[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: Dinner Family.jpg (32 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Dinner Family.jpg
32 KB, 620x350
>"Hey, Anon. I see that you brought your...friend to dinner."
>>
>tfw still closeted and no bf
>>
>>6535714
As it should be, Anon. Don't fall for the "Coming out of the closet" meme.
>>
>>6535916
... enjoy
>>
Pshhhh
Just do it. Fuck anyone else, if they can't respect you enough to say you have a boyfriend and acknowledge your life then they can fuck off.
>>
>>6535681

He's my boyfriend. He supports me in my transition, unlike you people.
>>
File: 1467179673434.jpg (102 KB, 637x478) Image search: [Google]
1467179673434.jpg
102 KB, 637x478
Oh anon
>>
>>6535681
it's called a ladyboy, mother dearest
>>
>>6536082
>>6536167

What?
>>
>>6535681
My cousin and her "best friend" are always at family events, as a lesbian, I know a fellow lesbian when I see one.

For the first time this fourth of July, her brother and his gf made smug remarks when I caught them necking in a corner. The rest of our family went "It's so cool that M____ and A____ are such close friends like that."

Feels bad, man. I'll never get away with bringing a "friend", I'll get caught right away while my cousin and her "gal pal" could suck face and everyone would call them best of buddies.
>>
>>6535681
fucking bitch ass sister squealed on me again just look at that face
>>
>>6536260
If you're family is that much in denial you could probably jump up and down your gf's pegging dildo in the middle of the room and they would it call dancing.
>>
I wouldn't care because it would mean that I finally have a bf and that he loves me enough to want to meet my family.
>>
>>6535681
>No, mother. I brought my friend.... AS DINNER
And finally my vampire parents will take me back
>>
Wake up, because only in my dreams would my family invite me to Thanksgiving dinner, and only in my nightmares would I go.
>>
>bringing your unannounced bf to your home
lolwhat
>>
>>6537547
>only in my dreams would my family invite me to Thanksgiving dinner
Tell us about it anon.
>>
>>6536254

What's so shocking?
>>
>>6537322
Nah, my cousin and her "gal pal" have been 'best friends' since high school (about five years), said 'best friend' learned our first language as a result of 'being so close' and everything.

I'm the "people are starting to wonder why you never have a bf" cousin; I guess they are all in denial someone could be dating that long. I've tried bringing an ACTUAL friend and got glares before. Oh man, latinos. The biggest hypocrites when it comes to us lgbt.
>>
>>6537806
But it's your "friend", Anon.
>>
i brought my old boyfriend home for thanksgiving once and fucked him in my childhood bedroom. it was hot
>>
>>6535681
>implying I have a bf
>implying I have friends

Heh, sure showed you
>>
>>6539283
Tell us more...
>>
>>6535916

This.

'coming out' is a meme.

Just be happy with yourself and act as if you were heterosexual - that your sexuality isn't an issue.
>>
File: 1945161974914.jpg (164 KB, 595x674) Image search: [Google]
1945161974914.jpg
164 KB, 595x674
>>6535681
>>
File: evaalcoholic1.jpg (26 KB, 285x278) Image search: [Google]
evaalcoholic1.jpg
26 KB, 285x278
>>6539283

>tfw I dream of passing and taking a bf home to meet my parents
>tfw while sleeping over he would press his hard cock against my ass and put his hands on my hips
>tfw I would tell him, "Stop. We can't fuck in my parents' house, what if they hear us?"
>tfw he would move a hand up to one of my breasts to play with my nipple between his fingers and move his other hand down into my panties to start wiggling my feminine penis
>tfw I would grind on his dick and tell him to fuck me like it's his last night
>tfw actually a young, forever-ugly hon
>>
>>6540192
>feminine penis
Can't be by definition hon.
>>
>>6535916
it would be nice to have bf though.
>>
>>6540622

But it's so soft.
>>
>>6540636
Wouldn't it be nice if we were older then we wouldn't have to wait so long.
>>
>>6540789
So are my hairy nipps. Doesn't make them feminine.
>>
>>6540796

>Wouldn't it be nice if we were older then we wouldn't have to wait so long.

To die?

>>6540804

My girl tinkler is soft because it has estrogen running through it. That makes it feminine.

What makes you think your nips aren't by nature feminine? Nips are only useful for breastfeeding and are vestiges for males.
>>
>>6536167
Your uncle knows what you're talking about, Ya know "that" uncle.
>>
>>6535681
Yell "COPS!" And watch them all scatter, fucking methheads.
>>
>>6539977
now he is no longer my bf b/c i crashed my car with him in it and i didn't like what was starting to happen to his hairline.

he now is in a committed relationship with another outdoorsy guy that is not very cute, but they love each other and now live together with a dog.

>mfw he sends snapchats of him and his new bf playing in lakes in the summer sun
>>
>>6540796
And wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
>>
>>6540095
Kek
>>
File: images (9).jpg (7 KB, 188x186) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
7 KB, 188x186
>>6535681
It's ok she has a feminine penis
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.