and live as female.but never belived it .

Age 27 I started to lurk 4chan lgbt
Learnt hormone stuff.
Decided to go for it

Now living stealth in another country with in happy relationship
>>
>>6535866
After watching RuPaul's Drag Race when I was 13.
>>
>>6535866
My bell went off with 43. It was like getting my head bashed on a desk.
Now I successfully transitioned. I got SRS with my money from working as a car mechanic. VFS I don't need, because real women come in all shapes and forms and I can proudly say, I count myself as a true woman inside and outside. I constantly get compliments from my therapist and friends.
I'm still with my wife and we are lesbians now. Crazy to think, because she was always heterosexual now, but I emit such an erotic vibe, i guess she couldn't keep saying no to the vag.
My son saidly regularly misgenders me. Not on purpose, most of the time he gets it right, but sometimes he lets a "dad" slip, which I find terribly sad. I didn't think my OWN SON would be this transphobic.
But what can you do? I've come a far way and finally like my body. Sooner than later men started to look at me weird in the mens restroom, so now I use the womens, where I belong.
It's very fulfilling seeing my true self in the mirror. So when I reapply my lipstick in the bathroom I give myself a quick smile.
>>
>>6535866
When I realized I needed to destroy Western society

Also the dresses are really nice.
>>
>>6535866
Just to annoy conservatives and their bathroom laws. Remember guys trans people aren't real they're just pretending and going through massive physical and emotional changes through the use of hormones and surgery and pretty much guarantee to alienate themselves all so they can... Stand and wash their hands next to cis women.
>>
>>6538161
Creative writing hon stories, not pasta? If so, bravo, it's like I'm really there.
>>
>>6539736
Yes
>>
>>6537983
How is that going?
>>
>>6538161
That's qt as fuck
>>
>>6544966
thanks hun
>>
>>6535866
Chose?never fuck you

Found out? When I was like 15
>>
>>6538161
What a beautiful story Suzanne-hon!
so kawii desu!!11!11!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.