[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are trans women more or less intolerable than cis women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Are trans women more or less intolerable than cis women?
>>
Could go either way. The SJW and Tumblr type trannies are EVEN MORE offended by everything than normally (compared to SJW/Tumblr cis), on the other hand you can get a woman that knows exactly how dudes thend to think and thus is super chill.

And ofc about anything inbetween.
>>
>>6534680
As groups neither are intolerable you beta orbiter.
>>
>>6534722
Preach
>>
Insufferable is the word I was looking for, my bad
>>
>>6534680
1000% more insufferable. Often have other mental issues like depression and anxiety due to their status as a transperson. Also have the most fragile emotions and egos going.

Just avoid at all costs.
>>
Okay, so how about transmen?
>>
>>6534839
Don't actually exist so nobody knows.
>>
>>6534858
What do you mean? I had a friend that is a transman
>>
>>6534680
I've never actually met a transgirl but I bet she would make a good friend!
>>
>>6534862
probably, they're always super desperate for any attention they can get.
>>
>>6534680
they are less boring but more crazy
cis women are intolerably boring in almost every case
>>
Are transwomen more or less likely to cheat, be prudes/sluts, understand men?
>>
I'm guessing transwomen are very likely to be submissive, due to it being considered a feminine trait. So why do I always hear that they are more likely to cheat?
>>
>>6534699
Not like any of those are worth anything, though.

A passable transwoman will NOT sacrifice her passability just to get offended at people and win some injustice points on her tumblr. If anything, she might not even have a tumblr since she's not ugly, desperate and hopeless.
>>
Damn girl pepe is hot asf.
>>
>>6535115
you realize that both crazy and non crazy trannies use tumblr right? it's the same concept as 4chan with the variety of users
>>
>>6534997

Because the male brain is not wired to be submissive. Deep down they will be looking for a way to gain the dominant status. Cheating is a way of showing themselves that they are not totally submissive.
>>
>>6535223
Correlation. I'm looking for it.
>>
>>6535215
t. Tumblrina
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.