[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convince my gf to transition into a cute femboy? She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1432461649954.jpg (69 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1432461649954.jpg
69 KB, 800x600
How do I convince my gf to transition into a cute femboy?
She's already very petite and tomboyish and has told me she has thought about it before. All she needs is top surgery and the smallest dosage of T and she would look like a really fuckable small boy.
>>
>>6535005
I got you fampai.

>Introduce her to yaoi.
>Get her sexually frustrated.
>Introduce her to tumblr.
>>
>>6535005
Inb4 your gf ends up extremely hairy and hellishly deep voice.
Also to answer your question, you don't. Fuck off. Someone else's gender is not your toy to play with.
>>
>>6535005
You don't. That's not nice.
>>
>>6535034
She already reads a lot of gay shit. I don't want her to get too into tumblr shit though.

>>6535103
I doubt that would happen but I'd be okay with it.

>>6535176
I'm just trying to get her to realize that I'm okay with it. She told me she used to identify as trans in the past(before we dated) but now she is trying to "like her body as it is". Everytime a question comes up about how she would change herself if she could she says something along the lines of she would have liked to been born as a guy.
>>
>>6535194
Well you come up with this now, but your OP clearly hints your intentions are selfish. Hate that she must have you. You are a bad influence.
>>
>>6535005
Why not just a breast reduction?

Femboys are growing tits and running on estrogen in the modern day, it's very in fashion.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.